• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happens in Vegas part four.

Cranberry

TMF Novice
"Wait a second!" Sam cried as Korky poked her big toe against Kira's jaw "How do we even know that she'll suck? Christ. For all we know she might bite off one of Korky's toes. Soon as we take her gag off, she might go Leatherface on our ass."

The idea hadn't even struck Kira. But she was glad of the delay.

"Hmm," Tiff shruged "Good point."

"Plus, we have her toes seperated. And we have not even removed her socks yet. You promised me some action. It was the only reason that I agreed to this shit.."

"And you promised me half of an hour with her belly. I helped you spike her drink in order for that duty." Kira recognised the older woman for the first time. She ran the table that Kira ripped off three weeks ago.

"Look. You'll all get a turn." Tiff spat. "But she insulted Korky first. So we should really take turns."

Korky wasn't remembered by Kira, but Korky sure remembered her. Korky worked the doors mainly. There wasn't a nightclub in Vegas that Korky hadn't worked at. She'd been insulted before. It came with the job. But a customer that owed money? This wasn't anything personal against Kira. It was personal against every asshole who ever gave her shit.

"Clamp her mouth!" Tiff ordered.

"You'll have a taste of toe tonight, baby." Korky said as she poked her smelly sole against Kira's forehead.

Tiff began to untie the gag.

Tiff felt the release of the gag. And soon tried to talk her way out of this.

"Look guys... Please... I can get the money in UGH!"

Kira felt a clamp around her jaw. It wasn't painfull it was kind of like when you had your mouth molded at the dentist. She couldn't speak. Her mouth was forced open. She was drooling which she found disgusting. Sam Yakomoto was watching with lust as Korky poked Kira's nose with her big ugly toe. Korky then pressed Kira's nostrils together between her big and second toe.

"Do it." Tiff said.

Kira tried to beg, but her mouth was stuck. She felt a Korky's big toe probe around her mouth. She wanted to be sick. She knew she wanted to be sick as she felt Korky dip the fist half of her foot into Kira's mouth.

It was rough. Korky clearly worked a lot of hours on her feet.

"I like the was she flicks her tongue around my little toe." Korky cooed.

"Mmm, I think she likes it." Tiff laughed. "Maybe she can do us all? Hey Kira, can you fit two feet in one mouth?"

To be continued.

Great idea...

This is a great story with allot of possibilities. The only problem is what you call a chapter or part really isn't. All this stuff you've got so far (good as it is) is really only parts of one chapter. I'm normally the last person to tell somebody how to write because my spelling sucks goat ass, but when you right a chapter it should end with some sort of conclusion to the scene, but not the adventure. Otherwise this is a really cool idea, and I hope you will see it through to the end.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back