• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happens in Vegas.

Cranberry

TMF Novice
Ok, this did not seem like a good situation, but it was one that she knew that she would one day be in sooner or later. She couldn't see shit, as some sort of hood was covering her eyes and most of her face. And from what she could tell, she was pretty much naked apart from her cowboy boots, bra and panties. She could easily tell that she was hogtied, by the obvious fact that her feet were touching her ass, and her wrists were tied behind her back, towards the lower parts of her spine.

She was also ballgagged. Whoever was doing this clearly didn't want her to talk straight away. She was also laid out on some sort of table fetish contaption. She tested the bonds... man she was stuck. She bit against the ball in her mouth. She wasn't even given the option of talking her way out of this mess.

Kira Cox wondered if they were going to kill her. It was only a few grand she owed. Granted, she did try to make a run for it. But this was Vegas. Wasn't making a run for it part of the deal. Tony wouldn't kill her over a few thousand... would he?

"Aw shit. Looks like she's awake." a husky female voice said.

"Do you think she'll be able to breath okay?" an older woman began "I mean, the gag was too much in my opinion. It's not like she'll be heard by anyone. Not out here anyways. She'll talk, I'm sure of it."

"We don't want her to talk, you dumb shit!" a female voice snapped back. Kira recognized this voice beloning to Tiff Gale, brother of Tony Gale. 'Oh shit' Kira thought. Tiff was known as a local sadist. Perfect looks. Perfect body. 100% All American girl in image, 110% crazy in spirit.

"Why are her boots on? I requested them off." A voiced asked that Kira recognized as Sam Yakomoto. Kira whimpered under her restraints. Sam Yakomoto was brutal in the field of torture. She was a hitwoman for the highest bidder, and was only called out for high profile jobs.

"Be patient, Sam." Tiff said "You'll get your turn. We all will. She ripped off my brother and she will live to regret it."

Kira could almost picture Sam licking her lips. She silently begged to a God that she didn't believe in, she begged that they wouldn't touch her feet. She had pedicures every week since she was 21, and ten years later she was proud of their beauty. She valued her feet as much as she did her face. They were her main selling points. Whilst her breasts were pretty, they were on the petite side. But it was only in Vegas that she realized that her feet could gain equal power as a good sized pair of tits. She's been bought many a drink just from wearing open toe shoes. After all, Vegas was the home of perverts.

"Aw well," we'd better get started the husky voice said.

SHIT. Kira thought that she had been struck by lightning.

"Holy cow! Did you see the stealin' tramp jump? We gonna have fun with this one." husky said.

"Do it again." Tiff commanded. And Kira felt another surge pass through her body. Then another. And another. It was only after the fifth blow that Kira realized that her ribs were being plunged by the husky lady. Kira screamed silently into the ballgag.

"Now give her a kiss."

"But Tiff, I'm into guys." Husky replied.

"Now!" Tiff screamed like a spoilt child.

"Welp, she is purdy, I guess." Husky answered before going to work.

Kira felt a tongue's tip right at the top of her ass crack. She tried to move but she was bound correctly. She felt a sucking sensation on her right butt cheek. Aw man, she was being given a love-bite. She then felt the tongue travel from the love bite, slowly up her back. Kira tried to squirm as the tongue made its way slowly to the bottom of her neck. Her hood was lifted briefly, as Husky streched her tongue into Kira's left earlobe.

Kira tried yet again to move away, but could only move her head so far. It felt like a slug had moved into her ear and was nesting. Christ, it was horrible.

The tongue was slowly removed.

"Now remove the hood!" Tiff ordered.

The hood of darkness was removed by a woman that Kira had to guess was in her early sixties. Kira then saw Sam Yakomoto, the oriental stunner that could have been Miss World if she didn't have 400 hits under her head. Kira grew uneasy when she saw the way that Yakomoto was looking at her feet.

"Now Miss Cox," Kira turned her head the few remaining inches she could and saw Tiff Gale for all her beauty. "You could have left town as requested months ago, but instead you chose to run off with a very important clients money."

Next to Tiff was a very butch looking dyke-lookalike who Kira guessed was Husky. Did she say she liked men? She had yellow teeth. Kira shivered at the thought of her tongue licking all the way up her spine.

Kira couldn't talk so she pleaded with her eyes. Her jet black hair was soaked against her forehead.

"This will not end with a simple 'sorry', whore." Tiff started "It just so happened that the money you took gave us enough reason to make you our personal property." Tiff pointed at the security cameras above her. "Trust me darling, the money we are going to make from this is going to make the dimes you owe us worthless."

"Shall we let Sam start?" the older woman asked with a horrid grin on her face.

"Why not?" Tiff replied with a shrug. "We have all weekend."

Tiff and the other two left what to Kira looked like a warehouse. She would have been relieved if it wasn't for the fact that Yakomoto was alone in the room with her.

"I have over six thousand ways to torture a person," Yakamoto started "Yet only thirty-six that I actually enjoy. This is one of the ones that I enjoy."

Kira felt a soft yank on her cowboy boot and prepared herself for the worst.

To be continued.

Very cool Cranberry I don't understand why I am the first to comment on it. I am going to read part two now.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back