• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maid to Please (F/M)

Rorschach Blues

3rd Level Orange Feather
I was thumbing through some of my old documents and I came across this. It's the first part to a story I was editing for the TMF. I meant to post it, about a year ago, but completely forgot. Let me know what you think. Depending on the feedback I get I'll edit and post the other parts of the story.

This story contains female on male tickling and female domination as well as sexual references. If you don’t enjoy or approve of any of the above, then please don’t feel obligated to read this.

Enjoy!

Maid to Please: Part 1(F/M)

It started a few years back, on my eighteenth birthday. I’d spent the night at my girlfriend’s house, it was nice. We’d gone to see a movie that night after dinner. We had a fun, relaxing evening. That was all about to change. Sarah was a little more than a year older then me, but was a lot more experienced. She was what you’d call a fetishist. I never really understood the stuff she was into and so I always tried to keep up with her... but I digress. She was always a little ‘kinky’, she loved to tease and joke about anything sexual. My friends used to call her the ‘that’s what she said girl’. I would laugh, and she’d joke about making me pay for laughing…
That night she was an almost unbearable tease! She kept taunting and teasing me, kissing me and pulling softly away… pushing me away, with a devilish grin and a sensual purr, promising me a ‘birthday surprise’. If I’d have known what she meant back then, I would have just gone home. But had I gone home, I would never have experienced my own fetish…

I woke up late the next morning… it had been a long night, a long one but a good one. I tried to sit up but found to my surprise, that I had been bound to respective corners of Sarah’s four-poster bed! I looked casually around the room but she wasn’t there. I called out, she had a small house, and I didn’t hear a shower running; but no answer came. Anxiety set in at this point. Sarah had tied me up in my sleep before, but she had always been there, waiting, anticipating, and plotting. This was different, she wasn’t even at home. I was trapped and alone, a cold sweat enveloping me with a sinking dread in the pit of my stomach. I lay there for what seemed like hours before the phone rang. Three short, curt rings, then the machine answered…
“You’ve reached Sarah, leave a message and I’ll call you back, BEEP!”
Then I heard her voice again, she seemed eerily calm, as if tying your naked boyfriend spread-eagled in your bed and leaving him was a perfectly normal thing to do…
“Hey Daniel! How’s my little birthday boy? You must be really enjoying your lie in, not even answering the phone for me (she giggles innocently). Anyway, I figured you’d be awake by now, and even if you’re not…” she let those words hang there, dripping with mischief. “I’m on my way home now; I had to run out to F’s Hot Shop. I’ll see you soon, don’t go anywhere!”
F’s, that was a little ‘sex shop’ run by an old school friend of hers. She’d taken me there a few times before, usually to pick up gag gifts for our friends, but whenever she went there alone, she always came back with some new toys.

As I lay in my bondage, I began to imagine what the beautiful Sarah had in mind. Those wicked green eyes may have been alluring, but they hid a sadistic dark side. I was jerked suddenly from nostalgia by the ominous sound of the vacuum cleaner going off in the other room! “Jesus”, I muttered to myself… knowing now, just how exposed I was! Today was Wednesday, and Wednesday was when Sarah’s maid came to clean the house. Sophie was an undeniably attractive Parisian exchange student, who’s long tanned legs and cute size 8 feet had often caught my attention. As far as I knew, she worked for Sarah’s parents. Her dad, not wanting his precious little girl to go without… well anything, had insisted on hiring someone to help once a week with the washing-up, cleaning… dusting… you know, the usual. I was pulled from my musings again when I realised that the vacuuming was drawing closer to the door! God… how would I explain my situation to Sophie? She was already uncomfortable around me, having caught me on more than one occasion staring transfixed at her feet. She always wore ‘flip-flops’… and her toes, those unforgettable little buttons, looked so cute with their hot-pink nail polish… the nose of the vacuum banged sharply against the door and I jerked and pulled frantically against my bonds. What if Sarah had forgotten to lock the door?

I could feel a lump in my throat grow steadily as Sophie tried the door… the knob slowly bent down… I was perspiring again. A light shove dispelled most of my worries, the door held fast. No sooner as I began to relax, then three sharp raps on the door had me on edge again. I heard the vacuum power down, and then the sharp knocking again.
“Escuse me? Escuse me, Ms. White? I need to do the hoover now in your room.”
I held my breath… if she thought Sarah was out, she might wait until she got home… but what if she tried to force the door? I couldn’t even think about it, besides my own humiliation, what would it look like if Sarah came home to find Sophie in her room, with me naked on the bed? She tried the door again. I could tell she was growing steadily frustrated, rattling the door knob and trying vainly to push the door open. Then she knocked again
“Escuse me, Ms. Sarah? I need to clean…”
Then she stopped and I heard he muttering to herself about a spare key! Goosebumps ran up and down my body and I shook with anticipation of the inevitable. Sarah kept spare keys to all of her rooms in a bowl under the sink…

I lay there, completely helpless, my eyes shut tight trying avidly trying to drown out the dull slapping of Sophie’s playful flip-flops out of my mind. She must be in the kitchen by now… she’s looking through the keys… I bit down hard on my lower lip when I heard the tell tale slapping of rubber against wood making its way back to the door. I contemplated everything in those short moments, from yelling out a warning, to tearing down the bedposts and rushing to the ensuite. Anything was preferable to being caught like this… the key scraped against the metal as it turned slowly… there was still time… I could... I could call out. But in my blind panic, I did nothing, nothing but shut my eyes and pray for a miracle. I heard the door swing open… I felt a cold breeze blow through the room, sending an irritating tingling sensation down my entire body. A sharp intake of breath… I tried to open my mouth and offer and explanation, but I couldn’t even open my eyes. Then I heard the flip-flops thump softly against the carpeted bedroom floor…this couldn’t be happening! I didn’t dare to open my eyes… I couldn’t even breathe as I felt her warm hands on my chest… I felt her weight upon my core… I knew she was straddling me… still fully clothed. I sensed her leaning forward and struggled to swallow the lump in my throat as her sweet breath washed over my face and down… down to my ear.

My eyes snapped open at the sound of her impish giggle.
“Sarah!”
“You were hoping for someone else?”
“No, not at all, I just thought…”
“You thought I was Sophie… and you didn’t even think to tell her to stop.”
It was the matter-of-fact way she put it that stumped me. She knew Sophie was hot, she knew I noticed her and now she knew that I was willing to cheat on her with the tanned French beauty. I stared up, dumbfounded at Sarah and was lost in her emerald eyes. They bore into me, stripping me to my soul. I swallowed hard, I tried to speak, but I couldn’t… Sarah looked hurt… I hated to see her like that, but I couldn’t bring myself to talk. I shut my eyes again trying to shut out reality, searching for any explanation that would allow me my moment of weakness. I slumped back against the pillow and felt Sarah’s weight lift off me.
“Well, Dan…”
She only ever called me Dan when she was mad…
“I’m not going to lie to you”
I nodded, dreading what was coming next…
“You’re going to pay for that”
Her light-hearted giggle stole my breath away and my eyes snapped open! The way she had said that… she wasn’t angry… she was just playing with me! God, I felt like such and idiot! I should have known she’d never leave me so exposed with Sophie in the house!
“It’s a good thing I got home when I did…”
“Why’s that?”
“Well… I had to tell Sophie to go home early; she was intent on getting into my bedroom… I know she likes to clean it first.”
She smirked at me and ran her hand through my short blond hair, before playfully smacking my cheek and turning to a large brown bag… one of F’s brown bags. I wondered what she had in there… and in spite of myself, I was excited!

She didn’t waste anymore time. I’d never been blindfolded before… I had no idea what to expect. I was excited and I was nervous; usually when we played these ‘kinky games’ I could see what was going on… I had time to react… I knew what to expect. Now that was all gone, vanished under a blanket of darkness, bound and helpless, it was all I could to do to sit and wait as I heard her rummaging through the bag again.
“Well, you might be happy to know, I’ve decided to try something new tonight.”
“New?”
“Ah yes, new… I think you’re going to like this”
“What, the blindfold?”
“No, not the blindfold, that’s not new, well I guess it is, but it’s not what I’m talking about.”
“Oh yeah? So, what have you got in mind?”
“Relax, you’ll find out soon”
After another devilish giggle, I knew that was all I’d get out of her. So I lay there and waited. God, she loved to make me wait and all I could hear was the rustling of that paper bag.
“Umm… maybe later… but for now…”

Then it happened, I hardly felt it at first, but I couldn’t ignore the incessant brushing of the light feather brushing up and down my stomach. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It itched a little and caught me off guard at first, but I had always thought feathers were unbearably ticklish!
“A feather? Really?”
“Shhh… I don’t want to hear anything from you… yet.”
The unyieldingly long strokes ran from my chest, down to my stomach and back up again, repeating and dragging, sending a light tingling over my torso. The repetition of movement began to catch up to me. The light tingling grew and grew, and before I knew what I was doing, I began to chuckle softly; a chuckle which was met by a wicked giggle.
“Umm, I thought the feather didn’t bother you Daniel…”
“S-s-s-not”
“Oh, really?”
I knew from the sinister edge to her question that I’d made a mistake… she confirmed it a second later when she attacked my sides! Squeezing mercilessly, running her hands from my hips and up my torso, squeezing and jabbing my sides, sending me into a series of helpless guffaws!
“Nah-nah-nah- stha-stha-sthap! Stop stop stop!”
She answered me with more probing fingers prodding and poking my stomach and squeezing my sides relentlessly.
“No, no no! Ple-please, sthaaaap! Stop!”
She didn’t even consider my pleas, and began dragging her long fingernails along my twitching stomach.
“Why would I want to stop when this is so much fun?”

Her fingers danced along my midriff and crept up towards my underarms. I couldn’t take it anymore! She knew my underarms were horribly ticklish and she knew I couldn’t stand to be tickled there! I thrashed and bucked, trying to escape her probing fingers, but my bonds held me tight, there was no escape… I could feel them, those devilish fingers, spider-walking closer, closer and they she struck, attacking my underarms with abandon! I lost myself to her fingers. They drove me to the edge, scratching and poking, running along my underarms and sliding down my sides before shooting back up to attack the soft skin on my armpits.
“Ahhh! AHhaha! Je-Jes-ss! Stah! Pl-ple-pl-pleas, stahahahaha! Oh-hoho gh-gha-god! Stop stop stop, no, please!”
“Oh come on! You can beg better than that!”
“I-I-Ieeah, I chaahaaha, cahahaaaha! I can’t take eeeeehehehehehe! Pleehehehee! I can’t take any more! Please, pleeeahahahaaaa! No, no no no! Please sthaap!”
“Stop, why would I stop? We’re just getting started!”

Wow, that's a big response. I was only expecting one or two members to even read it! Alright, I've always said, if I can entertain even one person with my writing, I'd keep it up, and I can hardly ignore five requests to continue.

I have some work I need to finish up over the next two weeks, after that, I'll get to work in editing the next installment of this story.

As a matter of interest, I was going to edit and post them in 1500 - 2000 word chunks. Is this OK with everyone, or should I do shorter (or longer) sections?

Wow great story I hope you will beginn to write on it soon.
please lets him a lot beggin for mercy! And let him kiss her feet. but he should not want it!

sorry for my bad english. But thanks for the story!

very very good openning. the interaction and verbal teasing is absolutely superb. There is nothing like the first ticklish seduction between two star crossed love birds. two thumbs way way up. I hope that you write much much more in the future

I usually don't read f/m stories, but this was very good! Gets my imagination on the run! I look forward to the continuation of your story.:goodjob:

Where is the problem?
Why don´t you finish your story?

I will, as soon as I get the time. As it stands I'm in the middle of assignment season in college, as well as training 4 times a week and trying to work in between.

When I get the time, I'll edit and post the second part.

@Rorschach Blues
I enjoy your writting too. Thats the reaseon why i want a continue. This story is so perfect, you must finish it :domocute::domocute::domocute::domocute::domocute:

I wouldn't call it perfect. It loses it's flow frequently, and really could work a lot better if I'd taken more time to edit it down. But I do appreciate how annoying it is when people don't finish their stories.

I'm happy to see that you understand me :D
And I'm sorry if i was disoblige to you. I only will see the and of this story becuase the plot is realy good, in my its a perfect beginning and its on you to give this perfect writting an perfect end. When you have time than finisch it up, and when not than not. :ty:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back