• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bones Story

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
Bones Story (F/F)

Dr. Temperance Brennan sat in her apartment reading a new issue of Scientific Monthly, when she heard a knock at the door. She wondered who could be coming over at 11:00 on a Saturday. She opened the door to reveal Angela.

“Hey. Can I come in?” Angela said cheerfully, holding up a paper bag “I’ve got Bloody Mary supplies.”

“Of course.” Brennan said opening the door and letting Angela inside.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had a date.” Brennan asked, as she followed Angela into the kitchen.

“I did, but it he was a total jerk. I just needed some girl time. Angela said mixing their drinks. “So, what are we doing?”

“Well, um, I was watching a documentary on the Mayans.” Brennan said, taking her Bloody Mary.

“Oh, sweetie, you have got to learn to have fun.” Angela said, stirring her own drink.

“Learning about ancient civilizations is fun.” Brennan said defensively. She took a few sips of her drink before sitting back in her chair. “So, what did you want to do?”

“Oh, nothing much. Hang around here, talk, have a few laughs.” Angela said, a weird smile forming on her face.

“And what, um… did you…” Brennan’s vision suddenly became very blurry. “Angela, something’s wrong.”

“Oh no, Tempe.” Angela said, grinning. “Everything’s just right.”

Dr. Brennan woke with a start. She found herself in her underwear on her king-sized bed. She tried to sit up, but couldn’t. There were scarves tying her arms and legs to the bed. She was tied up spread eagle and could only squirm. “HELP! ANGELA! HELP!”

“Oh shush, sweetie.” Brennan looked up and saw Angela leaning by the doorway, also in her underwear. “You’ll be screaming enough in a minute.”

“Angela, what the hell are you doing?!” Brennan demanded.

“Just what I said: Hang around here, talk, and have a few laughs.” Angela said mischievously.

“I don’t know what that means.” Brennan said, pulling at her bonds.

“Oh Tempe, Tempe, Tempe. There’s something I never told you. See, you know how I used to have a thing with Roxie?” Angela said, walking around the bed. Brennan did remember. She found out working on a case about a dead artist a while back that Angela had a sexual relationship with a girl named Roxie. “Well, I thought I’d never feel anything for another woman after she left. But I was wrong.”

“What are you talking about?” Brennan asked, confused.

“It’s so cute you don’t get it.” Angela said, chuckling. “I’ve been attracted to you, Dr. Brennan, for a long time.”

“Um… Angela, aside from the fact that workplace romances are counterproductive, I only care about you as a friend and…”

“Brennan?” Angela said, cutting her off. “This is one of the things that you really need help with. You think too much. I think that you need to do a little more feeling.” Angela ran her right hand down Brennan’s cheek, then down her neck, and rested on her shoulder.

“Angela listen…”

“No, you listen. You need to learn not to think so much. And tonight, I’m going to show you how to just feel, just experience life.” Angela said smiling. Brennan was focused on Angela’s face and didn’t notice that her left hand was moving toward her side. Angela rested her hand on Brennan’s right flank for a second. Then she began to run her thumb in little circles, first light, then slowly harder.

“Ha ha… Angela what… ha… what are you-ho!” Brennan tried to ask, but she couldn’t get the words out.

“So, what do you feel, sweetie? I betcha I know what you feel. I bet that you feel like laughing!”Angela started to wriggle the rest of her fingers on Brennan’s side and the ultra rational anthropologist went from giggles to full laughter.

“AHAHAHA! ANGELA KNOCK IT OFF! AHAHAHAHA! OWHOOHOHOHAHAHAHA!”

To be continued.

Last edited:
Finally, someone took on the mission to get Tempe!!

:happyfloa :dancingbanana: :bounce:

This is an excellent start! I can't wait for part 2! :drool:

I've actually been thinking about this, considering the idea of getting off my ass and writing it myself. (Which would not be easy for me, as I've only written one tickling story in my life that I dared to show to other people, and I'm still usually too embarrassed to even reread that one myself. :blushes: And that's on top of the fact that I honestly think I pretty much suck at fiction, in general.)

But the idea I was considering is practically the same thing you're doing -- Angela coming up with the idea to do a little sexual experimentation with Brennan, the kind of thing we know she's into anyway. (BTW, I don't know when you meant to set your story, but actually, Angela is dating Roxie again on the show right now, so it's not just in the past!) And Brennan has previously dated two people at once, so we know she's willing to experiment, too. I think it would be totally in character for her to start to really get into it after awhile, once she gets over the initial surprise.

Anyway, thanks for stealing my story idea! ;) I've noticed that some TK stories about TV characters are really hard to read because they don't fit in with the way they really act on the show. And a lot of stories could be about anyone, if you just changed the names -- the people just aren't that 'real'. I say this not to unnecessarily criticise other writers, but to emphasise that I can tell you actually watch the show, and have a feeling for the characters' personalities, and that makes all the difference for me.

Pardon the over-voluminous post, but this is really important to me; I think 'Bones' is one of the best shows ever, and Temperance Brennan is just about the love of my life. And I know how important good feedback is to writers -- and I definitely wouldn't want you to not continue the story because you didn't get any! I don't post on the TMF very often, but this was definitely worth making an exception. :D

Thank you for taking up my request HellsTickler! Awesome start and I cant wait for Part 2 to come along.:cool:

A great beginning! I am really looking forward to Part 2!:floating:

Part 2

“ANGELAHAHAHA! STOP IT! AHAHAHA!” Brennan laughed as Angela tickled her sides.

“Sorry Sweetie, but you need this.” Angela said, grinning as her friend writhed in hysteria. She switched from rubbing Brennan’s sides and spidered her fingers across her tummy.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOHOHOHAAHAHAHAHA!” Brennan laughed.

“Ooh yeah, you like that, don’t you?” Angela laughed.

“NOHOHOHO!” Brennan squealed. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh you know you love it, Honey!” Angela said, now switching to harder tummy tickling. “Coochie coochie coo!”

Brennan wriggled but she couldn’t escape Angela’s ticklish claws. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! HIAHAIHIAHAIHAIHAIHAIAHIAHA IHAIHAIHAIAHAHAHAHAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Ooh, this is the best!” Angela said excitedly. “I’ve been waiting to see you crack a smile for ages. And I can’t even begin to tell you how hot you look laughing.”

“OH GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!” Brennan begged.

“Uh-uh, no way. Keep asking me just annoys me, so I think a tongue lashing is in order.” Angela said sticking out her tongue and lowering her head to Brennan’s midriff. She licked Brennan’s belly up and down while her fingers continued massaging her flanks.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Brennan screamed as the slippery tongue slid across her tummy. Angela even stuck her tongue into Brennan’s belly button several times. “STOOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAP! PLEEEHEHEHEHSE STOHOHOHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Hey Brennan?” Angela stopped for a second to let Brennan catch her breath. “Remember when you told me about the time your brother Russ chased you around the house tickling you? I remember that you said he did one thing that really drove you crazy. What was that?”

“No, no, no no, no!” Brennan pleaded, shaking her head. “Please Angela, don’t!”

“Oh yeah, you said he did this!” Angela took a deep breath and blew a long raspberry on Brennan’s belly.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Brennan howled. Angela raspberry after raspberry on her friend’s belly, including some really good ones right in her navel. Dr. Brennan went berserk. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO NO NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAN’T STAND IT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAP!!!”

To be continued.

part 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Temperance Brennan sat in her apartment reading a new issue of Scientific Monthly, when she heard a knock at the door. She wondered who could be coming over at 11:00 on a Saturday. She opened the door to reveal Angela.

“Hey. Can I come in?” Angela said cheerfully, holding up a paper bag “I’ve got Bloody Mary supplies.”

“Of course.” Brennan said opening the door and letting Angela inside.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had a date.” Brennan asked, as she followed Angela into the kitchen.

“I did, but it he was a total jerk. I just needed some girl time. Angela said mixing their drinks. “So, what are we doing?”

“Well, um, I was watching a documentary on the Mayans.” Brennan said, taking her Bloody Mary.

“Oh, sweetie, you have got to learn to have fun.” Angela said, stirring her own drink.

“Learning about ancient civilizations is fun.” Brennan said defensively. She took a few sips of her drink before sitting back in her chair. “So, what did you want to do?”

“Oh, nothing much. Hang around here, talk, have a few laughs.” Angela said, a weird smile forming on her face.

“And what, um… did you…” Brennan’s vision suddenly became very blurry. “Angela, something’s wrong.”

“Oh no, Tempe.” Angela said, grinning. “Everything’s just right.”

Dr. Brennan woke with a start. She found herself in her underwear on her king-sized bed. She tried to sit up, but couldn’t. There were scarves tying her arms and legs to the bed. She was tied up spread eagle and could only squirm. “HELP! ANGELA! HELP!”

“Oh shush, sweetie.” Brennan looked up and saw Angela leaning by the doorway, also in her underwear. “You’ll be screaming enough in a minute.”

“Angela, what the hell are you doing?!” Brennan demanded.

“Just what I said: Hang around here, talk, and have a few laughs.” Angela said mischievously.

“I don’t know what that means.” Brennan said, pulling at her bonds.

“Oh Tempe, Tempe, Tempe. There’s something I never told you. See, you know how I used to have a thing with Roxie?” Angela said, walking around the bed. Brennan did remember. She found out working on a case about a dead artist a while back that Angela had a sexual relationship with a girl named Roxie. “Well, I thought I’d never feel anything for another woman after she left. But I was wrong.”

“What are you talking about?” Brennan asked, confused.

“It’s so cute you don’t get it.” Angela said, chuckling. “I’ve been attracted to you, Dr. Brennan, for a long time.”

“Um… Angela, aside from the fact that workplace romances are counterproductive, I only care about you as a friend and…”

“Brennan?” Angela said, cutting her off. “This is one of the things that you really need help with. You think too much. I think that you need to do a little more feeling.” Angela ran her right hand down Brennan’s cheek, then down her neck, and rested on her shoulder.

“Angela listen…”

“No, you listen. You need to learn not to think so much. And tonight, I’m going to show you how to just feel, just experience life.” Angela said smiling. Brennan was focused on Angela’s face and didn’t notice that her left hand was moving toward her side. Angela rested her hand on Brennan’s right flank for a second. Then she began to run her thumb in little circles, first light, then slowly harder.

“Ha ha… Angela what… ha… what are you-ho!” Brennan tried to ask, but she couldn’t get the words out.

“So, what do you feel, sweetie? I betcha I know what you feel. I bet that you feel like laughing!”Angela started to wriggle the rest of her fingers on Brennan’s side and the ultra rational anthropologist went from giggles to full laughter.

“AHAHAHA! ANGELA KNOCK IT OFF! AHAHAHAHA! OWHOOHOHOHAHAHAHA!”

To be continued.

I love Bones! It is my obsession and I have to say, you have captured the characters likeness very well. That just adds to the great development of the story. Good job.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back