• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah tickled in Scooby Doo!

Boomtown13

Verified
How many of us have fantasized about tickling that young little shrew Sarah Michelle Gellar? Well, apparently it happens in the new Scooby Doo movie.

Velma rib-tickles her.

Sarah Michelle. Being tickled soon in a theater near you.

Boom

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but Sarah Michelle Gellar was on the Late Show with David Letterman about an hour ago, and they showed the clip. She does rib tickle Gellar, but it's for about 1 second and Sarah doesn't even crack a smile. On the bright side though, I paused it and she does close her eyes as it happens, so maybe she's concentrating on trying not to laugh.

I agree

with Bluelight. I saw the clip on David Letterman too and it's no biggie.. but it is good to see it in mainstream. Tickling is common in cartoons and such and who knows.. maybe there is more tickling that wasn't shown?

Opportunities

Sounds like an awsome question for a SMG celeb chat or even for her personal web site....

Bandit

I just finished watching SMG's "Revealed with Jules Asner" on E!, and it showed the clip. There was no dialog, just voiceover. It is a short snippet, with the actual tickling lasting approx. 3-4 seconds. Daphne and Velma are standing in some kind of cave side by side. For some reason Velman smiles and quickly tickles Daphne on her side before she swats at Velma's hands with her purple (pocket book? notebook?). She does not laugh or smile, she is simply annoyed. End of clip. Big whoop. You can all leave the theater and go home now. Wait, was that... no, it wasn't, never mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back