• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/m Chuck

Mac

TMF Regular
Chuck is being tied to a bed by (I just drew a blank on the actresses name) but its not Sarah, and she is taking off his socks. He's laughing and yelling out something like, "Ticklish! Ticklish! My feet are ticklish!" Nothing great but at least its there!

This episode is available on Hulu (also through IMDb, which is the Hulu stream).

In it, Chuck goes undercover as half of a couple (with Sarah). He meets Jenny McCarthy's character. She basically seduces him when he goes over to her house. She undresses him, and as she gets down to his feet he says:

*yelps a bit* "You're taking of my socks! Ticklish! Ticklish! My feet! That's my feet area!"

Interesting, that it was Jenny McCarthy who was doing the tickling. Not only is Jenny hot, but I'm convinced she's one of us. She always used to poke & tickle guys when she was hosting "Singled Out" & a couple years ago, on the Howard Stern show, she volunteered to be in the tickle chair & loved it.

Chuck Again

The very next episode of Chuck, he was talking to Sarah about how he was foot tickled as a kid for information and how they could get anything out of him. Sarah said, "Thats good to know." Hmmm...maybe they will go somewhere with this!

there was a Chuck comic book that came out and ran for 6 issues and in the solicitations for it they kept saying he would go up against a master tickler-I collect comics so every time I saw a new issue was out, I would skim it but I never saw it in the comic unless I went to fast.

The very next episode of Chuck, he was talking to Sarah about how he was foot tickled as a kid for information and how they could get anything out of him. Sarah said, "Thats good to know." Hmmm...maybe they will go somewhere with this!

Sarah needs to be foot-tickled for information, if you ask me ...

Interesting, that it was Jenny McCarthy who was doing the tickling. Not only is Jenny hot, but I'm convinced she's one of us. She always used to poke & tickle guys when she was hosting "Singled Out" & a couple years ago, on the Howard Stern show, she volunteered to be in the tickle chair & loved it.

Someone should create a clip of all of the scenes from that show of McCarthy tickling people.

She's a Scorpio and they tend to be notorious lers.

Was this the episode where he had to befriend his friend's ex-boyfriend or the episode where they were interrogated by the female agent?

Nevermind. Found it. For those interested I will post bost clips in a few minutes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back