• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suzy's Dilemma

TQLR

TMF Expert
I had a feeling something was up when Suzy's two 18 year old daughters came over and rang my doorbell.

"Hi Mr. Tom !" they giggled. "Mom told us to tell you she needs your help with something. She woulda come over herself but she's a bit tied up right now !" This was added with a great amount of high-pitched, girlish giggling. "We left the back door open for ya" the first one added. "We're going to the mall now, and won't be back for at least 2 hours" the second one said with a wink meant just for me.

"Curious," thought I, "...this bears investigation." With that thought foremost in my mind, I crossed my backyard and approached the back door to Suzy's house.

My neighbor Suzy is a 38 year old single mom and is quite a gorgeous lady. She's a 5' 10" brunette with green eyes and an endearing smile, and I might add, a very buxom, sexy build. You kind of feel dwarfed when she stands next to you in her normal 3" heels, but then she flashes that dimpled smile of hers at you and you just melt.

I came in through the back door and called out a "Hello" but didn't get an initial response. I stopped to listen and that was when I heard a muffled "mmmmmpffffff" coming from the living room. When I entered the living room I almost burst out laughing.

There in the recliner was Suzy, only Suzy wasn't just sitting there relaxing. Her wrists were tied together and bound up over her head behind the recliner. Her slender ankles were bound to either side of the footrest and her sandles were laying on the carpet beneath them. She'd been gagged with a bandana and was struggling and wriggling in a very sexy way ! She looked hot ! She was wearing a strapless sundress of a very light material. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and those gorgeous boobs of hers were jiggling from side to side; barely contained by the thin fabric of her dress. As I didn’t notice any panty lines, I assumed that filmy dress was all that she was wearing.

Her green eyes looked at me beggingly when she saw me and "mmmffffff'd" through the gag. I removed the gag and smiled down at her. "I assume there's a story behind all this ?" I asked.

"Those two little hellions of mine ! I told them they couldn’t go to the mall until they cleaned up their rooms. But they ganged up on me and tied me to the chair !" she explained.

"You just let those two tie you to the chair ?" I asked incredulously.

She wouldn’t meet my gaze and muttered "It’s not quite that simple."

"So how did two 18 year olds, who are much shorter than you I might add, manage to tie you up ?"

She blushed for a moment, then softly said "They tickled me !"

Once again I was on the verge of laughter, but instead asked her "They tickled you ?"

"You don’t understand," she said quickly, "I am really REALLY ticklish. Once someone starts tickling me I fall to pieces. They got on either side of me and started tickling my ribs and tummy really hard ! I tried to back away or fall to the floor but they just pushed me over into the recliner."

I was enjoying her tale immensely and she definitely had my interest piqued. (That wasn’t the only thing that was starting to peak either !)

"Angie straddled me and kept tickling my ribs while Ariel tied my wrists up over my head."

Suzy’s stiffening nipples gave away her little secret. She was getting excited just by talking about the tickling.

"Angie kept me helpless while Ariel tied my right ankle to the footrest. Then she turned around and started unbuckling my sandle while her sister tied my other ankle. Once they had me tied up they started teasing me and tickling my bare feet !"

I was becoming just as excited as Suzy was by this time. You’ll notice she didn’t say a thing about untying her. I glanced down at her soft, perfect feet and moved towards the end of the chair. "Did they use a feather on those poor helpless feet ?" I asked wickedly.

"No, just their long nails. Why do you ask ?"

"Well then, where did this come from ?" I asked as I retrieved a stiff goose feather from the floor.

"Goodness !" she exclaimed, "…I’ve no idea !"

"I think someone is fibbing to me" I declared as I knelt down by her feet and moved the feather towards her soft creamy soles.

"Teeheheheheeeeee ! Oh Nooooo ! No Tom !! heheheeeeee !!" she giggled. I hadn’t even touched her with the feather yet and she was giggling and wriggling her feet.

"That’s not fair ! Teeeheheheheeee C’mon ! I can’t move ! I can’t do anything to stop yoooooohohohooooooo !!!"

"Why don’t you just tell me where this feather came from then ?" I smirked as I started to stroke it slowly up and down her bare sole.

"NOOOEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE !!! STAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!!!"

Suzy wriggled her foot vigorously but could not avoid the ticklish kiss of the feather. She really was VERY ticklish and the sound of her giggling was music to my ears. I decided to ratchet up that giggling to full born laughter so I started tickling her other soft sole with the tips of my fingers.

"NAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEE !!"

Both bare feet were wriggling violently now but I made sure my attacks stayed on target. I tickled her in this manner for a good five mintues until her soles were the same rosy shade as her cheeks that had tears of laughter streaming freely across them. Her full breasts bobbled sexily as she laughed and I was entranced.

Through the thin fabric of her dress I could see that her areoles had become quite puffy and her nipples were stiffly erect. There was no question in my mind that Suzy was enjoying the tickling immensely. I stopped the foot tickling to let her catch her breath and moved up to kneel beside her.

"You know what I think…" I teased, "…I think someone LIKES to be tickled !"

She shook her head in the negative while the giggles continued to bubble up from her tummy.

I moved the feather up close to her exposed underarm and continued my verbal teasing. "I think I’m being fibbed to again !" I said as I lightly stroked her armpit with the very tip of the feather.

"GAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!" she burst forth with deep, tummy heaving laughter ! She was laughing so hard that she was starting to bounce those beautiful boobs of hers right out of the top of her sundress ! Fiendishly, I’d tickle her right armpit, trail the tip of the feather across the increasing amount of cleavage I was seeing, then proceed to tickle her left armpit.

I kept this up until she finally began to nod her head vigorously up and down. I ceased the teasing of her underams then and let her catch her breath once more.

"Yoooooohoooooo don’t knooohahahaaaaaaa…" she stuttered, "…waaahahahaaaaa that does to meeeeeeheheheheheheheeeeee !!"

"Oh I think I do !" I said as I dragged the full length of the feather across her very rigid right nipple. A shudder of giggling delight rippled across her body and her mouth formed a little ‘o’ of pleasure. "I think being tickled turns you on, doesn’t it ?"

She refused to answer, so I relinquished the feather and wickedly began to tickle her ribs and tummy ! She arched her back as a high-pitched squeal of helpless laughter erupted from between her beautiful, full lips. But I had an ulterior motive in mind other than just tickling her into a helpless little girl ! As I tickled her ribs, I started hitching up her sundress, inch by inch, until I had it bunched up around her trim tummy. And, I was right, she was sans panties !

The rib tickling must have been the worst for poor helpless Suzy as her loud laughter soon went silent on me as she writhed and wriggled under my expert fingers. I stopped the assault on her ribs to let her catch her breath yet a third time and used the respite to peel her sundress up over her arms and out of the way.

I gotta tell ya Suzy was absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous ! Her full breasts bounced freely in time with her giggling while her trim tummy worked up and down trying to pull oxygen into her lungs. I could also see by her pouting lips and the sparkly dew of her excitement that she was incredibly aroused ! I couldn’t resist the opportunity to saw my feather back and forth across her deliciously rigid nipples.

She giggled and moaned at the same time and wriggled sensuously in her bondage. As each shudder of joy would seize her, she’d bite her lower lip, then that beautiful smile would return on the heels of a very girlish sounding giggle.

Her belly button was the next to receive my tender torments and she went wildly ballistic when I twirled the feather in there ! It was hard for me to decide where she was most ticklish ! Finally, I decided to really crank up her libido and I moved the feather right above her hips bones. Do you know that especially sensitive spot right above the hip bone ? Well, that’s the spot I found to dance and flick that feather’s tip back and forth !

Suzy laughed like a mad woman and undulated her hips around and around ! This had to be her most sensitive spot (but there were so many, who could firmly decide ?).

I’d been tickling Suzy for about 30 minutes by now and I could tell she was frustratingly close to orgasmic bliss. Not being a cruel person (HA!) I started stroking the feather up and down the inside of her silky thighs. Now she moaned openly and thrust her hips up in an attempt to force that feather into her most sensitive spot !

As I was threatening to bust out of my shorts, I decided it was time for Suzy to get a little relief. I furiously tickled her love button with the tip of the feather and she responded with an explosive "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!" I worked over her sweet spot with that feather until she began to convulse in the throes of a specatacular orgasm ! I didn’t want her to feel cheated so I continued to stroke her swollen lips and see-sawed the feather across her nubbin to prolong her ecstasy. Finally, her tremors subsided and she squeaked out a little giggle and an earthy moan of delight.

I untied her then while she recovered, thinking that I’d done my neighborly duties. I no sooner had her free of her bondage than she leapt from the recliner and began tearing at my clothes ! In 2 seconds she had stripped me completely naked and wrestled me to the carpet. Like a wild woman, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me with a hunger and a yearning I’d never seen before !

I was in heaven ! Here was this gorgeous amazon riding me for all she was worth, and I’m not sure which one of us was enjoying it more ! I steadied her frenzied bouncing by cradling her luscious boobs, making sure to roll those rock hard nipples between thumb and forefinger at every opportunity. She was now covered in a thin sheen of perspiration and kept going faster and faster. Finally she tensed up and wailed in a keening scream as feelings of immense pleasure wracked her beautiful body !

She lay atop me, still quivering and shivering as the bliss wound itself down. But I wasn’t through with my sweet Suzy just yet ! I wanted to see if I could bring her to the peak and force her into multiples ! I’ve done it before, and you see, I have a little secret trick.

I raised up my knees and formed a little ‘chair’ for Suzy to lean back against. She was still panting heavily but she had the most satisfied smile I’d ever seen plastered across her pretty face. Her short brown curls were plastered to her forehead with sweat and I swear I’d never seen her look more beautiful.

Then, with her still atop me, I had her swing her legs forward until her gorgeous bare feet were right at my eager lips. For a second, she looked at me quizzically with a slight smirk on her full lips. That was when I began to nuzzle and nibble her pretty little toes !

She squealed with joy and giggled prettily as she rocked upon me. But I had yet to deliver my coup de grace. I nibbled and tickled and teased until I could feel her building towards another joyous explosion. Just as she was nearing that peak, I began to voraciously suck on her big toe - giving her a toe-job to end all toe-jobs !

BAM ! That did it ! I could feel her muscles grabbing and holding me as tremor after violent tremor wracked her body again and again ! Her moans of pleasure were torn from her throat and I’m quite sure most of the neighborhood heard her! I did not relent ! I kept working on her tender big toe, forcing wave after wave of excitement to wash over her body and keep her in that delicious state of absolute ecstasy.

Finally, even Suzy could stand no more. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she slipped into blissful unconsciousness.

She woke some ten minutes later and for a moment, had a slightly frightened look as she tried to figure out where she was. As I was still within her she recovered rapidly and pulled herself down to me. With a sexual hunger I’d never witnessed before or since, she eagerly kissed me; sharing with me the sweetness of her mouth.

We cuddled for the next hour or so and finally I said "Why don’t you come over to my place ? I’d love to have you for dinner !"

She giggled and smiled coyly at me as she knew I meant it literally.

"You head on over…" she said, "…I want to leave a note for the girls".

Angie and Ariel returned home from the mall but their mother was nowhere to be found. Instead, there was a small, tented note on the kitchen table.

"Darlings, I’m over at Tom’s house so you’ll have to make your own dinner.

P.S. Thank you dears, it worked like a charm !"

TQLR!!
Thanks for that!
YUMMERS,Hon....truely yummers!

Joby

*sigh*

Suzy..

Ahhh Suzy.... The neighbor every guy would love to have..........:veryhappy :lovestory :veryhappy

Another great tale, neat little twist at the end there! Keep writing, it does the soul good.:cool:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back