• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: Spa and Dungeon Part 8

(Part 8 takes place before the 2008 elections in the USA)

Chapter 8: J.Lo's Punishment
Featuring: Jennifer Lopez, Lucy Lui, Victoria "Posh" Beckham, Hilary Rodham Clinton, Janet Jackson & Brook Hogan.
FFFFF/F, F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Blind Fold, Forced Orgasm, Teasing. Orgasm Denial.

Chad was lead by Kelli, his new keeper, to a large room. Hundreds of his fellow sex slaves had been gathered here, all male, and all bound with chains that hung from the ceiling and shackles that were bolted to the floor. Minuets after arrival, he found himself standing between his friends Justin and the Chinese guy, who's name nobody seemed to know. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian stood with their two slaves, but Kimberly was no where to be seen. The slave guessed that with Kelli as his keeper the third Kardashian sister had been given other duties.

From behind a large curtain a scream could be heard, it cursed and demanded to be released. Right away Chad knew it was Jennifer Lopez, whom Selma Hayek had claimed was in trouble for allowing his Asian friend to climax before his proper time. When the curtain rose the naked man was proven correct, as J.Lo knelt on the floor of the stage, with her ankles locked behind her in a set of stocks. The singer's hands were bound above her head to a long black horizontal bar, and a tightly wrapped cloth served as a blind fold.

"Jennifer Lopez, you have been found guilty of breaking the first law of the Dungeon." said Lucy Lui, "There for you shall be forced to endure slave like treatment until such time that it is decided you have been sufficiently punished" she continued, "To that end 4 of your fellow Mistress's have been chosen to assist me in your sexual torture and humiliation." she added, "The blind fold you where is meant to protect the identities of those who have been chosen to perform their duty as members of out secret society."

There came a gonging sound, as one by one each of Jennifer's would be tormentors entered the room. Chad's jaw dropped at who had been chosen selected to take part. Former first lady Hillary Clinton, ex-Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, Singer and actress Janet Jackson, and would be pop star Brook Hogan. Hilary didn't really surprise Chad all that much, and he could see a scowl come across Kelli's face as the Senator blew her a kiss, and of course Janet Jackson made since considering the two knew each other well. However Brook Hogan and Victoria Beckham seemed a little out of place on stage, but it would certainly make for a most entertaining show.

"You bitches let me go, don't even think of touching me!" exclaimed Jennifer, who had taken part in the punishing of others in the past, "I know you have a pack of those man-whores watching me, I demand you let me go RIGHT NOW!"

"Demand all you want Mistress Lopez, but you are expected to follow the rules just like the rest of us." said Lucy coldly, "Even the Hilton girls have been been punished in this way on more then one occasion, so why should you be exempt from it if they are not."

Lopez fell silent, because she knew Lucy was right. All the Mistress's and Goddess's who join the dungeon are made aware of the rules after their 5 day orientation, witch ends with an extremely humiliating mauling at the hands of several fellow goddess' when it's over. Gayle King was barely able to avoid this situation for a short time, however Luicy Lui and a few other's managed to get a hold of her yesterday, after the session with Chad and officially inducted her into the rare club. Even the all powerful Oprah Winfrey was not above the rules and traditions of the dungeon, and had been "tickled in" as it were when she joined. Now Jennifer could feel the eyes of Hilary Clinton burning into her, she knew some of the Lesbian membership would be there, but there was no way to prove it was Hillary because of the blind fold.

Can't wait

can't wait to read this new addition...this has been and continues to be a wonderful series

can't wait to read this new addition...this has been and continues to be a wonderful series

Thank you Spy. I am very flattered that you chose one of my stories for your first posts. I think anybody who liked my stuff is a sick and twisted fuck... thus making you my kind of people :D

:welcome:
ST

Good work!

Don't tease; bring on the rest!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back