• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story of Cavum

Cavum

Verified
Basicly I am a tickle fetishist (Knismolagniac) and a foot fetishist and I have been this for as long as I can remeber. My oldest memorie is when I saw a girl being tied and tickled tortured on a cartoon when I was 7 years old. I felt a big tingle inside myself, but I had no idea what it was then.

Both the tickling and foot fetish taughts and fantasies have allways been stronger when it was combined with bondage. I had no idea that this could be BDSM when I was younger. I also had the typical stereotype view on BDSM as moust vanilla people have. "BDSM is just weird people in leather and latex going around whipping eachother". It would go years before I acculy would understand that this also could be a part of BDSM.

When I got older I got very frustrated about my situation. I was really afraid that people and friends would find out what I liked and I was really depressed cause I "knew" I never would meet anyone I could share my fantasies with. In 2003 all that changed. I had been chatting with a girl who was a BDSMer and after a long time I dared to share my fantasies with her. Right away she told me that this was absolut a thing within BDSM and she recomended me to check out a chat that a BDSM club here in Norway had. I went there right away and I was welcomed right away. The people there was really nice and I got alot of information. I still was afraid to share my interests with them, but when I did I only got positive response. A nice girl on the chat offered herself to follow me to one of the "cafè meetings" the club had. I was really skeptic and nervous, but I sayd yes.

Two days later I was downtown in Oslo waiting for her to show up. I was so nervous I taught I was gonna die, but when she showed I calmed down alot. She was so nice and we talked all the way to the meeting. My first taught was that I would meet a bunch of people wearing leather and latex, but when we got there everyone looked so normal (hehe). That night I got alot of new friends and I got myself a membership of the club right away. This was absolut something I wanted to be a part of. This was the beginning of my BDSM life.

During the following months I learned alot of stuff about myself and about BDSM. I also discovered I liked the taught of dominating girls. My new friends gave me alot of ideas I never had taught of and I really looked forward to the day I was able to try it out.

Some months later I ended up in a relationship with a girl from the club. However it wasn't a great relationship. When I think back today I think I mind was just screaming "take the first and the best, it might be your only chance to experience something!". Im not gonna say everything with the relationship was bad. We had a open relationship and during the time we where together I got to try out sessions with several girls. One of my first great experiences was with a girl I met online. She was also pretty new in BDSM, so we decided to explore the things we liked. I had allready found out that I was a Sadist and a Dominant and she was a sub and a masochist.
In the beginning I was Dominating her over the webcam and we had some great fun. Being a foot fetishist it was a big thrill to make her lick her own feet for me. Not long after that we decided to meet to have sessions together. These sessions is one of my greatest memories. Having her all tied up, tickling every inch of her body wile she screamed out in laugh and begged me to stop was a fantasy becoming reality. We had alot of fun that weekend and sadly it was the only weekend we ever would play together.

Some month later the life I live now was about to start. I met absentia on internet society just by a coincidence. On my profile I could see the last 10 people who had been there. One of them was absentia. When I went to her profile she had the words "If your Dominant enough, Im all yours". Just as a joke I sendt her a mail saying I taught it was rude that she hadn't written in my guestbook when she was on my profile. Luckely she joined in on the fun saying sorry and as a "punishment" she had to write something to me everytime she was online.

Time went and we got to know eachother more and more. We went from writing to eachother online to send SMSes to eachother. One day she was really sad cause her parents had found out about her BDSM life and they where pretty stressed out about it and gave her a hard time. That day I called her and talked with her for the first time. I tryed to comfort her as best as I could and I really wanted to help her. She had becomed my special friend.

After this day the phone calls went crazy! I spendt about 20-30 dollars on calls to her every day and we got to know eachother more and more. This was also the time we started to talk about playing with eachother and not long after we decided to meet. One weekd before we where supposed to meet I had night shift at my work. I had just banged my head in a metal door when she called me. She had becomed really sick and was trowing up. It was then I desided to use one sickday at work and go to her. I was planning to take a sickday anyway because I banged my head. When I got home from work I packed some stuff and went on the first train to the place she lived. I had asked her for the adress so I could find the house, so when I arrived I found a taxi and went stright up to her place. When we got there I called her and described the house and asked her if that was the house. I got a weak little yes back and I told her I was there. After a knock on the door she opened the door. My first look at absentia in real life. A cute little girl wrapped in her blanket. She went stright back to bed after opening the door cause she felt so bad. I got a bucket that I putted by her bed and got some towels and something to drink in cause she trew up again. She was also really cold so I covered her up with more blankets. Even then she was still freezing, so I lay down in her bed and holded around her to warm her up. Since I had been on a night shift it all ended up with me falling asleep. When I woke up I was alone in the bed. I sat up and I saw her in the livingroom. It was first then we sayd "Hello" to eachother. A pretty weird, but funny way to start a relationship. A month later we where official together. It was the start of a great life!

So now you know how this started. For almoust 4 years, me and absentia have been together. We have been through alot, both positive and negative, but it's now a relationship I dare to call perfect. I had never been into the 24/7 BDSM before I met absentia and I have learn alot from her as well. The thing that is also very good is that we can share our fantasies with others. There are things absentia like that Im not into and there are things Im into that absentia is not into. Since the fondation of this relationship is communication and trust, we can experience the things we like with others. I lend out absentia to a couple we know very good so she can experience the fantasies Im not 100% into. It's the same thing for me as well. I can play with other girls to live out my fantasies she's not 100% into.

Im gonna end this "little" introduction with my personal view and taughts on my BDSM life as a Dominant, Sadist and fetishist. For me it's like a religion and I am the God. The very purpose of it is to live out your fantasies and be proud of your life and who you are. There is nothing to be ashamed of being the one you are. If people don't respect you for the things you like, they have nothing do to in your life. You do only live one time, so why don't make you life feel like your own personal hell. I know hell is a weird choise of words, but for me heaven is to "clean". I like the taught of a dirty and dark place where people is tortured, so I feel hell fits better then. A own personal hell don't have to be a bad place if you rule it.

Enjoy your life in perverded sin.

Greetings from
Master [-|-] Cavum

Nice story Cavum. I´m glad you found your girl, and your lifestyle. :)
Hail :mhorns:

Just wanted to drop by and acknowledge your profile. Good read, Cavum. :D

Sweet story of your rise due!!:rockon: I agree with what you said on the end and it is very true!

awww what a sweety you are.. cant waite to meet you both.. hugglesssssss

awesome bio. I like the happy ending to it as well. I would like to talk to you in person one day but damn I am not going to Norway it's just a bit to far LMAO

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back