• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle clubs or events in nyc???

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Question. I've been on this site for a long time obviously because I like tickling. But I've never actually been tickled and want to know what it's really like (I don't even know if I'm really ticklish or not). I'm the only "real" person I know that knows I'm into this stuff and I don't plan on changing that. I want to be able to experience it at least once, but I don't want to show my face in a video or something (which is why I decided not to try to see if Tickle Horror or any other NY companies were looking for a male lee. I really was toying with the idea of doing it). You know, privacy vs. the Internet tubes?

So I was wondering if there were any tickling clubs in NYC where you can just, well, go in and pay to get tickled or something (I imagine that all these types of places have bars attached, so it would also be cool to mingle and meet people and whatnot). Nothing elaborate, just something like that thing they're advertising over in the Tickling Discussion threads for 2/22/09 in Pennsylvania. A place where I could just go (alone, since there's no chance in Hell I'm even going to feel my friends out for something like this), pay money to get tied down and tickled in a private room by a professional tickle domme, get some drinks and mingle, and repeat until I'm good. Any good places like that in NYC?

By the way, no prostitute-type stuff. Just tickling. No happy endings or prostate-related things or whatever the hell happened in that one scene in Eurotrip.

Thank you all so much for your help. :)

Here's a link to a thread that might be what you're looking for: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=107022

So where do I go that's good, but discreet? Or am I supposed to be emailing these doms personally and setting up appointments? There's no place I could just walk into, sign up/register/take a number, and be tied and tickled in a private room? Preferably without nudity (since I am shy), but with good bondage? If that's not feasible, what would everybody recommend as the best way to go about this? Or the best doms to "use" (I couldn't think of a better word on the fly)?

I recommend Milagros' suggestion. Man's credible and knows his source.

OK, that sounds good. Now one other question--and excuse my complete ignorance--but what's the standard as far as bringing clothes there? What I mean is, I have no intention of being naked for this but I'm willing to be tickled in swim trunks or something. I guess what I'm asking is what is the "accepted behavior" for bringing changes of clothes and changing into them? Again, excuse my extreme level of ignorance. I just don't want to walk into the place and have people think I'm an idiot.

Change into whatever clothes you will be comfortable in. They might be happy to have a client who doesn't expect to be naked.

Whenever you go, just make sure to communicate your needs and desires at the beginning. The lady will work with you to make sure it's a good experience for both of you.

I know the Fortress was recommended. I have been there once. It is a very nice establishment, but it might be a bit intimidating for a novice. IMHO, you may like that facility later on, but you might want to start with Hidden Chamber or Pandora's Box.

Good luck, relax, and have fun!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back