• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What a night!

jrbmw008

TMF Novice
I wrote this story for a friend...I just sat writing and the words and descriptions flowed. It has 2 different viewpoints throughout it (from her perspective and from his perspective, they trade off). It's about a fun tickle session that involves sexual activity throughout it. I didn't have the intention of posting it, but why not? Post your critiques: positive or negative and I hope you all enjoy it. Btw, the title is bullshit, just something I thought of...w/e, and hopefully no one becomes offended by it: I meant absolutely no offense in any part. (Finally, no one is underage in this...so the rules for posting are met) Enjoy!

You are lying back on the couch (perhaps we’re watching a movie), I gently pull your feet up to my lab by the baggy part of your pants. Untie your shoelaces and I see the smirk on your face start to grow. By the time the shoes go past your heels I can feel your toes start to wiggle and they seem to be stretching so much that they’ll break through the sock. As I toss the shoes on the ground your smirk moves to a full eager smile. Your eyes get wider with each inch my hands get closer to the tops of your socks. I hold your calf as I grasp the top of the sock and slowly pull the sock down to your heel. The anticipation causes your heart to pump faster and your breathing to increase, you don’t know if you can take this much anticipation during the next sock removal. As the bunched up sock gets to your heel and turns to pass over your arch, you feel a slight tingle and the smirk returns. I pull the sock even slower to make sure it crosses over every little wrinkle in your sole…watching as your stomach and chest raise with each impulse of laughter from the tickle. The sock reaches the ball of your feet and you can’t take the slow torture anymore, your feet wrinkling and toe wiggling to try and stop the tickle of the sock. There’s a moment of relief as the sock sits just above the ball of your feet and your sweet little toes. I can see, by your face that you’re preparing for the final part: the toes. I smile, cuz it’s fun and I like to torture little ticklish soft feet. I move the sock up, even slower than before, purely for my enjoyment. A gasp comes out of your mouth as your eyes close tightly to try and ignore the prickles of the sock treads on your toes. They wiggle back and forth rapidly, spreading out and in, twisting and unwinding: moving any way to try and end the suffering faster. It doesn’t tickle enough to make you laugh, but it’s just as bad because it’s such a strong feeling. I start to laugh at your torturous misery only because I get to make you relive it all over again with the next one. With a big smile I start to untie your next shoelace as you let out a little whimper.
The cold air on your bare feet makes quick work of dispersing any shoe smell, leaving just a hint of lotion and a natural enticing smell recognizable as the sweet smell of soles! When I give a foot rub I plan each moment and thumb press/scrape/twist etc, carefully. I want my finger’s 1st impression on your bare feet to be a good one. I grasp your foot with a gentle yet firm grip, placing my palms on either side of your foot. My fingers wrap along the top of your feet and it feels like a cloud, the skin is so soft. The moment my thumbs touch the wrinkles of your soles our hearts jump. You expect it to tickle, but the pressure and swift/accurate movements of my thumbs and the firm/safe grip of my palms and fingers allow you to relax and focus on the movements and release of tension in your feet and throughout your entire body. I move my wrist and your ankles follow in strategic patterns to lull you into an overwhelming sense of relaxation. The touch of my thumbs seems to melt from 2 points of contact to an overall feeling of movement on your entire foot. My thumbs move the pressure, tense nerves and muscles up, down and out towards the ends of your feet. Upon finishing the arch and heel of your foot, I reposition my hands and thumbs to relax the ball. The grasp is harder, but feels the same due to the relaxed/squishiness of your recently massaged soles. My thumbs move sharper and create more pressure on your senses as the ball of your foot is slowly massaged deeper and flatter. The last part to this experience, of the first foot, is the soothing of your toes. I start with the biggest toe and use a combination of 1 and 2 thumbs to smooth, swirl and press the stress and strain out of the toes. Each other toe succumbs to swirling movements under my thumbs. I finish by spreading your cute little toes and pressing my fingers through the extra ticklish spaces in between them. Normally you’d cringe in ticklish delight, but this time you are overwhelmed with relaxed feeling that you can’t do anything but sit there helpless and take in every soothing move of my fingers. Upon finishing one and moving to the other, your foot is tingling with relaxed warmth and you dread the time when you have to get up and walk on them. You enjoy the plethora of feelings that overflow you with relaxation and I enjoy the look of peace you exude from your face…along with the touch of your feet on my fingers.
The lights are off in your room and the air smells strangely of flowers and fresh air. The first things I notice are the posts on your bed. Immediately, my mind begins to dream up fantastic fantasies of pleasuring tickle torture. We start to kiss and our lips part as I put pressure on your stomach and push you down on the bed. I climb over your legs and grab your arms swiftly moving them above your head as we kiss. I hold your hands about your head with one hand pushing down while my other hand’s fingertips softly follow the invisible path from your wrist, down your inner arm, to your underarm. Through the kisses and heavy breathing you let out a burst of giggles as my fingers run a swirl around your inner arm. Your body twists a little and you try to bring your arm down to stop me, but my other hand has remained fully grasping both your hands between it and the bed. The thrill of the ticklishness, our bodies together and me kissing you through your ticklish smiles is almost too much for you to bear. You muster up your strength and roll me over leaving you on top of my waist. The time it takes for you to move down and kiss my neck seems to take forever. As you lean down I place one hand on your ass and one on your side. My hand slowly begins to move up your side and stop firmly on the middle of your back giving me the position to easily move you into me as I rotate over you. My hand continues to give me leverage to pull your chest up against mine even though I’m over you. The hand I placed on your bottom moves to cradle your head as I remove my hand from your back and undo your bra. I slide my hand in between the fabric and your breast. I squeeze and gently pinch/twist your nipple to make you release small gasps of air in between the kissing. I feel your body twitch in pleasure when I spin your nipple ever so slightly. You shove me off and with a smile crawl to your nightstand where you open the drawer to grab handcuffs, scarves, a blindfold, a feather, an electric toothbrush and a gag. The look of surprise on my face is quickly changed as I see the look of eagerness on yours.
It takes no more than a couple minutes to remove your clothes and securely chain you to your bed. The cuffs create a tension that is no more uncomfortable as it is loose. As I straiten your legs and place your ankles together, I see the excitement in your eyes come to a boil as I click the cuffs shut. I fasten the cuffs to the bed with a scarf connection and ask you if you can move. I am delighted to see it takes you considerable effort to bend your arms and legs only slightly. “One thing left!” I say to you as I smile, from ear to ear. You look down somewhat confused as you see a twist tie between my thumbs. I move it towards your two very cute big toes. You let out a whimper and try desperately to move your feet. I’m pleased at your failure, but don’t like you covering one foot up with the other. If I’m to obtain pure ticklish torture, you must be unable to move so all of your attention is diverted to the sensations of being tickled. I put down the toe tie and grab the blindfold. It’s much more fun for me if you are left in suspense. Your eyes and expression do the job your mouth can’t: beg me to leave the blindfold off. The last thing you see on it your naked body fully strapped down and my smile coming closer to you.
Your heart is racing and you are scared, but you are even more enticed by the promise of full releasing torture. Still a part of you desires to be untied and not subjected to this. I grab the toe tie and hold your feet firmly in one hand. Due to the lack of sight, your other senses temporarily become heightened and your touch reflexes are set off. You jerk back, yet as much as you want to be free, you want to be restrained even more. After your beautiful toes are secured tightly to each other, you try and see which parts of your body you can move the most in order to give you a shred of hope of escaping the tickle awaiting you. With no luck you relax, as best as you can, and begin to worry: Will he go too far? Will it tickle too much? What if I want him to stop? What if I can’t take it? Your heart races more and more to the point where you feel it can’t get any faster without full on panic setting in. Just then you feel something warm, soft and wet upon your neck. I kiss you so softly and gently that you never even heard me come close to you. Your heart slows a little, but you are still in a state of anticipatory suspense. Your mouth opens to let out your heavy breaths. Breathing in and out, in rhythm with my kisses you moan ever so quietly to yourself. You feel me place my warm hands upon your thigh and stomach, clenching and increasing your anticipatory pleasure. My mouth moves from your neck to your upper chest and left breast. I can feel your heart change its beat from worry to desire. My tongue reaches your left nipple first and with the contact you feel a surge of pleasure. The light touch is overwhelming to you and you begin to fully moan. My tongue moves down your stomach causing a slight giggle as my hands cover your breasts and play with them. You bend your thighs to allow my head access to your lower section. Your breathing is now taking over your entire focus; the breaths in and out are masking the soft sounds of my kisses to your “lips.” Your body quivers and twitches with every movement of my tongue: in and out, in and out, up and down…slow at first, then more rapid and more rapid until my tongue reaches the very tip of your clit. The instant my tongue hits the area around it, your body quivers like never before and you let out a few loud moans. As my tongue moves faster, circling your little clit, you begin to shake slower but harder and then your legs twitch as your pussy begins to contract in an orgasm. You are blinded (figuratively) by the pleasure as I move down your inner thigh to your knee and kiss down to your ankle.
I pause for a moment and admire your heavily breathing form, no longer struggling for release, on the bed. I gently grab your feet similar to the way I did during the massage. You feel yourself take a deep breath in and suddenly focus all attention from your breathing to your feet. It’s almost as if you are trying to predict what pleasures or tortures await your soft little, extremely ticklish, feet. You can’t hear or see it, but you can feel the warm breaths on your toes. The same soft, warm and wet feeling on your neck is now on your left foot’s two outermost toes. I place my lips over the tiny toes and softly squeeze my tongue in between them. You’re conflicted between two powerful feelings of pleasure and the urge to burst out laughing. You let out a small moan quickly followed by a fast series of laughs and deep breaths. The laughter overtakes the pleasure as I move inward on your toes; one by one closer to that separated big toe. By the time I get to the large space between your tied big toe and alone middle toe, you can barely catch your breath from the laughing the flapping of my tongue causes. You feel my tongue move from your toes, across the ball of your foot to the deep, riddled with wrinkles, arch. You take one deep breath in and let almost all of it out in a loud explosion of laughter before my tongue even reaches your heel. I give you a few moments of rest as I kiss your feet and breathe heavily in the scent they give off. I rub my hands on them and cover my face in them, as if I were wiping my face.
Next you hear me walking from the end of the bed to the corner by your left arm. You hear me say, “Lift your head up.” Confused you obey. I say, “Open your mouth.” Before you can question my motives you feel the ball gag enter your mouth in between your teeth causing you to exhale through your nose and out through the tiny spaces between the ball and your teeth. The strap tightens against your neck and your heart rate increases again. You begin to control your breathing and just when you feel back in control you are bombarded with loads of signals from your feet to your mind telling you that you are now laughing hysterically muffled because a firm yet smooth feather is brushing along your arch from side to side (rather than top to bottom). It is extremely enjoyable for me to see your entire body try to flail but remain tied to the bed as I run the feather in between your toes. I hold the feather in between the space right along the inner arch of your two tied feet and rotate the feather causing it to spin around. The light feather swipes against the innermost part of your arches causes a whole new level of torture that you have never felt before. It is exhilarating and torturous at the same time. You cannot move so you are forced to pay all attention to your feet. I turn the feather over and begin to speak out load (over your muffled laughs) exactly what I am writing on your pretty feet. Even though you cannot see my lips, you know based on the way I speak that I am grinning from ear to ear. You try as hard as you can to control your breathing and laughter in order to give you time to scream around the gag, “PLEASE STOP! NO MORE FEATHER!!”
Once the feather writing ends you hear only silence in between your deep inhales and exhales. You freeze completely upon hearing an unknown buzzing noise right by your ear. I can see your legs twitching in torturous pleasure as your stomach rises and tenses with each breath while I run the electric toothbrush across your underarm. You hold the cuffs and try to pull them down and break the link between you and the bed posts as hard as you can, but release and give in to the vibrations of the brush. You feel nothing but torture and the experience of full laughter as I move the toothbrush from your right underarm to your left. Your entire body shifts to the shape of an arch around the toothbrush on your left. Quickly, your body shifts the other way as I start to use my other hand on your right side. I dig my fingers into your stomach and rapidly squeeze forcing you to explode with screams and laughter. I throw the toothbrush down and focus both hands on your sides. My arms and hands follow the flails of your upper body and you frantically try and escape my torture. Your head is shaking from sides to side almost as if you’re trying to shake off the tickling.
I move my hands down to your feet and the laughter is calmed a bit, but still maintained at a tiring level. All of the sudden, just as you think you are about to die from tickle torture, you feel warmth and extreme pleasure come from your lower region. You can feel my warm fingers petting and spreading your “lips” while my other hand gently scrapes your right sole. You are bombarded by conflictions of laughter and pleasured moaning. My fingers go in and out, around, up and in, repeat the same motion as the speed increases with your breathing. My foot torture subsides and I use my other hand to hold your legs as far apart as the cuffs and scarf will allow. You can feel the pleasure raise as my fingers caress your clit and move in, up and back to your g-spot. The chemical releases in your brain from the tickling have heightened your senses to the pleasure to an enormous amount. The pleasuring touch has only taken place for a short duration, but it feels as if the pleasure has been going on for a much longer time. My thumb lightly rotates like a joystick over your clit as by fingers rub your spot and knuckles touch the edges of your pussy lips; in and out, in and out…repeatedly. Your entire body shakes and you no longer breathe in and moan, but you take a deep breath in around the gag and exhale with an intermittent moan as you orgasm. Your pussy gets tighter in a rhythmic motion and all senses, but touch, are blinded by the overwhelming feeling of an orgasm. I continue to pleasure you with one hand while I bury the electric toothbrush in the scarf. You hear the buzzing noise return, but are too enveloped in pleasure to remember what the buzzing means. I push the toothbrush close to your left foot and position it perfectly, then dig it into your sole so it follows your foot no matter how much you try to move it away. The ticklishness now overcomes your pleasure and the moans through the gag are replaced with muffled laughter. The toe tie does its job of keeping your foot tied to the other thus increasing the exposure to the touch of the bristles of the toothbrush.
You can no longer breathe as deeply as you once were able and begin to scream over your laughter and the gag, “PLEASE STOP!” “I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!” I remove the gag from your flailing body and you breathe in deeper than you have in a while and let out a long series of torturous laughs filled with screams. I remove the toothbrush and have one last go at your feet with my hands and tongue; kissing your toes and arches while my fingers tickle the area of your feet around my lips. I finally stop and take the blindfold off. The light is too much for you at first, but you can eventually see my smiling face through your tear soaked eyes. I take pity on you with a smile and kiss you. You are so overwhelmed with relief that the kissing becomes just as passionate as before you were tied down. We kiss while I un-cuff you and untie your toes and feet. As soon as I get the last item holding you to the bed off you pounce on me, thrusting your body into mine kissing me as hard as you can.
You use what little strength you have left to push my back on the bed and kiss my neck. Your tears dry and your breathing is back under control, but somewhat heightened from anticipation. I lay back on the bed where you just spent 20 torturous minutes and my breathing gets heavier and faster as you move your hands and kisses down to my waist. I look down and see you looking up at me with a smile as you unzip my pants. I put my head back against the pillow as you wrap your fingers around the base of my dick and begin to lick the tip. Your mouth is wet and warm and your tongue follows your mouth’s path of up and down; adding in some of its own motion of around the tip and shaft. The gag kept your mouth wet and filled with spit that you now drip all over my cock. The experience of tickling you and seeing your body endure full foot torture has gotten me so hard and already close to cumming that it takes little work for you to get me close to orgasm. You rotate your body around to better position yourself over my cock and make it easier on your neck. Your feet are directly on either side of my head and the pleasure of your tongue on the base of my tip makes the temptation too strong not to reach out and tickle them…just a little. I gently scrape my nails against your wrinkled and folded feet. You feel a slight tingle which causes you to force out a laugh which is muffled by your lips still around my dick. Your feet are so sensitive from the 20 minutes of torture that it take such little effort to tickle them. I run my fingers up and down your soles. The pleasure your mouth is creating and the pleasure of touch/tickling your feet is all too much. I continue to tickle your feet as you continue to move your mouth up and down on my dick, rotating your tongue around and letting out little laughs right before closing your moth around the shaft again. I tickle fast as you start to suck faster: the laughs increase and I stop tickling just as you feel my cock begin to twitch. You hear quiet moans come from behind you and the twitches get stronger. You swallow the spit and get ready for the cum to shoot out and fill your mouth. I moan loader and you make one last motion down. As you move your mouth up, keeping a tight seal, bursts of cum shoot out and fill your mouth like a sip of water. My moans decrease in volume and have longer pauses in between them as my body twitches less and less. You make a few more up and down movements making sure to suck out all the cum and as your mouth comes off the tip of my dick you give it one last suck causing my entire body to shiver. I sit up with an exhausted/pleasured expression and see you open your mouth to reveal a large sample of cum just sitting on your tongue and spilling over to rest on the bottom of your mouth under your tongue. You take a big gulp and swallow the liquid, after which you begin to try and identify the taste. You realize that it wasn’t as sour as you thought it would be, but it’s rather sweet. You then smile back at me while you wipe your mouth. We then get our clothes back on and go watch another movie.

Hi. I really enjoyed this until the end. And my eyes hurt because of no paragraph breaks but it was still really hot....until the end it's just not my thing being so descriptive but maybe other people won't mind. :)

Wow, the best story I ever read!
Great, very great, the best of very great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back