• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Younger Crowd Gathering in Santa Barbara: April 17-20

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
W00T!!! We're doing this thing! :woot:

We've rented a fantastic house in Santa Barbara for a long weekend of making friends, hanging out, and tickling. The house has everything we could possibly want: lots of space, movie room, hot tub, walking distance to the beach... perfect. :) You can see pictures and stuff here: http://www.paradiseretreats.net/lighthouse/photos.htm

So start planning now! This is going to be an awesome trip. If you'd like to attend, and are between the ages of 18 and 35, let me know. The house (officially) sleeps 10, so I'm thinking we should cap attendance at no more than 20 or so. About 8 of us from up north are definitely in already, so you don't want to wait too long!

More details as we figure them out... stay tuned! :bubble: And please post any general questions here.

Hope to see you soon! :grouphug:

I'm so excited! The house looks great and this sounds like it will be an awesome trip!

so who is tickling my feet first?

I call it first! :yayzorz:

However I'm a guy and I can't tell if you're a guy or a girl and don't know if you're into guys tickling you whether you're a guy or a girl or not, and I'm only into tickling girls really so....................................... :facepalm2:

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of fun. It's a shame it's in the States and I'm skint broke!

How many of these do you do a year? I'd love to try and get out for one of them.

I'm glad we've got so much enthusiasm for this one! About 20 people have already contacted me directly, so I can tell this is going to be great! :xpulcy:

Rorschach: we have small, local events about once a month, but this is the first time we've planned a weekender in a long time. But depending on how it goes, who knows? ;)

Fair enough. Let me know if any big gatherings are coming up (I live in Ireland, so it's hard for me to traverse the pond), if I have the time and money, I'd love to go along.

Fair enough. Let me know if any big gatherings are coming up (I live in Ireland, so it's hard for me to traverse the pond), if I have the time and money, I'd love to go along.

Well, the biggest event of all is NEST, which happens approximately once a year in Philadelphia. This year it is May 1st-3rd. You can find out more about NEST in the sub-forum dedicated to it:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

You may also want to check out the UK Gatherings forum to learn about events closer to home:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Ooooh nice! The beds have such convenient headboards and legs. And look at that railing on the patio. I hope the backyard is nice and private.

You want to tie people to the patio? :wow:

On second thought.... outdoor bondage... could be kind of cool... :upsidedow

catstoes...Alright I'll do it! :numberone:

I'm game for anything new. Tie me to the rooftop, the fence, a big rock, between two cars, on the sails of a swaying ship during a hurricane...well...just anything we can think of really. ;)

As a matter a fact...imagine being tickled to the plank. Like you either do your best to balance yourself and endure the tickles or just jump off the bloody plank, and be lost to Davey Jones Locker? :parrot1:

...Yes. :cheesy:

Hey everyone! Our Santa Barbara party is now only like 8 days away! :xpulcy: We have an awesome group on board... and nearly all of us are from Northern CA. :illogical What's up with that, SoCal? Most of you are only a couple of hours away - no excuse not to stop by! :p

Get in touch with me at [email protected]. We should hang out! :dogpile:

See you guys soon! :grouphug:

"Younger"??

W00T!!! We're doing this thing! :woot:

We've rented a fantastic house in Santa Barbara for a long weekend of making friends, hanging out, and tickling. The house has everything we could possibly want: lots of space, movie room, hot tub, walking distance to the beach... perfect. :) You can see pictures and stuff here: http://www.paradiseretreats.net/lighthouse/photos.htm

So start planning now! This is going to be an awesome trip. If you'd like to attend, and are between the ages of 18 and 35, let me know. The house (officially) sleeps 10, so I'm thinking we should cap attendance at no more than 20 or so. About 8 of us from up north are definitely in already, so you don't want to wait too long!

More details as we figure them out... stay tuned! :bubble: And please post any general questions here.

Hope to see you soon! :grouphug:

Wow... I knew it would hit me sometime... but damn.

A gathering that my love could go to but I couldn't... That just... I don't know what to say to that, really. :S

Although they say you're only as old as you feel, and not many think I look as old as I am...

So, Guess I won't holler 'discrimination'... ;)

Hope you guys have a FANTASTIC time... And hopefully I'll get a chance to be at the next one...

Icycle... Sunscreen, SPF 30 (beyond that really doesn't make a difference), and you might try adding a touch of Jergen's lotion (assuming it still exists) to the mix...

I don't burn, but my cousin does... and that's what she did. :D

Just a suggestion.

Da Woich

Just a shout out to all my friends down there! Hope you're having a blast! :bounce:

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end :( Oh well.

If a certain somebody sees this when trying out the wireless internet access...how's it going duuuude? ;) Say hi to them all for me.

Party on people! :rockon:

It's not too late to join us! I decided just last night to come and definitely no regrets here. Me and everybody else would love to meet new people or old friends. We'll be around Saturday and Sunday. If you want to take Amtrak we could pick / drop you off from the station. PM me if you want in.

The house is is huge and the hottub is cool and there's a home movie theater and a grill and a ping pong table and the furniture is very comfortable. And there just so happens to be a nice group of people too for your tickling and social pleasure. ;)

Raystanz33, you are missed! I'm not sure who you're talking about but I'll pass it on to everyone.
Wirchler, look forward to seeing you again :)

"Fork me, [starfires], fork me!" - so said Phineas on April 18th, 2009, around 23:55. End of interruption.

I am never going to forget that weekend. :lovestory

The beach house was great! Those of us who need a constant connection to the internet were able to easily survive on the provided Wi-Fi network. The beds were very comfortable and proved excellent for tying people to. There was even a hot tub(which saw almost constant usage!). And, of course, there was a house full of very awesome people!

Overall, it was an extremely fun and amazing weekend.

If you're reading this, guy from SoCal, hey!

Thanks so much for organizing this, Lindy!

This was a fantastic party!! Lindy you're awesome for pulling this together! It's a shame more of the "locals" from down there didn't make it, but we had an amazing time regardless! and my ropes got plenty of use woohoo

Yeah, Awesome weekend. As a first timer, I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I've been waiting for that for like 10 years. Thanks to Lindy for organizing, and to Aquafeline and Catstoes as well for fun from both sides of the rope.

I have to say, I never thought "oh, I got pwned" would be one of the hottest things I've ever heard.

For anyone who's reading this thread now to see the fun they missed out on (I know you are, I've been there plenty of times), next time just go for it. I don't consider myself an outgoing person, but I jumped on this opportunity and ended up meeting a bunch of really cool people that I could be comfortable around almost immediately.

Again, great weekend, thanks, and I'll have to try to make it up to NorCal at some point.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back