• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happens in Vegas part two.

Cranberry

TMF Novice
Another yank against her shoe. Kira pleaded silent promises against her gag. Yakamoto was playing at the heel, twisting her finger around the four inch root.

"I saw the way you reacted whilst Glenda kissed your back." Sam purred as she glided a finger around Kira's right butt cheek.

Sam Yakamoko them leaned downwards on the table, so she was almost whispering into Kira's ear. "Do you want to know a secret? ... I requested this job. Infact I'm doing it for free. I saw you at the roulette table. A..cting all cocky. It turned me on."

Kira felt Sam's hand grip her yellow cowboy boot. 'Please no' she silently begged.

"I'm a millionaire three times over." Sam bragged "Mostly from business... I think that I've earned my fun."

Sam began to unlace her right boot. Kira struggled but it was hopeless.

Kira felt the boot move past her heel and no matter how hard she struggled, her sock moved too. Sam gazed at the perfect pink infront of her.

"Mmm," Sam oozed "Plenty of time for that later."

Kira cried against her gag. She begged and pleaded that she'd pay the money back. But her gagged silence fell on deaf ears.

Yakamoto finally removed the right boot, and ran a single index finger from the bottom of Kira's heel to the top of her hig toe.

"Ugggnhhh" Kira screamed under her gag.

"Hmm, so you enjoy that? I'm glad. You'll have three days of it, and it'll even be on the internet." Sam clapped her slender fingers together. "American bitch? You like it when we kiss your feet in public... I've got three pots of jam... see how much you like us kissing your feet then."

Sam was getting carried away with the class-war and removed a wire brush from her handbag. She was careful as she didn't wan't to cause blood. But she was in lust as the first few combs sent sent Kira into electric shock.

She gripped Kira's big toe, yanked backwards and scrubbed drom heel to centre. Kira could feel her bladder fill. She would sscream for mercy if she could.

"Tiff!" Sam called "I'll need these toes tied apart if I'm going to do some proper work."

Kira was close to passing out, but managed to see her toes being seperated with dental floss. She wanted to fall asleep... but something was bothering her. She wiggled her toes but it was now impossible. Something was dripping down her little toe.

It was Sam's drool.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back