• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next party is March 15, NOT Feb. 28

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi again! Sorry about the date change - the 28th was bad for so many people that I figured we should move it. I hope that's not too inconvenient.

RSVP to [email protected] if you'd like to attend.

Hope to see you soon! :grouphug:

I don't care if it's not St. Patrick's day I'm showing up in me Irish wear.

Looking forward to it everyone! See ya there. ;)

Yes...

Last edited:
Oooh! Will have to talk to my Love... would be a nice b-day time for me... but we have wrestlemania coming up so may have to tighten out budget belts...

Wooooow that was awesome. :ty:
A very great big thanks to our host and hostess. :)

I still can't seem to figure out everybody's screen names and some I've never even asked anyway, but you're all great! ;)

Catstoes.......You are the womaaan! :faint:
That was one of the most intense experiences I've had so far. Thank you ;)
I was sooooo great to finally get back at you a little. Next time I want more time though! :cheesy:

Really crossing my fingers that I'll make it to the next one!

Well have a bonny good day lads and lassies!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY

Cause everybody's Irish on St. Patricks Day. ;)

Oooh! Will have to talk to my Love... would be a nice b-day time for me... but we have wrestlemania coming up so may have to tighten out budget belts...

I'm sorry you guys couldn't make it - we had an awesome time! I hope the next one works out better. :)

Great party, thanks for hosting!

And a special thanks to you, sir! :yourock:
I know we really worked you for all that bondage, and massage, and the other thing. :D I'm so glad we met, and that you came out to see us again. :twohugs:

Looking forward to April! It's going to be amazing! :woot:

Glad you guys had another wonderful time! Sorry we missed it, but hopefully next time! We always enjoy the gatherings down there and you all are such a wonderfully delightful crowd in so many ways!

Thanks all, that was amazing. I haven't had that much fun since, well... at least Jan 24th.

Special thanks to our hosts. And thanks for letting me try out as a 'ler, that was fun. I'm not sure I really knew what I was doing, but fortunately others seemed to know exactly what they were doing.

Finally, very special thanks to catstoes, you are a genius. However, looking at the skin on my ribs (attached picture), I'm disappointed you didn't even draw blood. Aren't you afraid you're being too benign? ;)

Apparently I'm going to the tickling desert for a while, or so it seems from the international forums here. Hope to see you all after the summer, I'll miss you!

That was an excellent gathering!

Starfires deserves some sort of plaque or medal for his Sonicare/Q-Tip modification. It's one of the most evil tools that I've ever had the pleasure of using. :firedevil:

Starfires deserves some sort of plaque or medal for his Sonicare/Q-Tip modification. It's one of the most evil tools that I've ever had the pleasure of using. :firedevil:

It's a good thing you didn't get to use it everywhere you wanted to put it, that's all I have to say. :imouttahe

Apparently I'm going to the tickling desert for a while, or so it seems from the international forums here. Hope to see you all after the summer, I'll miss you!

We'll miss you, too! But we'll still be around when you get back. Have a good trip! :grouphug:

I think we're going to need a Costco size box of q-tips for the long weekend. Those cotton tips just wear out too quickly!

I am sorry I bailed, but I was not up to being out and about that much. I am hoping to be better in time for the next event (all signs point to yes).

:)

Ed
TBF
O

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back