• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dracula's Secret M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
In a small mountain village, high in the Rousta Mountains, there is a large castle on the highest mountain top. The villagers below live in fear because of who lives in the castle.

In years past, the people of the village gave under the rule of Dracula Vladivostok. He came to be known as Dracula and was feared because of the torture in killing he had done.

The torture was most unusual and devised by Dracula because it was used by his tutor. when Dracula was a boy, he played as other boys did and was mischievous as other boys his age were; but he was one thing other boys his age were not. It was discovered by accident while he was wrestling with another boy his age. The boy had Dracula pinned on his back. Dracula was struggling to get away. The other boy ran his fingertips along Dracula's ribcage. Dracula felt laughter bubbling up and began giggling and thrashing. The boy knew what he found an began tickling the young Dracula till he begged for mercy.

As then years went on, Dracula hid his ticklish nature from all he could. Then, when he became in power, he met a young man who took personal and intimate interest in him. Wilhelm was a dashing and charming man with a secret. He met Dracula while visiting his family and took an interest in him.

They shared drinks and dinner and talked politics, but Wilhelm had other interests and set things in motion to bring Dracula into "the fold" so to speak. After dinner, Wilhelm and Dracula went into the drawing room for coffee. After the servant brought the coffee in, Dracula sat on the couch. Wilhelm sat next to him and began chatting about the politics of the day. Wilhelm casually slid his hand along Dracula's side. Dracula wriggled away, stifling a giggle.

Amused, Wilhelm asked, "Why do you scurry away from my touch?" Dracula bit his lip and became quiet. Wilhelm ran his large hand over Dracula's ticklish side again with a firmer touch. Dracula giggled and curled up protectively, locking his arm down to protect his side from further attacks. Wilhelm laughed. "So it is true Dracula. You are ticklish! The mighty Dracula, a ticklish school boy!" Dracula giggled boyishly as Wilhelm began stripping him. "We'll see how ticklish you are!"

Usually Dracula wouldn't allow this, but Wilhelm cast a "spell" over Dracula. Wilhelm pinned Dracula on his back and began tickling him all over. Dracula wriggled and laughed loudly. Wilhelm leaned down during the height of his tickling frenzy and bit into Dracula's neck, sucking his blood, but only enough to make him a vampiren.

Dracula fell unconscious. After he woke up, he felt strength pulsing through his veins. "What did you do to me while you were tickling me?" demanded Dracula. Wilhelm laughed. "I have made you as I am... vampiren. You will have immortality.. and you will be even more ticklish!"

From that time on, Dracula became and lived as a vampire, but he was ruthless and used tickling as torture, so that the villagers would hear the gruesome laughter of his victims as he and them tickled into submission.

Dracula continued to keep his ticklishness a secret as he did his vampire nature, but Wilhelm was always there watching his every move, whispering into his ear and coming to him during the day and teasing and tickling him mercilessly. At first Dracula hated Wilhelm for what he had done to him. As time passed, Dracula became "fond" of Wilhelm and enjoyed his advances and tickling.

Dracula became curious about Wilhelm and began asking questions about him. At first Wilhelm brushed the questions off. "Why are you so curious about me?" Wilhelm would ask. Dracula would smile and tease Wilhelm and lie to him about his interest about his past. Dracula was more interested in finding out if Wilhelm was ticklish as Dracula was going to "pay back" his lover for changing his life.

One summer evening, just after darkness fell, Dracula and Wilhelm were playing their boyish games when Dracula ran his fingertips across Wilhelm's belly. Wilhelm's muscles tensed and he sucked in his belly. Dracula smiled quietly and whispered to Wilhelm, "You have a secret my friend!" Wilhelm laughed off the tease and got up to get a glass of wine.

"Tell me Dracula.. What secret do you think I have kept from you?" Dracula smiled as he joined Wilhelm in a glass of wine. Then he stood close to Wilhelm and whispered in his ear, "I think you are..." Dracula slid hid hands around Wilhelm's waist. He could feel Wilhelm squirm. Then Dracula lightly kneaded his fingertips into Wilhelm's waist. Wilhelm bit his lip and stiff led a giggle. Dracula was not easily fooled by this and kneaded again, more firmly. A giggle escaped as Wilhelm bent over top protect his waist.

"W-what are you doing? " stammered Wilhelm. Dracula released him. "So.. My great lover! It is you who is the ticklish school boy!" Wilhelm looked away from Dracula and did not answer him. Dracula pressed his body next to Wilhelm's and slid his fingers under Wilhelm's shirt and began tickling him tenderly. Wilhelm began giggling as he felt Dracula's fingertips on his ribs.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back