• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help me - help you

bsm_satan

i've found quite a few great clips knockin about on the net, but (an i know this i gona annoy some ppl, sorry) i duno how to upload them onto a server :confused: if somebody can give me hand figurin out how this works ile be able to get these clips up for everyone
<cheerz>

my ISP

my internet comes from "blueyonder" i think its like a regional cable company or something, i know its not a very big service .

Write an email to your ISP and ask them these questions:

1. What's my ftp host address to access my personal web space?
2. What do I use as a login?
3. What do I use as a password?
4. What is the URL I use to view my files from the web?

Then, go to http://www.ipswitch.com/downloads/index.html and download the "try" version of ws_ftp.

Install it.

Run the program.

It will ask you to enter in the info above.

After entereing that stuff, from the main interface, choose File > Connect > (the site you just created) > Connect

Once connected, just browse your computer for files to upload in the left hand window, then click the little green arrow in the middle of the interface that points to the right. It will transfer the files to the remote location.

To link to the file(s), assuming they are in your default directory on the server side, use the URL they gave you (ie. http://members.blueyonder.com/bsm_satan/thefile.mpeg).

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Steve :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back