• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Guys N' Gals!

Renegade Lotion

TMF Poster
Well this looks like quite a friendly bunch for a fetish community :)

Im a guy..yes, a man, a wacko, all rolled into one.

Have had a fetish for tickling feet since I was a boy but didnt exactly know what "it" was till I was in my teens. Look forward to interacting with other people on this level of odd and bizzare kink in my stay here. Maybe get to make some new friends or who knows. Sky's the limit right!?

Great to come on board with you all and hope to get to know all of yas in time!

Welcome to the TMF, Renegade Lotion, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Well this looks like quite a friendly bunch for a fetish community :)

Im a guy..yes, a man, a wacko, all rolled into one.

Have had a fetish for tickling feet since I was a boy but didnt exactly know what "it" was till I was in my teens. Look forward to interacting with other people on this level of odd and bizzare kink in my stay here. Maybe get to make some new friends or who knows. Sky's the limit right!?

Great to come on board with you all and hope to get to know all of yas in time!

Welcome to your internet home away from home. Lol. Glad to meet you nd I hope you enjoy it here. :)

You'll have a blast here to bad I didn't know you wen I went to AZ to live. It didn't work out and I came back to NYC but I had a hell of a time out there and I love the Buffalo Chip Bar in Black Mountain I was there 2 years ago over New Years Eve stayed a few weeks. I had an apt and all but jobs I couldn't find.

im actually an east coaster myself that ended up in az. i can totaly understand how it didnt work out for ya. good jobs are slim to none in this state, that's why im self employed. not to mention, the food and weather sucks too Lol someday i plan to get out of here, just when the time and $$ is right.

Welcome to the wackiness, Renegade. :D

As said many times before, this is a wonderful place and you can go crazy here and still maintain your coolness. welcome and I do hope you enjoy your stay and new family:happyhop:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back