• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Misadventures of Flapjack, cartoon tickle m/f

Sinister

I caught the last two seconds of a m/f cartoon tickle on a cartoon network show called "The Misadventures of Flapjack" today. It was longer than what I caught of it but I don't know how much longer. A guy is tickling a lady's sides and giving her a good laugh when another cartoon character passes by and stops the tickling by tying the ler's fingers together in knots. Bastard. Anyway, it happens in the first five minutes of the show and the show is episode 2 in the series and is entitled "Beard Buddies; Revenge. Hopefully this hasn't been reported here before.

hehe i know the scene you mean. funny one, hehe. tho it's not "Beard Buddies" OR "Revenge". i forget the specific title, but it has to do with Captain K'Nuckles being unable to find love, that's why he tied the guy's fingers, cuz he was jealous.

there's another toon on the show, i think it's titled "Knot Funny", which opens with Bubbie the whale laughing hysterically cuz Flapjack is practicing tying knots on her innards (yes, you heard me), which as it turns out is tickling her like crazy, heh.

Do you know if I missed much of the scene I listed above? I only caught about the last 2 seconds of it and have now idea how long (or how short) it actually is. Haven't seen the other scene you mentioned but I'll look for it when that episode airs.

Do you know if I missed much of the scene I listed above? I only caught about the last 2 seconds of it and have now idea how long (or how short) it actually is. Haven't seen the other scene you mentioned but I'll look for it when that episode airs.

basically, Captain K'Nuckles is walkthing through the harbor, looking at all the happy couples enviously. He comes to one couple, which is a guy tickling a dame:

DAME: HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT, HAROLD! HAHAHAHAHA!
K'NUCKLES: *walks past and ties "Harold's" fingers into knots*

that's pretty much the scene. what's amusing about it is that when she's nto laughing, she looks, like, calm and lady-like, and when he's tickling her, she's like loud and hysterical, heh.

The other scene, with Bubbie the whale, goes like this:

*cartoon begins*
BUBBIE: *laughing hysterically* Hehehahahahaha!! Flapjack! XD
FLAPJACK: *inside her (his home), trying knots in her intestines* Yes, Bubbie ^^
BUBBIE: That tihihickles! XD
FLAPJACK: I can't help it! ^^ Captain K'Nuckles promised to take me to the knot festival tonite, so i'm practicing my knots!
BUBBIE: you know i share your love for knots, baby, but--WOA-HOHO!! XD *hands him a string with her tongue* but could you please practice on this string instead of Bubbie's innards? XD
FLAPJACK: Okay, Bubbie! ^^

Thanks for the scene description, EmSee. Sounds like the writers made the tickled lady a closet freak, those are the best kind. The way you described the entire scene it reminds me of Cappucine's tickling scene in "North To Alaska". All prim and proper one second, then hysterically laughing the next. And the scene with the whale sounds funny, hope they rerun those episodes soon. And thanks for the scene info jts, contributions are always appreciated.

Thanks for the scene description, EmSee. Sounds like the writers made the tickled lady a closet freak, those are the best kind. The way you described the entire scene it reminds me of Cappucine's tickling scene in "North To Alaska". All prim and proper one second, then hysterically laughing the next. And the scene with the whale sounds funny, hope they rerun those episodes soon. And thanks for the scene info jts, contributions are always appreciated.

Reruns of this show are QUITE frequent on Cartoon Network. they only just started their second season, too, and both are first-season eps, so if you just check your listings frequently, they're bound to pop up sooner or later.

I tried to find you a streaming version of the toon with the lady getting it, "Lookin' for Love (In All the Wrong Barrels)", but it doesn't seem to be available. however, i DID find you the whale one:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=C2Xta9LdiN4

enjoy

I found screenshots. :ahoy:

Last edited:
Thanks for finding that scene EmSee, It was cute the way she reacted to the tickling. Oh, and I checked out your site w/ your artwork. You have a lot of good stuff on there. My fave is probably the one with Jean Grey being tickled by Scott Summers. The Batgirl being tickled by the Joker is up there too.
And thanks for the screen caps jts, this is one of my favorite animated tickling scenes, and that says a lot since I'm mostly into females getting foot-tickled.

Thanks for finding that scene EmSee, It was cute the way she reacted to the tickling. Oh, and I checked out your site w/ your artwork. You have a lot of good stuff on there. My fave is probably the one with Jean Grey being tickled by Scott Summers. The Batgirl being tickled by the Joker is up there too.
And thanks for the screen caps jts, this is one of my favorite animated tickling scenes, and that says a lot since I'm mostly into females getting foot-tickled.
lol thanks for the compliments. if u ever wanna commission a pic, let me know.

EmSee, I'd like to commission a pic but right now m'money's funny. Somewhere down the line when things get better for me. And to anyone that doesn't have it yet, the episode w/ the lady being tickled airs this Thursday (March 5th) at 12:30 P.M. on cartoon network. Its episode 2 in the series and the tickling happens in the first 5 minutes of the show. Happy hunting!!

Hey EmSee, I have a few ideas for some drawings (stuff I've wanted to see for a while). Toward the end of the year, when my money situation will hopefully be in better shape, I'll commission a pic from you. BTW, How much is it to commission a pic?

Hey EmSee, I have a few ideas for some drawings (stuff I've wanted to see for a while). Toward the end of the year, when my money situation will hopefully be in better shape, I'll commission a pic from you. BTW, How much is it to commission a pic?

i charge $20 for a standard picture, but if you have a more elaborate idea that will really have me working, like a whole bunch of characters or a comic page, i'd have to charge extra, maybe $40.

EmSee, what I had in mind involves two characters, possibly three. And I think the prices for the pics are fair, since it does take a while to draw these characters especially if there's a lot of them. Incidentally, are there any faves of yours among your collection?

EmSee, what I had in mind involves two characters, possibly three. And I think the prices for the pics are fair, since it does take a while to draw these characters especially if there's a lot of them. Incidentally, are there any faves of yours among your collection?
what sort of favs? fav characters, or fav pics that i've done?

Fav pics you've done.

well, i like both Batgirl pics i've done, the one with Supergirl and the one with Robin. i also love a real cute non-tickling Pokemon pic a friend commishioned from me of an Arcanine and a Mew napping together. I also luv my Yu-Gi-Oh! pic of Luna and Leo from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's getting tickled by a group of my fav Yu-Gi-Oh! girls, and also a real nice pic of Rena from Star Ocean EX.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back