• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Land (new and improved f/m)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Jack walked on and on, but no sign of any town or landmark. He continued on the primrose path through the Chrous Forest. Diane was nowhere to be found, but he was not about to give up on her. Soon, he decided to stop and take a break, because his feet were killing him, because his dress shoes weren’t meant for trekking.
Then straight ahead, Jack saw something that blew his mind.

It was a gingerbread house, just like from Hanzel and Gretel. Feeling quite hungry, he decided to ignore what he read in the fairy tale book and help himself to the house of sweets before him. He tore off a piece of the window and helped himself to bit of chocolate that were on the gingerbread wood. He ate a few pieces of gingerbread and chocolate, indulging his sweet tooth a bit.

“Who is that, nibbling away at my house, like a little mouse came a voice from inside.

Jack gulped, it couldn’t be an evil witch that lived inside like in the fairy tale, after all it was just a book.

“Hi, I’m trying to find my girlfriend, she’s lost, so I came to knock on your door. But before doing so, I kind of indulged myself a bit he admitted softly.

“No harm done said the witch, may I offer you some tea inside”?

“Sure said Jack, that’d be great”!

He walked inside and saw a woman in a rocking chair. She appeared to be late forties, early fifties. She wore a black dress, but had pink hair. The woman was also about 5”7” tall, but quite pudgy.

“Have a seat, while I get the tea, offered the woman.

“Thank you said Jack, mighty nice of you”.

Soon she came out with the pot and gave Jack a cup of her tea. She took her seat in the rocking chair.

“My, my, my, can’t seem to recall the last time I had a handsome young man in my home said the woman, what’s your name”?

“It’s Jack, but my real name is Zachary said Jack, you can call me whatever though”.

“Ah Zachary, such a nice name, my name’s Greta and I am curious to know where you came from, you’re wearing such strange clothes and it raises a lot of questions”.

“Well, Miss Greta, I’m not from around here, my girl and I are from another world and it’s completely different from this place”.

“I see said Greta raising a finger to her chin, well you just drink your tea and when you’ve rested enough, I will give you a tour through Tickle Land”.

“Okey dokey said Jack, sipping his tea, sounds great”.

“In fact, Zachary, I have an offer for you as well”?

“I’m all ears, Miss Greta”.

“How would you feel about some more gingerbread offered Greta, I will give you one piece for every button you undo. And if you remove your shirt, I will give you five more pieces, and then all you can eat for your pants, shoes, socks, and undergarments too she added with a wink”.

“I’m a bit confused said Jack, it sounds like you want me to take my clothes off”.

“Indeed I do replied Greta, I haven’t seen a naked man in years, especially a young handsome naked man at that”.

“I appreciate your offer said Jack, because the gingerbread is delicious, but I really don’t want to offend my girlfriend by disrobing in front of another girl he stated politely. I’m afraid I’m going to have to turn down your generous offer he said finishing his tea.

“If you must, then you must said Greta nodding solemnly, excuse me, I have a cake to prepare”.

Jack gave a return nod, and put his tea cup back down. He sighed to himself and thought about what Greta had said. He was flattered that she wanted to see him in his birthday suit, because Jack didn’t consider himself to be a good looking guy. Still, he reminded himself that the offer came from the mouth of a plump, plain looking woman too. Realizing time was a factor and that he needed to find Diane, Jack decided that he would press on alone.

“Greta he called, I think I’ll take off and find my girlfriend on my own, since you have your cake to attend to. Thank you for the tea, and goodbye”.

Jack stood up but for some reason, his legs refused to walk, and he fell to the floor on his stomach. His whole body felt numb, he couldn’t move.

“Help, Greta, something’s wrong, I can’t move he cried.

Greta came into the room and looked down at Jack with a sly smile.

“You’re right, Zachary, there is something wrong, you drank my paralyzing tea. Not to worry, your body will be back to normal in an hour, which gives me plenty of time to have fun with you”.
Jack suddenly felt very scared, he didn’t like where this was going.

“What do you want with me” he asked fearfully.

“Well, my dear boy, you ate some of my house, so I’d like to eat some of you, an eye for an eye.

Jack gulped, this woman was a Hannibal Lector type, and he was about to be a cannibalistic victim.

“Don’t be afraid coaxed Greta, I didn’t mean literally, but I would love to nibble on your youthful body for awhile, I haven’t tasted a man’s body parts in a long time. Now, come Zachary, it’s time for me to eat my boy white sheet cake”.

Scooping up the paralyzed Jack, Greta carried over to a large table and set him down. Then she walked over to the foot of the table and shook her head while looking at Jack’s shoes.

“Oh I can’t have this she said with disgust, filthy shoes on my clean table, this will not do. And then she began to unlace Jack’s black Rockports.

“No, don’t begged Jack, please”.

“Oh calm down, Zachary, I’m going to help you get more comfortable said Greta taking off his left shoe. Let’s take off your shoes, so you can stay awhile she added with a wink while taking off the right shoe. As his shoes hit the floor, her gaze turned to Jack’s navy socked feet, and she began to massage them.

“Nice socks, my favorite color she crowed, but alas they are warm, sweaty, and a bit smelly she said wrinkling her nose. Let’s take these off and let them air out she suggested. And with that, she peeled off both Jack’s dress socks and sent them flying through the air.

“Awwwww, look at those girly feet snickered Greta, they’re so un-masculine. All you need is a little bit of polish on your toes she added with a wicked grin.

Then she lifted up Jack’s limp foot and gave it a small sniff.

“Oh my she said exaggeratedly, they stink, wheweee”! She even fanned herself with both hands to further drive the insult to Jack, and it worked as he turned red with embarrassment of his foot odor problem.

Grabbing his sweater by the V, she ripped the fabric material in two and then tossed the tattered remains to the floor. Then she unfastened and unzipped his pants, and pulled them off his numb legs in one swoop. Now all Jack had on was his baby blue briefs. Greta clapped her hands together in triumph, as the young man was ninety five percent naked.

“Interesting choice of undergarments, Zachary, I think I shall have to start calling you Little Boy Blue, hehehehe”! Oh, look at you, so helpless in your knickers.

She pulled back the band on his underwear and let it snap back, making Jack wince.

“Now, that my sheet cake is prepared, I think I shall start with the middle she said. And then she began to kiss and lick Jack’s smooth hairless chest while tickling his sides.

“Heehehehehehehehehe Oh noooooo spluttered Jack, don’t”.

“Don’t what, don’t do this”?

Greta began to tickle Jack’s nipples, and then waved her tongue around Jack’s bellybutton area. Jack started to laugh harder at that, and he curled his toes tight. Greta saw this and smiled.

“Are your tootsie toes feeling neglected she asked in between licks. Don’t worry, I’ll pay extra special attention to them. But first let me add some raspberries to my white sheet cake”.

And with that, she blew a raspberry on Jack’s bellybutton, followed by another one. Jack screamed during that, being that it really tickled badly. He began to beg and plead with his captor who only ignored her captive.

“Now it’s time for your smelly feet to get it sneered Greta, rising up from her bent position and walked down to where Jack’s bare feet laid. Using one hand, she tickled all five toes on the right foot. Then she switched and tickled all five toes on the left. All the while, Jack giggled like a little boy.

“Haaaahahahahahahahahhahahaa don’t tickle my feet” he spluttered.

“Sorry, Little Boy Blue taunted Greta, but I like tickling feet, especially in between toes. Only I prefer to use something else, other than my hand she said with a small wink.

Seperated each one of Jack’s toes, Greta started to lick in between each digit, using her tongue slowly.

Ehehehehehheheheehehe stahahhaaaap begged Jack.

Greta shook her head and repeated the process with his other foot. Then she dragged her tongue slowly from Jack’s heel, all the way to the tops of his toes. When she got to the toes, she licked across all five and then began to suck each individual toe. Jack’s face was no beet red, and an erection began to form in his briefs. Greta continued to suck his toes like round lollipops. While she suckled the toes, she kept tickling Jack’s feet, to add the wiggling effect. Greta loved the feebly wiggling of Jack’s toes in her mouth. It made her feel like a monster toying with his prey. When she caught sight of Jack’s pop tent, she stopped her shrimping and reached out to cope a feel.

“Oh, Zachary, how you’ve grown cooed Greta. I haven’t seen one of these in years, it’s like I’ve been in a virgin prison.

“Please Greta, if you have a heart, don’t do this”.

“Oh that is rock hard continued Greta, does Little Zachary want to come out and play”?

“No whined Jack, he doesn’t”.

“Well, too bad, because I want him to and I always get what I want. Let’s get them britches off you, now”.

Snagging the elastic band on Jack’s underwear, Greta rolled them off and held them up like a trophy, stretching them out like rubber. Then she tossed them into Jack’s clothing pile and admired the sight of Jack’s naked member. Pulling out a feather, she tickled the base of Jack’s member as Jack began to giggle and moan at the same time. Her nails began to tickle his balls, while Greta continued her feather torment. After two minutes, Greta’s eyes got hungrier and hungrier.

“Oh, I can’t take it anymore, I must taste your warm man juice.

“NO, not that whined Jack.

Greta struck like a cobra, seizing Jack’s member and started sucking hungrily away. Her nails kept tickling away at his two best friends, making Jack start to pump out his joy juice. After she got every last drop, Greta released her mouth from Jack’s head, and wiped her lips.

“My, that was too good she gasped, if you’ll excuse me dear boy, I must go relieve myself”. When I get back, I shall give you a bath and scrub you clean, especially your odorous feetsies she teased while tugging both of Jack’s big toes. Then she held her nose and gave a little whine. Gathering up Jack’s shirt and pants, she left the rest on the floor.

Jack closed his eyes, trying to make himself forget about what just happened to him. His toes could move, so he would have to try and get the rest of his limbs working. Giving all his strength, he managed to sit up.

“Okay he whispered, let’s try walking”.

Jack stood on the floor and steadied himself, he could walk again, but not very well. Reaching down, he picked up his blue briefs and got them on to hide his nudity. Then he picked up his navy socks and his Rockports, quickly putting them back on as well. Looking around he tried to find something to cover his underwear, and nothing. Tip toeing down the hall, he noticed a pink robe hanging on a nail. Not having time to nit pick, he grabbed the robe and wrapped it around himself. Then he quietly made his way to the door, opened it, and escaped the perimeter.

Meanwhile…..

Diane trekked through the forest, she was still barefoot. Luckily the grass was soft and the weather was mildly warm. And being raised on a farm, Diane was fond of the grass on her naked peds, although the blades of grass did tickle a little but not enough to torture her too bad. Soon she came to a road, and saw a small building ahead that read Sally’s Spa Shop, Pedicures included. Right next to it was a store called The Shoe Stop.

Relieved to find a place that sold footwear, Diane eagerly walked inside. A few of the other patrons noticed her bare feet and gave her a weird look, but the redhead ignored them. Seizing a pair of black nylon stockings, she found a pair of leather shoes that buckled. Luckily they were her size, and she brought them to the counter to pay. Her paper money was useless here, but her gold necklace was worth more than enough so she bartered and won the shoes and stockings. Then she walked to the Spa and entered. A woman eagerly sprang to serve her, and Diane told her how her footwear was stolen and begged for a free foot wash and pedicure. The woman patted Diane on the back and instructed her to take a seat at the foot basin. Diane did so and breathed a sigh of relief. Now, she wouldn’t have dirty feet.

To be continued….

Ha - who would have thought gingerbread could get you into so much trouble?

Nice work, man. Looking forward to seeing what happens to Diane next.

way to go jersey tickler you know how much I enjoy your work. can't wait for the next.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back