• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 7 (FF/M & F/M)

I am not happy with how this one turned out either. I think I may have rushed the ending to this chapter. That tells me I am getting burned out on this story. Don't worry though I think chapter 8 will put me back in the game again.

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon)
By SlaverTickler

Chapter 7: Why Fear The Olson's
Starring: The Olson Twins & The Masked Mistress
FF/M. F/M, Bondage, Non Consent, Oral, Teasing, Deniel, Extream, Ruthless, Intense & Cruel

Moments ago a naked man hung horizontaly from chains, roughly 4 above the ground. While in t hat possition his helpless body was brutaly tickled and teased by Actress' Selma Hayek and Penelope Cruze, the latter of witch took it upon herslef to saverlie beat him on his ass with a black wooden padle. The saverity of his abuse was so bad that he was prepared to do just about anything to make them stop, even kissing the ass on Mistress Cruze herself. However just as Penelope was about to raise her demands to another level, both women were instructed by Goddess Kathy Hilton to stop their actions and prep him for yet another for of torment. Unknown to him, in the next room, Chads good friend Justin had been boung to an X-Frame, and was awaiting the arival of his personal owners Mary Kate, and Ashley Olson. When they first met the Vegabond turned sex-slave had learned of the former gang bangers utter fear of the famed twin sisters. Now he would be forced to observe why everyone fears the Olson Twins.

Now the helpless man kneals on the cold tiel floor, Penelope and Selma having left the room to be replace by a slender masked a black leather bikini, with knee hight boots, and elbow length gloves. With a riding crop in hand she pointedo a "doggie door" like flap in a wall. Chad bowed his head, and began to crawl towards the opening, not an easy feat with his wrists bound together behind his back, and his ankles shackled as well. Add to that the fact the erect state of his 9" penis and you have a very tricky trek even if it is only a mere 10 feet.

"Move it slave!" scream the masked mistress, her ryding crop slapping him across the back, "Stick your head in that hole now!"

"Yes mistress... ow... I am trying." replied Chad.

"Don't give me any of your back talk man-whore!" she rebutted with another swatt from her crop, "If I wan't you to use you mouth I'll shove my pussy in you face... or my ass, understand?"

Chad said nothing, and continued to endure the sting of the ryding crop, it was better then trying to rush and wacking his member on the floor. Eventualy the crawling slave made it to his destination, and he was told once more to shove his head through the opening. When he did so he found himself stairing into total darkness, though he could here soft moaning coming from somewhere in the room. Two thick pieces of wood claped down around his neck, making it imposible for him to pull his head out of the hole. It was pretty obviouse that the this mysterious woman didn't want him to be able to pull away from whatever it was they were going to show him.

"You trainie is doing quite well, you should be quite proud of yourself." said Gayle King to the slender asian standing next to her, "What is her name?"

"I don't believe Goddess Kathy wants that revealed just yet, but you'll learn it soon enough." replied Lucy Lui, with no readable emotion on her face, "As head of security for the Dungeon I am always involved with the orientation of new members, as well as training them in the proper methods of torturing slaves." she added, "If I remember correctly you've yet to recieve your full orientation."

Gayle's eyes' opened wide with terror, as she knew what "full orientation" meant. Every new commer to the Dungeon branch of the Goddess Spa was forst to endure a rigurouse sex torture of their own. It meant bound nude, while having several members of the facillaty tormenting her with tickling and forced orgasms.Lucy was alway involved with this hazing of a rookie member, and the only reason Gayle had been able to avoid it was because of her friendship with Oprah Winfrey, but even the might Oprah had to go through it, and so would she eventualy. Suddenly their was a loud yell, and the two women turned to see Goddess Kathy yelling into her cell phone.

"You listen to me, you little brat!" she exclaimed, "I am telling you NOT to do anything to the slave who's head will be sticking through that port hole." she continued, "Or have you've forgotten that their are more then a few women here that aren't happy with you exclusiveness to Justin." she added "How would you and Ashley like to find yourselves stuck in a room with a half dozen angry black women, and a pair of stocks with your names on... thats what I thought."

The three women turned their attentions back to the masked mistress in the room below. The namess dominatrix has success fully removed the restraints his ankles, only to lock them with clamp like restraints in the floor. Chad was compleatly helpless, on his knees, with his head trapped on the other side of the wall. Not only couldn't he defend himself, but now he couldn't even see what was being done to him. Knowing the immorality of his captores he could find himself on the wrong side of a strap on, or some other sex toy, nothing would suprise him at this point.

When he finally felt himself coming down, the darkness was pushed away with a sudden burst of light. For a brief moment Chad couldn't see anything for the spots in his eyes, but as they ajusted he wished they hadn't. About 10 feet away, restrained to an X-Frame was his friend Justin. The narly 7 foot man looked compleatly terrified as he pulled despritly at his restraints. The man wonderd how the Kardashian sisters could possible have gotten the massive black man into the device, and concluded that he must have been in some sort of drug induced haze at the time.Rgardless of how they did it, both he and Justin were now at the women's mercy, and he would have to endure watching his friend being tortured by the Olson twins.

"Hello Justin, how are you this fine day." said a voice to the left, "You certainly look very... healthy."

Chad turned his head to see a pair of tiny figuers dressed in long hooded robes moving towards his helpless friend. Justin screamed and called for help, it was a devistaiting site to see someone so large and powerful looking so terrified of the little people coming before him. Based on this reaction the cloaked pair must have been the evil sister moving in on their hapless prey. Just as the two women removed their garbs, the blond haired man broke into giggles as he felt something stoke his inner thigh, his own personal torture had begun.

"No. no, leave me alone!" exclaimed Chad, "Hehehe, hahaha, stop it please!"

Chad legs spasmed and pulled at the soft touch of his tormentores feather, his mysterious tormentor smiling wickedly under her mask. Micraphone near him allowed both her, and the women in the observation boot to hear every adorable giggle passed from his lips, every delicious plea brought them more and more massacistic delight. The micro camera's built into the rooms floors were turned on and directed at the prisoner well conditioned body, mainly his cock and balls, but his sides, chest, and ripples belly as well. Kathy Hilton, Gayle King, and Lucy Lui all sat back and prepared to enjoy one hell of a good show.

The Olson's stripped off their robes revealing their nude lillith bodies to both Chad and Justin. It was so bizzar to see the the little girls from "Full House" all grown up, and naked. Not that he found either of them that apeal, they were both way to skinny, given the choice he preffered a girl to have a little meat on their bones. What suprised the giggle ridden man most were the electric tooth brushs they carried, he's never hear of any torture that they could be used on, not that he was an expert. One of them, Mary Kate he suspected, also carried a tap measure, and began to walk up between Justin's legs. The large man scream for them to get away for them, calling for help, and demanding to be released, unfortunetly neither he or Chad would be let go anytime soon.

"Now, now Justin." said Ashley as she walked up beside him, "You know it is time for you monthy mesurement." she reminded him, "Let's see if that dick of yours has gotten any bigger, and for your sake it better have." she continued, "You know what will happen if it hasn't don't you?"

"No, no, no... not again, please I hate that think, don't use it again PLEASE!" screamed Justin, "Please don't use that gag on me again."

"Well Ashley, I am afraid you'll be strapping the white head on him again." said the sister messured Justin's cock, "It's still only 14" and if I remember right that's the same size it was when we first bought him from Goddess Hilton."

Chad watched in horror as the two sister climed ontop of his friend, one of them with a strage looking device in hand. Justin's screams were soon matched by his own as he felt long finger nails scrable over the secitive skin of his arches. Squealing and jerking desperitly, the in-ability to see what was happening to his body only added to the helplessness he felt in his stomach, and he knew seeing Justin tortured was going to make it even worse.

"Hahahahaha, Hehehehehe, stop it, don't touch my feet!" screamed Chad, pulling the Olson's attention to him for just a moment.

"Wow, I wouldn't mind a chance to play with him." said Mary Kate, "But then we'd have to give up our claim on you Justin, and I would hate to do that."

As the twins climed off their personal sex slave. Chad could finally see what they had done. The strange device was indeed the dreaded "White Head" as he had called it. The type of gag a dentist might use if he had to perform dental surgery on a sleeping passiant. On of the Sisters had returned to the big man's dick and began to slowly stroke it with one of her little hand, licking it's fat dark head with her tongue. At the same time, either by coinsadence or desighn, Chad too felt a gentle hand starting to stroked his fat 9" pecker, while a pair of lips worked his aching nut sack once again.

"No, no, no!" exclaimed Chad, "Please I've had enough teasing, I'm so horny, please stop!"

The Olson twin's giggled at the white man's silly pleading, like most of the women who use the dungeon, they loved the sound of a man's begging. Since discovering Justin's most ticklish spot however they rarely got a chance to hear it. It was a nice chainge, and Ashley for one was considering asking Kathy if they could do this every time they come visit Justin. It would of course cost them alot more money, but then again they had more money then they could ever spend anyway.

Chad threw his head from side to side, and yelled out as his sides were tickled ruthlessly. Tears rolled down his cheeks and his body trembled as he screamed for mercy. Even with his hand's tied behind his back the mystery woman managed to slip her finger nails up into his left armpit, all the while she continued to stroke his tool. In the entire time he'd been here this was possible the worst of it, with exception of have his ass beat by Penelope Cruze earlier. Then something happened, something that would make having his ass padled seem like a walk in the park, as his mystery tormentor gently brushed her finger tips against the sensitive skin of his scrotum.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, AH-HAHAHAHAHA, OH, OH, PLEASE GOD NOT THERE, PLEASE STOP!" bellowed Chad as his struggled reached an almost violent level, "YOU'LL KILL ME... snort... IT'S TO MUCH!"

"This is amazing!" exclaimed Gayle King as she got to her feet, "I have never seen a man react quite like that to having his balls tickled."

"Yes, it is most impressive, especially when you consider that my apprentice wasn't even trying to tickle him there, it was just meant as a teasing touch." said Lucy Lui.

"Mistress Lui," began Kathy Hilton while looking at Gayle, "as head of dungeon security would you consider it a major violation if you, Miss King, and myself joined our masked friend down there?"

"Honestly Goddess, I thought you'd never ask." replied the Asian, a rare smile on her face.

Delighted all three women left the room and headed down to join in on Chad's torture, while the Olson twin's upped the anti on Justin's. Ashley had taken it upon herself to climb the muscular man's torso until she was almost sitting on his face. The white head gag kept his mouth open and pressed his tongue down leaving him vulnerable to oral violations. With the most evil grin the naked girl held her electric tooth brush inches from his face and turned it on, the sight of the spinning brush's filling his mind with panic, and causing his body to convulse with fear. Licking her lips Ashley applied the soft bristles to the roof of his mouth, forcing muffled grunts and whimpers from him.

"Is my sister sucking your cock Justin?" whispered Ashley as she worked the squirming man's mouth with the aplience, "She's really good at it isn't?" she asked, "She's such a tease though, she once made a guy cry just by teasing his dick with her mouth, can you believe that?"

Mary Kate grinned as she heard her sisters words, mainly because they were true. The funny thing is she couldn't even remember the name of the young man she'd done it two. It was for a date the two had auctioned off on e-bay, and the winner had turned out to be so cute neither girl good resist his charm. It had turned out to be allot of fun, and shortly after this they found themselves members of the Goddess Spa's elite dungeon users. Over the last couple of years M.K. had become so adept at performing blow jobs that she could make a man come in under a minuet or keep him on the edge for hours, and she loved keeping Justin on the edge all day.

With her tongue licking the helpless man's shaft the Olson sister could hear Chad's pleas for mercy behind her, and it really turned her on. Since her sisters discovery of the white head gag, and the fact that there play thing was exteamly ticklish on the roof of his mouth, she hadn't heard a man beg for mercy since. The twins arrangement with Goddess Hilton gave them exclusive rights to the large black man, but it excluded them from bidding on any other sex slave's in the dungeon. Mary Kate was quite happy to play with Justin's helpless body whenever she got the chance, but she missed the sound of a man's screams for mercy.

"STOP IT... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA... LEAVE MY BALLS' ALONE!" the helpless man screamed, bring a devious smile to Mary Kate's face, as her own electric tooth brush started to buzz.

The door to the torture chamber swung open, and Kathy, Lucy and Gayle all rushed in. Turning her head to see what was happening the masked dominatrix rose to her feet out of respect for her teacher and the other two women as well. Lucy came over and put her arms around her apprentice, in an unusual show of emotion. The three women all congratulated her in for her quick study of the sex torture craft.

"You will be most welcomed as a mistress when you have finished your training." said Gayle, "But who are you?"

"I've been told not to reveal myself until Goddess Hilton or Mistress Lui told me it was all right." replied the woman.

"I don't think that should be to much of a problem now." said Kathy as she and Lucy pulled the sex slaves head back into the same room as his body, "Why don't you show the man-whore who has been teasing him as well."

"Very well Goddess." said the porcelin skinned woman as she removed her mask, "They were calling me Mistress X for a while, but you can call m..."

"KELLI!" exclaimed Chad, "Why Kelli, why?"

Chad would never recieved and answer to his question, all he got in return was torture. For the remainder of the day he was bent backwards, his legs folded under him, and his hard-on waving as he strugled. Each of the women took feather in hand and toock turns ruthlessly stoking his cock and balls with. The naked man was driven to the verge of madness as one by one each of them would take turns attacking his most ticklish area, his screams for mercy brought emence joy and arousle to his tormentors, and he wouldn't know peace until he passed out from lack of oxogin. When he next awoke it would be a new day, and he would be assigned as Kelli's study project until the auction.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
wow very good , and kelli what a suprise for poor chad she had set him up all along , very hot:xpeepsofa

I am glad you 2 enjoyed the story :D. I had pretty much planned this stuff out, including the ending come chapter 10. I don't normally have some much of a story planed (Just the starting and where I hope it will go), but with this one I thought about things a little more. In my Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience all I had planed was the abduction and the closing with her getting even. The bondage she ended up using on her kidnapper was actually a fluke from chapter 1.

Your series has been hott as hell! Great writing and storyline! I look forward to the phenominal climax ending!

Your series has been hott as hell! Great writing and storyline! I look forward to the phenominal climax ending!

Only 3 more too go. I will try to have part 8 up and running. Thanks for the support Kis.

Oh goodness, I'm so scared of the Olson Twins now. I never thought I'd say (type) that sentence.
All I can really say is I sure hope those twins stay out of my nightmares.

Shoot, I never saw that end coming, surprised the heck out. Good one Slaver my friend. :D

Oh goodness, I'm so scared of the Olson Twins now. I never thought I'd say (type) that sentence.
All I can really say is I sure hope those twins stay out of my nightmares.

Shoot, I never saw that end coming, surprised the heck out. Good one Slaver my friend
. :D

Thats why I did it TK, have a good one, and thanks for reading :D

If anyone dares come near my mouth with an electric toothbrush, they are going to discover just how strong I can be as I rip away my binds! OMFG!!!! That is the one place that I can even tickle on myself. My Love nailed it on accident the last time he had me tied up. It was great to see you use that spot in your story! I loved it!

And the twist with Kelli! OMG! Didn't see that one, but had me in giggles!

Another great one! I'm off to read the next one!

If anyone dares come near my mouth with an electric toothbrush, they are going to discover just how strong I can be as I rip away my binds! OMFG!!!! That is the one place that I can even tickle on myself. My Love nailed it on accident the last time he had me tied up. It was great to see you use that spot in your story! I loved it!

And the twist with Kelli! OMG! Didn't see that one, but had me in giggles!

Another great one! I'm off to read the next one!

I actually think allot of people sort of forgot about Kelli for a while. When I started writing this series I had a long break between chapter 5 and 6, mainly because I couldn't get J.Lo to work right with Cruz and Hayek, so I made pumped Lopez and used her in another chapter (don't want to ruin it for anybody who hasn't read it yet). I am glad, as always, that you are enjoying the series.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back