• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Guard Jordan

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Jordan Taylor hated her job as a night guard at the local women’s prison. At 25, she seen all kinds of women: murderers, thieves, drug dealers, and all sorts. Some were released on parole then, before long, they were back in a jail cell before the day’s end.

She had been a guard for 2 years now and it was starting to get boring. It was the same old-same old. She would been done with this job and going for a different one if it weren’t for her narrow-minded father. Since she was the firstborn, her father insisted that she become a guard like he was and every firstborn Taylor before her.

Last night, they brought in a new girl of only 18. She had been caught dealing ecstasy to minors. Since all the cells had two inmates, the 18-year-old had a cell all to herself. It was located way in the back and was very isolated.

Tired from walking back and forth in the aisle between the cells, Jordan sat down in the chair between the new girl’s and two others’ cells. The new girl was still awake so she started a conversation with Jordan by first introducing herself as Abigail Pike.

“I’m Jordan Taylor,” Jordan replied. She never held a conversation with any of the inmates for they all despised her. But this girl was sweet and didn’t seem like the type to be serving time in jail.

“How long have you been a guard here?” she asked with a smile, her dimples deep.

Jordan moved her chair closer to Abigail’s cell and replied, “2 years. It took me a year to get hired being only a rookie at the time.”

“Cool. I wanted to be an FBI agent, but then parents were killed in a freak accident and I had to learn to fend for myself. That’s how I got into dealing. It made easy money,” the girl said. She wasn’t shy about anything in her life.

“That’s too bad. When did they pass away?” Jordan asked.

“When I was ten, just eight years ago. I was an only with no close family. I continued to go to school with the help of the townspeople, but as soon as I graduated I left and got mixed up with the wrong crowd.” Jordan could here the guilt in Abigail’s voice when she mentioned getting mixed with the wrong crowd. Somehow, she could understand where Abby was coming from. There was a sadness in her pure blue eyes that made Jordan sympathize with Abby.

Brushing back a lock of her auburn hair, Jordan told Abby about how she became a guard and why. By now, the 2 girls sat side by side with only the cell to separate them. With the chair facing the cell, Jordan placed her feet between bars on the floor.

Jordan crossed her arms over her massive chest. She had on a typical guard’s uniform: a blue blazer over a white tank top with dress shorts, white socks and tennies to finish the ensemble. Like Abby, she also had blue eyes, but darker with a hint of green in them.

In a breeze, Abby had picked up Jordan’s legs and placed them in her lap. She started to remove the sneakers when Jordan protested.

“Stop! What are you doing?” she demanded feeling a little betrayed for trusting this druggie.

“You look tired and I thought I could give you foot massage,” Abby said producing a sad puppy look. Bonus, she also produced a few tears to glide down from her blue eyes.

Feeling sad and guilty, Jordan gave in and allowed Abby to give her a foot massage. Quickly, Abby had removed Jordan’s socks and shoes. Before long, she was caressing Jordan’s callous free soles. The feeling was so nice that the auburn started to relax. She was so relaxed that she didn’t feel her ankles being bound to the bars. Next thing she knew she felt tingling sensations running up her legs to her stomach as giggles erupted from her throat.

“Stop, hehehehe, please, hehehe,” giggled Jordan as she tried to bring her feet back to the ground, but realized she couldn’t. Frightened, she started to struggle, but all her squirming failed to release her trapped soles.

Abby worked on Jordan’s soles by digging under her toes and dragging her nimble fingers from the heel to the toes. Jordan reached forward to try to stop Abby, Abby then entrapped Jordan’s wrists to the bars. She untied Jordan’s feet and pulled Jordan off her chair causing her to fall to her knees.

“Abby, please, don’t,” Jordan begged with a few giggles escaping. But Abby didn’t listen for she removed Jordan’s belt and used it to trap her torso to the bars.

She then unbuttoned Jordan’s blazer and pulled her tank top out of her shorts and over her head revealing her milky white stomach and lacy brassiere. Before long, Abby had her fingers dancing over Jordan’s torso.

“ABB-EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHE! NO-HOHOHOHOOHOHOHOO MO-HOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHO-RE!” laughed Jordan.

“Oh, Jordy. You’re so ticklish! This was how I got most of my customers to pay up when they were late. Most of them were girls and super ticklish, but not as ticklish as you,” Abby said with a childlike voice.

She snaked her long fingers in and out of her armpits, and up and down her sides. By now Jordan was quaking with laughter. Though she wanted this to end, she did realize that she hadn’t laughed this hard in over a decade. She remembered going to a masseuse to get a foot massage. It ended up as a foot tickle, but, when she left an hour later, she had felt relaxed and relieved of stress that she finished high school an all A-Honor student. Just before she left for college, she sent the masseuse a thank you letter.

Giving Jordan a break, Abby then unsnapped the bra and pulled it over Jordan’s head. Trailing her fingers down the twenty-five-year-old’s sides, she now pulled down Jordan’s shorts and matching lacy panties down to her knees exposing Jordan’s auburn mound.

“Have you ever been tickled like this before, Jordy?” Abby asked as she wiggled her fingers in Jordan’s sex.

She shook her head. Her body craved more yet her mind screamed stop.

“I have. During the whole time, my body craved more yet my mind screamed for it to stop. Every time I begged to be released, he’d stop caressing my mound and tickled my feet or my armpits ‘til I was crying. It was close to three hours before he let me come and I passed out, but it didn’t stop. It went on and on and on until I passed out and stayed out longer than the last time. After that I felt great,” Abby explained as she removed her fingers from Jordan’s mound and started tickling the upper body leaving Jordan frustrated.

“You hate being tickled, but you love the feeling. I don’t blame you,” Abby teased as she lowered and started sucking Jordan’s massive breasts as she tickled the undersides.

Jordan’s laughter exploded louder. Surprisingly, she hadn’t awoken the other inmates with her hysterical laughter. She was now bouncing her hips against the bars as Abby continued to explore her super sensitive body.

Abby now stopped sucking Jordan’s breasts, but continued to tickle her. One hand now tickled the young night guard’s tits while the other one tickled her tummy with the pinky slinking in and out of her navel.

“PLE-HHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE-ASE!” begged Jordan.

“Are you sure?” teased Abby dragging her hand down close to Jordan’s love triangle, but moving back up. She continued this always leaving the buxom beauty unsatisfied.

“OH GOD YE-HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHE-S!” she screamed. Finally Abby’s hand went down and stayed down until Jordan exploded and passed out.

When Jordan awoke, she found herself fully clothed and seated in the same chair she was sitting in before Abby tricked her into being tickled. But one thing was different, Abby wasn’t in her cell. There was no way because Jordan hadn’t carried her keys when she came over to Abby.

“Man, Jordan! What were you doing last night that caused you to fall asleep!” asked fellow guard, Maria Luna.

“What? Just talking to an inmate. What happened to Abby?” Jordan asked.

“Oh, didn’t she tell you. The judge gave her 2 nights in jail and 2 months of parole,” Maria replied.

“Oh,” was all that Jordan said as she got up to leave. A smile crept onto her face as she left the prison. Her smile became bigger when she found Abby in her car only dressed in a skimpy bikini.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back