• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happens in Vegas part 3

Cranberry

TMF Novice
For fuck sake! this was over a few small grand.

Kira Cox's toes were now tied apart. And the greatest female assassin on the planet was now going to have her way with them. Kira could talk her way out of anything and everything, it was her talent... but the fact that she was ball-gagged and stapped down on a fetish table. Well. That only added to situations.

When she first selt Sam Yakomoto's tongue curl against her little toe, she wanted to yank her foot away. She wanted to curl her pink toes up and foget she even came to Vegas.

But she couldn't move either feet. They were bound against her bottom. And her right foot was naket, and being enjoyed by an insane oriental hitwoman.

"Lap up her soles!" Tiff commanded. Yakomoto replied with a nod whilst snaking her toungue up Kira's sole.

Kira was ready to explode. Tiff finally removed her gag. Kira laughed for a full two minutes, much to Tiff's delight.

"I'm not going to realease you for three days." Tiff shrugged "But if you suck Korky's toes for five minutes... then I'll give you a five minute break."

"Who-- is Korky?" Kira managed to stutter.

"DOES... IT... MATTER?" Tiff asked as she dipped her slender fingers into Kira's ribs.

"AWWWWW HAHHAHAHAHAHHOWAH OKAY I'LL DO IT. JUST STOP!"

Kira regreted backing down the moment she saw 'Korky' enter the room. It was the old woman from before. Her toenails were paited green, but they couldn't escape the fact that they were ugly. A five minute break, for five minutes of this? They really smelled bad also.

Korky placed her foot on the table. Opposite Kira's mouth, her big bulbous toe brushing against Kira's cute little nose.

"Suck them or tickle torture." Tiff screamed.

Kira opened her mouth.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back