• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacy- M/F & F/M

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Another repost from the first forum

Stacy and I have dating for about 6 months now. I'm sure she caught on early to
my interest in tickling. I would instigate tickle fights every chance I got.
Stacy was extremely ticklish and didn't seem to mind it too much when I
squeezed her ribs. She would just shriek and giggle, music to my ears, and try
to tickle me back, which I didn't mind.

One day we were playing cribbage and we decided to make a bet. The loser would
be the winner's slave one minute for each point they lost by and have to do
anything the winner said. The first game I lost by 9. Stacy asked me for a
massage. She loves getting a massage and I oblige her often. Stacy lay on her
stomach with her arms over her head. She looked beautiful laying there, her
slender 5'6" frame with her long dark hair fallen of to one side. I straddled
her and sat on her butt. I proceeded to firmly rub her shoulders and neck
before moving down her back. Every now and then I couldn't resist letting my
fingers slip under her arms or over her ribs. Stacy would tense up and smile
but she wouldn't lower her arms. I acted like it was a mistake and move on. I
also massaged her butt, legs and feet, teasing all the sensitive areas in
between but not really tickling. After 9 minutes, we were ready for another
game.

I kicked Stacy's ass in the second game and beat her by 35, a skunk in cribbage
terms. The first thing I had her do was mix me a drink. After a couple sips
and some passionate kissing, I told Stacy I wanted a massage too. Lying on my
stomach, Stacy started kneading my shoulders. As she moved down my body, she
thought it was funny to "accidentally" tickle my sides, like I had done to her.
I laughed and warned her not to do that. That only egged her on. After two
warnings, she tickled me again. I rolled over and told her three strikes your
out. I instructed her to lay on her back. I straddled her waist and she knew
what was next. I told her to reach up and grab the legs of the lounge chair.
Hesitantly, she did. I told her I was going to tickle her but every time she
let go of the leg chairs, I would stop the timer. We didn't have a timer, just
an alarm clock, and I was kidding but it added to her torment. She squeezed her
eyes shut and held her breath in nervous anticipation. Seeing that made me
laugh and I just sat there, waiting. When she finally took a peek, I dug my
fingers into her ribs as she let out a loud yell and yanked her arms down. I
said "Get your arms up there" and, slowly, she did. This time I started real
lightly. She giggled as she closely watched my fingers wiggle up her sides to
her underarms before attacking both of them. Again she screamed and threw her
arms down. It went on like this for the entire twenty minutes, tickling Stacy
lightly before increasing the intensity to see how much she could take. Each
time Stacy brought her arms down, it took a lot of courage for her to raise the
up again, but she always did. I was so glad to see that. The night's events had
really turned us both on and we never did play another game.

Stacy got her revenge a few nights later. I came home from work one day, exhausted, and went to take a nap. I fell asleep immediately. I started to wake up a while later and felt Stacy on the bed with me. It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening, but Stacy was sitting on my arm, tying it to the headboard. When I tried to grab her, I realized my other arm was already tied over my head. She had me immobile before I could do anything about it. Stacy interrupted my protests with a long kiss until I relaxed. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and straddled my waist. I knew I was in trouble.

The next words I heard sent shivers up my spine. Stacy said I would be her tickle slave for the entire evening and there was nothing I could do about it. She could tell by my hard on that I was not completely opposed to the idea but I didn’t know how much I could take. She wasted no time, digging into my ribs with wild abandon, moving up and down my sides while occasionally tickling under my arms. I tried holding back but it tickled so much. Also, it was maddening that I couldn’t defend myself in any way. Stacy enjoyed her power over me as she just tickled and tickled, a wide grin on her face. I couldn’t believe how intense the sensations were, being helpless and tickled mercilessly. I was pleading with Stacy to stop, agreeing to whatever she wants. Finally, she slowed her pace and said she’d stop if I agreed to let her tie my legs to the foot of the bed. Not in much of a position to bargain, between laughs, I agreed. First, she said, my pants and underwear needed to be removed. Soon I was naked and spread eagle.

Smiling as she stood over me, Stacy bent forward and let just the ends of her long hair tickle and tease my erection, balls and inner thighs. She looked so beautiful, slowly swaying her head as her silky hair caressed my midsection until I was moaning with pleasure, straining for some additional pressure but getting nothing but her soft hair. Reaching down with one hand, Stacy lightly dragged her nails over my balls. This was excruciating. I was going crazy but there was nothing I could do but lay there and take it. With her free hand, Stacy tickled my sides. I was so turned on at this point but Stacy had no intention of allowing me any relief. Without warning, she jumped between my legs and started tickling both feet at the same time. I continued laughing as she took turns sitting on each leg, to make sure I couldn’t move my foot at all, and tickled every inch of my feet. She would alternate between digging all ten nails over my soles to sucking each toe to dragging her hair slowly between my toes. Bouncing on the bed like a giddy schoolgirl, Stacy faced me, still between my legs, and started tickling my ribs. My laughing was becoming hoarse. Leaning forward, she attacked my armpits as her breasts pushed against my @#%$ and her hair spilled across my stomach and sides. I bucked wildly, both in desperate attempt to avoid the tickling and to increase the pressure between her breasts. Seeing this, she stopped tickling and squeezed her breasts together, wrapping them around my erection. She teased me like that until I was so close to an orgasm and then she just stopped. “Oh @#%$” I said, “just a little bit more” Stacy just laughed and moved from between my legs to the side of the bed and embarked on a relentless upper body tickling. She had already found out where my best spots were and she was exploiting them without mercy. My hips, sides, ribs and underarms were tickled nonstop. I thought I’d pass out. Stacy later told me it was only for fifteen minutes but it seemed like hours. Finally, she let me catch my breath. Continuing her teasing, Stacy lowered her head and let her hair fall over my face. She dragged her hair all over my body, from head to toe. This felt so good, yet it tickled too. Again, I was begging Stacy to let me cum. Grabbing a fistful of hair, she used just the ends to tickle my balls before using her nails again. At the same time she started licking my penis. I needed release so bad but it wasn’t enough to send me over the edge. Stacy stopped the teasing only to resume the tickle torture. My inner thighs were first, then my knees before reaching my feet. More fingers, tongue and hair had me squealing again, begging her to stop.

Stacy kept me tied up for three hours. She tickled and teased me until I thought I’d go insane. Finally, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked while tickling my balls at the same time. It didn’t take long before I came long and hard. Afterward, I was so exhausted. I almost lost consciousness when I heard Stacy say she heard people are more ticklish after orgasm. Then I felt her fingers on my ribs. She tickled me for a good five minutes before finally letting me go.

After she untied me, we made love and collapsed in each other’s arms. I warned Stacy that her time was coming. She just hugged me and said she can’t wait.

Attachments

• 20130409_125820 (640x480).jpg
    20130409_125820 (640x480).jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 659
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back