• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story requests anyone?

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
I'm in the mood for writing another story, but I can't think of who should be in it. So I'm throwing out the line for requests. The types of characters I'll accept requests for are as follows:

-Most anime and/or video game characters, unless they are under 18, in which case I must decline.

-My characters:
The Ticklish Yoginis: Mari, Lili, and Jini.
Lisa (you HAVE to know her by now!)
Jessi (a little used character who I might start using.)

-I may or may not accept other people's characters, but note that it must be a character owned by the person giving the request. I cannot take requests from someone wishing to see me tickle a character by Khali, Tomato Dragon, or anyone else. I wish to respect the copyrights of other artists.

Other than that, if you have a suggestion, let me know. Let me know if you'd like it strictly barefeet, or if you want the ticklee to be wearing nylons or socks too.

How bout Lisa is tickled outta her mind. She loses control of bodily functions as well as a forced orgasm. Make it take place at like a pool or something like that. Make Lisa suffer!:3poke: Characters: Talm from Soulcaliber, and Sophitia. Hell tickle all 3 Lisa Talm and Sophitia

How about the witches from soul eater? like eruka,mizune, and medusa being tickled by blair?

Honestly, I'd like to see a story written about Ashley and Ada from Resident 4. That or a fic with Ritsuko and Misato from Evangelion getting it would be equally as awesome.

OK here goes:

godzilla:
For the first one, I'm not really into forced orgasms and bodily functions having control lost. As for the others, I can't do Talim because she's underaged. Maybe Sophitia.

Jext:
Don't know enough about Soul Eater. Sorry. :(

love feet:
Are you saying military-based tickling, like a soldier being tickled by another? It's possible, I dunno.

Skinfan87:
It's possible I could do one involving Ada and Ashley. The question is, who would be tickling whom? As for Misato and Ritsuko, there's a possibility, although I'm not entirely 100% knowledgeable about Evangelion.]

Oh, and guys (and gals) try to be more detailed. Give me suggestions as to setting, method of tickling, etc.

Do you only write female/female (or male/female) or would you be willing to write male/male?

I guess for mine, I'd like to see Ada tickle Ashley. I'd at least like to go for something maybe she's restrained in that chair near the end of the game and Ada happens across her.

As for Evangelion, although it may be trite, I think an interrogation with both girls getting it would be nice.

I'd like to see feather tickling but you can feel free to tickle however

Usa Greanleaf:
Unfortunately for now I only do m/f or f/f tickling. I'm not into male tickling really. Sorry.

Skinfan87:
I like the idea with Ada happening upon Ashley. I might look into it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back