• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Join Skelyrata for $14.95

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
LAST WEEK OF FEBRUARY SPECIAL

Join Skelyrata.c4slive.com for only $14.95.

Have a 30 days unlimited access to watch more than 25 naked women tied, tickled, tormented with ice, sprayed with cold water and vibrated until orgasm.

Thats more than 60 hours of videos for only $14.95

Remember that memberships are non recurring so you don't have to worry about unwanted bills.

This is a great way to sample through all my videos and if you like one then you can go to the clipstore and buy it.

warning! Improvment on customer service is advised

On February 24th I purchased an expensive clip,
Lexi Lee - Spread and tickled - cam 2 - mov, from this company.

There was a problem with the download.
I'm not sure what this file is, but it definetly was not a clip.

It was labled as a dm.pl file. and my computer cannot identify it.
My spyware warns me not to open it...duh!

I have requested three times for assistance with this problem, yet no one seems to be interested in retaining a repeat customer in your target audience.

Most unfortunate. Indifferent behaivior from producers is a bad way to do business in such a limited market.

Perhaps someone has been on vacation?......

mov is a Quicktime file

On February 24th I purchased an expensive clip,
Lexi Lee - Spread and tickled - cam 2 - mov, from this company.

There was a problem with the download.
I'm not sure what this file is, but it definetly was not a clip.

It was labled as a dm.pl file. and my computer cannot identify it.
My spyware warns me not to open it...duh!

I have requested three times for assistance with this problem, yet no one seems to be interested in retaining a repeat customer in your target audience.

Most unfortunate. Indifferent behaivior from producers is a bad way to do business in such a limited market.

Perhaps someone has been on vacation?......

mov is the file format for Quicktime Player! It can not be played with Windows Media Player.

Did you Play it with Quicktime? It plays good with mine.

Also I haven't recieved any email with complains about that clip.

Last edited:
Maybe I could help you with this.
What you did was probably right clicking on the link and then select "save as..." - that does not work, then you get the dm.pl file, which is just a dummy file of some sort I guess, because direct linking or download managers are not allowed by C4S. The clip itself (which you have not downloaded) is probably fine.
You have to do a normal left click and wait for the message window where you can decide if you want to open the file or save it on your hard drive (and where). There you can also see the file extension (mov, wmv etc.) of the clip you are going to download.

I don't understand why there is only one download allowed, after all it is the same file and in case of a loss or a broken download (for whatever reasons), it would be convenient to be able to download the file again, you have paid for it.

Firefox has trouble with the C4S download page. Try copying the link from the white billing page into internet explorer and download that way.

Not true, I am using FF with C4S for a long time now, never a problem. I explained what the problem was, trust me.

I'd join if Skelyrata had still images from all these shoots.

I know it's extra work but if you're going to compete with membership sites, you need both clips and still images and need to update both on a regular schedule.

Last few hours of the $14.95 special

Tonight at midnight starts a new month and the membership price for www.skelyrata.c4slive.com will go up to $49.99 .

But you still have a few hours left to join for only $14.95.

Remember that this will give you access to 30 days to watch all the videos you want youtube-style.

More than 25 naked girls

over 60 hours of video

Watch Lexi Lee, Alexis Grace, Keslie Cummings, Jessica Nova, Emily, Addie Juniper, Alexis Capri and many other naked women tied and erotic tortured, kissed, vibrated until orgasms, tormented with ice and sprayed with cold water and much more.

So go right now to www.skelyrata.c4live.com and join for $14.95 or wait until tommorrow and pay $49.95.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Gotcha!!!!!

You really believed that I was hicking membership for $49.95!!!!!

It was just an April's fools gag!

Now if you check www.skelyrata.c4slive.comyou will see that we are back to $14.95.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back