• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leena from ZOIDS tickled

ultimatetickler

TMF Poster
This is my second fiction story, so if it sucks, don’t be surprised. All comments are appreciated. ZOIDS is an anime’ show on Cartoon Network. All characters are trademark of the show.
By: UltimateTickler
ZOIDS: Harry’s Ticklish Trap

Leena Tauros was riding in her ZOID, the Gun-Sniper, running through the desert. Her father had sent her to the ZOID parts shop to buy yet another worthless part, the GMX Fusion Cannon. Leena sighed to herself. The part was un-equipable to all their ZOIDS, and there was no real reason to buy it. Her father was just so compulsive when it came to ZOIDS. Any part that looked cool, he had to buy. No matter the cost, or usefulness.
She came to a large hole in the sand that had not been there when she had come by on the way to the shop.
“What is this?” she wondered aloud.
Suddenly, a snake-like ZOID attacked from inside the hole. Being as that she was dragging the part, Leena was unable to move out of the way, and was struck by twin laser blasts from the serpent. The Gun-Sniper went down; all systems frozen.
“Damn! They must be after the cannon! You dirty…”
Before she could finish, two large, metal spikes pierced the walls of the cockpit.
“AAAAHHH!!! WATCH IT YOU JERKS!!!” she screamed.
Two hoses came out of the snakes mouth, attached to the holes, and began pumping sleeping gas into the cock pit.
“Gas!?!? Why you…you…y…” Leena was fully unconscious within seconds.

Later…
Leena awoke to find herself strapped to a hard steel table. Her hands and feet were in padded stocks, keeping her from moving anywhere. All her clothes had been removed, except for her bra and panties. Although she appeared to be very tough, Leena had always been afraid of being taken advantage of. Now it appeared as though her worst fear was to come true.
“Ah, so my angel is awake.” said a voice from the shadows.
“Who are you?” Leena asked, “What do you want with me?”
The voice chuckled, “You know me dear.” the figure stepped forth from the shadows, revealing himself to be Leena’s admirer, Harry. “I’m Harry Champ, a man destined to be king. And what I want…well you know that too…”
Leena was really scared now. She always knew Harry liked her, but never thought he’d do something like this. Would he really…
Harry, as though reading her mind, explained “No, no. I would never rape you my dear. I’m here to force you to agree to go out with me.”
“How? You aren’t going to hurt me? Are you Harry?” Leena asked as she batted her eyes at him.
“I will never let any harm come to you my love. But I still must convince you. Or should I say, Sebastian and Benjamin will.”
At these words, Harrys two robots, Sebastian and Benjamin, emerged from the shadows. Leena eased up. She thought that if Harry wasn’t going to hurt her, she would be safe. Little did she know that she would soon be proved wrong.
Sebastian looked to Benjamin and asked, “Are you ready to begin?”
Benjamin looked upon the bound Leena and shook his metallic head. “I guess, but I still think this is wrong.”
A vein popped out on Harrys temple as he yelled, “Would you just do it!”
Both robots nodded, and each began moving one finger towards Leenas armpits.
Leena found this almost comical and felt like laughing, until the robots touched the smooth skin of her hollows, and began wiggling their fingers in slow synchronization. Now Leena really felt like laughing, but not out of humor. The slow motions of the robots fingers were sending ticklish sensations to Leenas brain.
“NOOO!!! Plehehehahahahease nahat thahahat!!!”
She had always been very ticklish, but no one knew about that but Bit, one of her teammates. Once he had tickled her ribs after she had said something sarcastic to him. She had laughed for 2 minutes after he stopped. When she stopped laughing, she beat Bit to a pulp. She hated being tickled. It made her feel so weak and helpless. Now she was helpless as the robots moved to her ribs.
Benjamin slowly tickled between each rib, one by one, and began over again once he had finished. Sebastian on the other hand was rapidly scribbling his fingers between her ribs, forcing Leena into a laughing frenzy.
“HAAAARRYEEEE!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
The robots then moved to Leenas stomach. She had always valued her appearance, so her stomach was flat and smooth. The robots softly stroked the top of her stomach in a slow, rhythmic motion. Benjamin began sticking one of his fingers into Leenas navel, and wiggling it. This sent Leena through the roof, but the worst was yet to come.
“And now for the grand finally!” Sebastian said over Leena hysterical laughter.
Both robots moved their other hand to Leenas sides, extended one finger, and began prodding her sides. This was almost too much for poor Leena, who was now jumping from side to side, desperately trying to escape the havoc the robots were inflicting on her.
Suddenly, Harry yelled out, “Alright, enough. Let her rest for a moment.”
The robots withdrew and Leena began taking in air in deep breaths, while still giggling at the feelings that lingered from the torture she had just suffered.
After about two minutes, Leena began begging Harry, “Please Harry! Let me go! Don’t do that to me again!”
Harry looked down upon her and asked, “Will you go out with me?”
Leena hated Harry so much. How could he do this to her? She screamed into his face, “NO YOU SICK BASTARD!!! I’LL NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU!!!”
Harry sighed and said, “If you feel that way then alright. Bring out the Dark Judge!”
Sebastian and Benjamin wheeled a Dark Judge over to Leenas feet. The Dark Judge was a robot commonly used by the Backdraft group. This one was different from the other model in one main area. The red and blue panels that the judge usually used to announce the winner of a battle were gone. In their place were two long feathers.
“Oh no…” Leena cried, realizing what was to come.
The judge raised its head, looked upon Leena and said, “Tickle session approved. Tickle mode F-E-E-T. Ready…laugh!!!”
Leenas feet were as ticklish, if not more so, than the rest of her body. She had always taken very good care of her feet, like the rest of her body, and always used lotions and oils on her feet. Because of this, her feet were baby soft, and very sensitive.
The judge began stroking up and down Leenas helpless feet. He was going in a random pattern, covering her whole foot, searching out all her weakest spots. The feathers slid from heel to toes, brining forth Leenas beautiful laughter once more. The judge began stroking his feathers on both of Leenas arches.
“EEEEEEKK!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!”
The judge moved to the balls of her feet, which were quite ticklish as well. It wasn’t till he focused on her toes that things got interesting. He stroked the feathers back and forth on the underside of her toes, forcing her to laugh and gasp for air. When he began sawing the feather between her long toes, she went into the silent laughter stage. He now knew all her weak points, and he began to attack them mercilessly.
Out of his chest, two small arms with clamps on the end extended. Both grabbed one of her big toes, and pulled them back. Now her feet were completely immobile and were stretched so that the dark judge had full access of her entire ticklish foot. He continued for about ten or fifteen minutes, until she fainted.
She was beet red, tears were still in her eyes, and she continued laughing for five minutes after the judge stopped.

Later.
When Leena awoke thirty minutes. All the robots were now in place, and Harry was standing over her.
“So Leena. Will you go out with me?” Harry asked.
Leena turned her head, “No way Harry…never!”
Harry shook his head and said, “Alright Leena. Everyone begin.”
As the robots took their places, Leena called out, “Hey Harry! When Bit, Brad, and Jamie find out about this they’ll come and rescue me, and make you pay!!!”
Harry merely laughed and said, “Somehow I doubt that Leena” as he looked up at the secret camera and winked.
All the robots began tickling Leena once again, and her laughter filled the room.

Meanwhile, at the Blitz Team hover cargo, all Leenas teammates sat around the view screen. They were receiving a video transmission from the Champ Teams hover cargo.
“Wow! Leena sure is ticklish, isn’t she?” Brad commented.
“Yeah. Do you think it was wrong of us to help Harry by giving Leena that fake order form?” asked Bit.
“No way. This is too good to pass up.” Jamie said.
All the guys nodded and turned back to the screen to witness Leena tortured off and on for the next three days. In the end, she finally cracked and went out with Harry. After their third date, he dumped her for a female Back Draft pilot named Mia. Poor Leena!

:D great story!!!!!!!! always wanted to see leena tickled! :D :D

thanx

i plan on having Naomi Fluegel tickled as well, but im sorta low on plot ideas. can you think of anything? id really like leena to do the tickling, but any help on the story's plot would be appreciated

,,, There always fighting about whos Gun Sniper is better so why not make a contest of it?

wow

didn't think of that. good idea. ill try and get the next one out in less than a week for sure.

again, people, i ask: Y do people always focus on the "New Century" version of Zoids? "CHAOTIC Century" is MUCH better!

hey MC^2

the reason i did a story from "New Century" is because I didnt learn there was a "Chaotic Century". As soon as I watch a few episodes and get an idea of whats going on, Ill write another story, I promise!
This story was also posted in the Anime Tickling Forum, and everyone said about the same thing. "It was OK, but Chaotic Century would have been better, you nitwit!!!"
I swear, ill skip work a few days and watch it. Ill have a story by the 4th of July...I hope!

well, i'm glad 2 hear it. New Century may have the better zoids, like the Liger 0, but Chaotic Century has GOT 2 have the better story. New Century is just battle after battle after battle. A competition. Wheras Chaotic Century's story is a lot like an RPG. Here's a little info on the characters, 4 ya:

Van Flyheight: A young Zoid pilot who pilots a Shield Liger (later a Blade Liger)
Fiona: An amnesiac girl who turns out 2 b the last of the Zoidian, and ancient civilization
Zeke: A silver Organoid (Organic Zoid, which is pretty much a baby Zoid), who can merge w/ Van's Liger 2 make it more powerful
Irvine (pronounced "er-VINE"): A mercenary 4 hire, and a good friend 2 the good guys. Although he has 2 eyes, he wears an eyepatch that acts as a telescope and a holographic projector. He pilots a Command Wolf, and later...something else...i 4get what it's called :p He also has a habbit of alway trying 2 get Zeke 2 b HIS Organoid
Moonbay: A black chick in sandals, she drives a transport Zoid (i 4get what it's called), which can carry other Zoids and large cargo accross wastelands. She likes 2 sing bad country songs while driving
Timothy ??????: Actually, i'm not sure if the guy's name is right, but he's the younger brother of another character, whose name i 4get. He has a major crush on Fiona, and goes through all sorts of attempts 2 win her affection (kinda like Harry Champ 2wards Leena, except Fiona's completely oblivious 2 his attempts). He also has a bit of a rivalship w/ Van. He pilots a Tauros, which contains a special program in the cockpit, which he developed himself, called "Beek", which talks a lot like R2-D2.
Raven: An emotionless, yet psychotic young Zoid pilot who DESPISES all Zoids, yet he has his own Zoid and Organoid. He has a violent rivalship w/ Van, and is a truely despicable villan. When he 1st appears, he pilots a Zaberfang, but later he is given a powerful Genosaurer, which later becomes the even MORE powerful Genoblade (or something like that).
Shadow: Raven's black Organoid, which was created by his parents, who were killed by it soon after. Another reason Raven despises zoids. Shadow was once uncontrollable, but Raven was able 2 easily and savagely tame him
Prince Rudolf: A young boy who is destined 2 become the emperor of the Guylos Empire, he is being pursude by his own Empire, led by the evil lord Prozen, and is protected by the good guys.
Dr. D: A silly scientist that often helps the good guys out.
???? and Viola (pronounced "vee-ola"): I 4get the guy's name right now, but he and Viola start out as bandits/mercenaries, and later ended up trying 2 protect Prince Rudolf. After they r seemingly killed, they later reappear as masked protectors 4 the good guys, and give speeches when they show up 2 save their butts (thankfully, their speeches aren't as silly as Team Rocket's, from Pokemon). Even tho they're masked a lot at this point, it's quite OBVIOUS who they r

Another thing 2 b noted about Chaotic Century is that it is actually TWO series! In the 1st series, the Helic Republic and the Guylos Empire r at war, and Van finds Zeke and Fiona and tries 2 help them find something called "Zoid Eve". At the same time, he, Irvine, and Moonbay try 2 protect Prince Rudolf from Lord Prozen, who is plotting 2 kill Rudolf and become Emperor of the Guylos Empire, and is also plotting 2 revive the ultimate weapon of destruction: The Deathsaurer. In the 2nd series, Van and Fiona r a little bit older, and r still looking 4 Zoid Eve. They become a part of a special organization, formed by the joind forces of the Helic Republic and the Guylos Empire, called the Gaurdian Forces. As Gaurdian Force members, Van, Fiona, Zeke, and their new team mate Timothy, r sent on special missions 2 protect people and their zoids. The new villans (i 4get their names) r a man and woman who each have a red and a blue Organoid.

Hope someone FINALLY does a story on this series *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
WOW!!! Go MC^2!!!

i must admit, im impressed! you sure layed out the character bios man. ive already scheduled to be off tuesday of this week (June 18th) and all of next week, so hopefully Ill be able to absorb enough of the series to write a story. Hell, I could probably BS one straight from yer character bios, but i like to know what im writing about before i write it ;) . Oh yeah. I dont know just what time it comes on in the mornings. Could someone help? I dont wanna get up at 3 AM and be waiting for another 6 hours or whatever.
BTW
Ive started on the second New Century ZOIDS story. I gotta have Naomi tickled, and Leena's gonna get it as well.
And finally...
Ive always believed that one should repay others for kind deeds. Well, all you guys write stories, draw pics, find sites, and so on. While i may never pay you all back for all your hard work, I can start contributing a little more.
Therefore...
Im also in the middle of writing another anime tickling story on the show "Yu-Yu Hakusho". Its an interesting anime that comes on Saturday nights at 12 i think.
In other words, Im gonna be a busy man. I might do some non-anime stories, but its generally not my style. Oh well...
Talk to you guys later!

Thank U! Thank U! No autographs, plz!...well, maybe a FEW :D

Zoids: Chaotic Century comes on at 6:30 am weekday mornings, right b4 Hamtaro. U COULD set u'r VCR 2 tape it, like I do ^_^ It now also comes on Saturday afternoons at 2:30 (so far they've shown the 1st 2 episodes in that time slot).

Also, Yu Yu Hakusho comes on at 11:00 Saturday nights, not 12:00

Oh, the names of those 2 villans i mentioned in the 2nd half of Chaotic Century r Hiltz and Reese. Hiltz's red Organoid is called Ambiant. I 4get the name of Resse's blue Organoid.

thanx MC^2

well, i actually saw my first episode of chaotic century this morning. was pretty good. i would tape em, but my roommate broke the VCR couple weeks ago(gonna kill him, I swear) and so till i get a new one im gonna have to get up early.

BTW i just posted the second New Century story, so go read it and tell me what you think!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back