• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Black Rose F/m (Adult)

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Well, hello all. It's been a long time since i've posted anything here. Some of you are probably wondering if i still write, lol. Well, the main reason i haven't posted any new stories, is mainly because i'm working on a bigger writing project that i hope should be done in the next two months. This story here was supposed to be a break, just to give me something to focus on. I'm surprised at both how long it is and how fast i got it done. (In about a week, for those who are curiouse)

This is a special story in two ways. The first way is that it's my first attempt to write in First Person. I never cared much for this type of writing, but for some reason it appealed to the type of story it is.

The second reason is because it's a F/m story, and the first i've done, and i think it turned out rather well.

Now, i know this story won't be for everybody, and it is long, but i hope those who read it enjoy it.

Well, there I was, in my favorite bar. Sitting there minding my own business drinking a beer. When she walked in. Tabitha Black, the hottest model in the tickling fetish business. I watched as her lovely body walked over to the bar and ordered a beer, turning several heads as she did so.

Hmm…Perhaps I should explain a bit about myself before I go any further. You see, I’m one of those few Canadians who have what one might call a ‘tickling’ fetish. I know, it sounds weird, but that’s what I like. Sue me. Oh, by the way, I’m James, and I’m 21.

As it happens, I’m a huge fan of Tabitha, and have several of her video’s at home. She’s probably one of, if not the, biggest female tickler in the business right now. Mind you, she also makes a hot ticklee, although it’s only happened in two videos. She’s been in about twenty videos, which while isn’t tons as far as most mainstream fetishists go, but every video she’s done has been high quality.

Oh, I should also mention that she owns her own video company. It’s one of the biggest tickling fetish companies out there. It’s been in business for about four years now and dominates the tickling fetish market.

Anyway though, you can imagine my surprise at seeing her. I watched as she took the beer and opened it with ease, taking a long drink from it. Tabitha is 29 years old. Nice firm looking breasts, a well-toned belly, hell, everything on her is well toned. She has the slightest hint of muscularity, showing her physical superiority that she usually uses to tickle wrestle the other girls into submission with.

She’s also what you might call a Goth. She wear’s black lipstick, black nail polish, and has a ivory white complexion. She also has a long, raven black main of hair, with her bangs a bright white. All in all, she’s an imposing figure. Oh, did I mention she also stands 6’’ feet tall without heels?

Right now, she’s dressed in black heels, fishnet stockings, and a leather miniskirt, black of course, and a sleeveless top that show’s some of her pleasantly ample cleavage. Now, I know her look, her gothic style, is a turn-off to most of the people here. For me though, it only makes her more exotic looking.

I watch as she hands the Bartender a bill, and he gives her a rack full of pool balls. She then takes them and casually walks around back to the poolroom. I watch as she disappears into the room, her hips swaying just slightly. I stare after her for a few minutes, thinking to myself.

I’m hesitant, but I do know I want to talk to her. I’ll probably never have this chance again. Fortunately, I showered and shaved before I came here, so I’m looking well. I’m not an overly muscular guy, but I have an ok body. I’m not overweight, but I’m not overly defined either. I am about average. I’m also about average in looks. Mind you, unfortunately, I’m only about 5’6 in height, not very tall for a guy.

Now, by this time I had drunken about three beers, so that probably helped me get my courage up. I walked into the back room, just in time to see her slam the rack with the q-ball, sending pool balls everywhere and sinking the nine-ball. She then looked up and saw me looking at her. “Uh, hello.” Was all I could muster. I felt a slight blush rise to my cheeks and hoped she didn’t notice.

“Hello” She replied, in a friendly voice. Her eyes seemed to be scanning me over, absorbing everything around me. She looked at me for a minute before returning to the table and sinking a ball. Afterwards, she looked at me again. I hadn’t taken her eyes off her all this time and I bet she had noticed it.

I wasn’t really sure what to say to be honest. I had been collecting her video’s since I was 16, and now I had just turned 21 last month. I remember I even sent her a fan letter about two years ago. I had suggested she take the nickname “Black Rose” because she was so lovely and sinister at the same time. I had gotten a letter back, saying she had loved the name and that she wished him well. There had been a signed picture with a black lipstick kiss on it. She never did take on the nickname, but I still have the picture and letter.

“Are you here to play pool?” Tabitha asked, her words interrupting my thoughts. She was holding her pool cue and looking at me a little more curiously.

“Yeah.” I quickly said, unsure of what else to say. I couldn’t very well say, “Actually I’m just here to ogle you.”

“You don’t have the balls.” She said off handedly.

“What?” Her comment caught me by surprise.

“Pool balls. You don’t have any to play.” She said, although she gave me a wicked look, suggesting that she had enjoyed making squirm under her gaze. She paused. “Tell me, are you any good?”

“I’m alright.” I assume she means am I good at playing pool.

“Alright then. You can take striped balls.” Tabitha leaned over and was about to shoot, then stopped. She then looked up at me, although the rest of her body held in the position to shoot. “That is, if you want to play with me.” She didn’t look away from me as she shot and sent another ball into the side pocket.

“I would love to.” I replied as coolly as I could. I walked over to the wall and found a pool cue about the right size. Tabitha sank about three more balls before she finally missed.

“Well, your up.” Tabitha said, sitting down on one of the stools and watching me intently, taking a sip from her beer.

I calmly walked over to the pool table and lined up the balls. After a second, I drilled the q-ball. Now, I’m not a great pool player, but I have what you might call a special skill. The more I play the better I get, and I get better quick. This shot was more of a fluke then anything. Not only did I sink the ball I was aiming for, I managed to get a second ball with the rebound from the Q-ball. I heard Tabitha give an approving whistle from behind me.

“Nice shot.” She commented. She took another drink from her beer. “So, are you a local boy?”

“Yeah. Lived here all my life.” I said, lining up another shot and sinking another ball.

“Hmmm…I thought you people would be scared of me.” She said offhandedly.

“You people?” I repeated, looking around at her. “Ya’ll mean us country folk?” My voice was half-serious. I admit, I do live in what some call a quaint little resort area, far away from cities and big communities, but to me it’s still home, and I’ve never liked it when somebody talked poorly about it, or the people.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” Tabitha said, sincerity in her voice. “Just, as you can see, I don’t exactly blend in most places. That’s the reason why I go to small quite places. So I don’t have to deal with all the staring. I can just relax and be myself.” She gave a little shrug. “Last time I went to a small resort like this, I was almost burnet at the stake for being a witch.” She gave a little laugh at that.

“Well, that won’t happen here.” I said, although I made sure my voice was friendly.

“Oh?” She got up and stood across from me, leaning forward on her hands and giving me a pleasant view of her cleavage, although I made sure to keep looking her in the eyes. Even though I knew she was flirting with me, I have found that woman prefer the focus to be kept on there face, instead of there breasts. “Are you going to be my protector?”

“Well, I don’t think you’re the type of woman to need swarms of men jumping to her defense, but if you needed my help, I would offer it.” From the look on her face, I’d say my answer impressed her. Just then a waitress came in.

“You two need anything?” She asked, her eyes staring at me, and then staying locked on Gloria. The look on her face said just how much she liked Tabitha’s appearance.

“Two more beers.” Tabitha said, before she turned her back on the waitress and looked over the pool table. The waitress stood there for a moment before she walked out of the poolroom.

“That’s what I’m talking about.” Tabitha said, indicating with a thumb in the directing the Waitress came in.

“Well, you do have to admit you do dress a little different then the average person.” I said. I knew the waitress, and she wasn’t a bad person.

“Ah, but I’m not the average person. I’m me, and I don’t intend to be anybody less then me.” Gloria looked at me evenly. “What do you think of my appearance?”

“I like it,” I returned in a friendly manner. “You remind me of a Black Rose.”

Tabitha’s head cocked slightly to the left, a small smile on her face. “Now, where did you come up with a name like that?”

“Ohh….” I groaned. My eyes slowly fluttered as I slowly woke up. There were three things I realized very quickly when I woke up. The first was that I wasn’t in my own bed. I could tell that from the color of the ceiling alone. The Second would be that as I began to get up, I found myself tied to the bed spread eagle. And the third and final thing I realized was that I was naked under the covers.

“Well, good morning.” Came a familiar voice.

I looked over to find Tabitha sitting in a chair, facing me with a warm smile on her face. She stood up and came to sit on the bed beside me. I couldn’t believe what she was wearing. She was in her bra and panties, and her black fishnet stockings. She also seemed to be wearing high heels. All of this was black, of course, and made a lovely contradiction to her ivory white skin. “How you feeling?”

“Um…a little tied up.” I reply giving my restraints a little tug. She let out a small laugh at that.

“hehe, yes, you certainly are.” Tabitha reached down and began gently tickling around my neck and chest. I immediately broke out into giggles and squirmed around.

“Kitchy kitchy James.” Tabitha teased. Lightly tickling for another minute or so before she stopped.

I gasped some air for a minute before recovering. “What happened? Did we sleep together or something?”

“Nope.” Tabitha said, placing her two fingers on my chest. She then began a ticklish little walk down my torso, pulling the covers with them as she went. “But, however, we did have a lot of fun last night, that resulted in one of us loosing there clothing.” She her fingers had walked down my torso I began to laugh. She stopped her fingers just before where my pubic hair was beginning. “And do you know which one of us it was?” She gave me a devilish grin.

“Me, I’m guessing.” I said, once my laughter had subsided. I’m super ticklish, and I think she figured that out. “What exactly happened last night?”

“Don’t really remember huh?” She asked, giving me that evil smile I’ve seen on so many videos just before she pounces on her victims. “Well, after you made that comment about me being a “Black Rose” I remembered I had gotten a piece of fan mail with that name on it. Also, it came from this area. As the two of us kept drinking, I brought up about how I was ticklish when you accidentally brushed against me.”

“After that, and a few more beer, we talked about tickle wrestling, when we were kids. And, I somehow managed to talk you into a round.” Tabitha laughed, smiling at me playfully. “That was fun, we wrestled in my living room for a bit, then I pinned you down and gave you a good rib tickling.”

“So, then how did I get naked?” I asked, still giving a little more struggle. It was no good though; these ropes were tight, and firm.

“Well, you suggested we have strip tickling matches. You were pretty drunk by that time. So, basically we kept tickle wrestling, and every time a person said uncle, they lost a piece of clothing. You got me down to my garters, stockings, panties and braw, which I admit surprised me.” Tabitha then reached down and began goosing my hips causing me to laugh out loud.

“Ahahahahahahahahstop!” I cried out laughing my head off. She did after a minute or two, leaving me a giggling mess.

“Course I got you naked. So which means I won the match, and got to check you out.” She winked at me. “Also means I got to tickle wrestle with you naked. I pretty much pumped ever bit of information out of you I wanted.”

“What information?” I asked, no doubt sounding a bit worried.

She smiled at me again and this time began skittering her fingers up and down my ribs teasingly. I tried not to laugh but after a minute I was laughing my head off. “Why, about how you bought my videos illegally when you were younger, using a fake name and sending cash, you naughty boy. How you’re my biggest fan, and how you love tickling.” She withdrew her long black nails again, grinning down at me, enjoying her little game no doubt. She let me get my breath again, allowing me to speak.

“O-ok, that explains why I’m naked, but what about being tied to the bed?” I was more then a little worried when I asked this question. Even though Tabitha seemed like a nice woman, although perhaps with a different fashion sense, I knew her for what she really was. A tickle Sadist. And here I was, a young, extremely ticklish man, bound naked to her bed, in the middle of cottage country where nobody would be around for miles.

“You really don’t remember anything from last night, do you?” She ran her hand across my cheek, and I admit, that right there would have given me a hard on alone, if I didn’t already have one from her closeness and her choice of clothing. I hope she didn’t notice. For some, this would have been a very scary situation, and I admit it was a bit scary for me also, but, being the tickling fetishist I am, it was also very exciting, and the more she tickled and teased and flirted with me, the more excited I got.

“What else happened last night?” I wondered out loud.

“Well, we made a bet. The first to be naked would have to let the other person tickle them for the rest of the day as much as the tickler likes.” She then leaned forward, her face only inches from mine. I could feel her heaving breasts lightly pressed to my chest. “Do you like that?” She whispered. “Does the thought of being at the mercy of a sadistic, cruel tickler, the one you’ve dreamed of since you were 16, excite you?” She then leaned back and pulled the blanket of from around my waist. “Mm…well apparently it does.” She gave me a wicked grin while I squirmed, my face crimson red. She loved this, I could tell, and in a way, I loved it also.

“I’m going to tickle you all day.” She taunted. “I’m going to let my experienced fingers probe every bit of your body, tickling relentlessly. See, I love to tickle people. I’d do it all day every day if I had the choice. Unfortunately, that’s not the case though.” She sighed. “You see, I’m what you might call a true tickling torture purest. I don’t like to just tickle a person for an hour or two with breaks, then let them go. I want to tickle people till there screaming bloody mercy. Until there willing to do or say anything to be let go. Because of that desire, I very rarely get to tickle anybody like that. I know a few people, but I rarely get to tickle people to that extent.” She then turned her eyes to mine, looking up at me with that wicked smile on her face that turned me on so much on her face.

“But you, I own this ticklish little body of yours for the rest of the day, and I plan on giving it the work out of its life.” She licked her lips, as if savoring the taste of my fear. “Now, where do you think I should start?” Her eyes ran up and down my body again. “Well, I think I know at least one body part that wants my attentions obviously.” I watched as she reached over and gently runs the tip of her finger along the base of my erect shaft, sending a pleasant tremble through my body. “I’ll make sure that gets a bit of attention, but later.” She winked at me.

“For now though, I’ll think I’ll have a side order of ribs.” She said before I felt her fingers skittering along my ribs.
Now, I tried but in a matter of minutes I was reduced to laughter. Her skilled fingers mapped my ribs, finding spots that I didn’t even know I had, mentally marking them, then further exploring, then eventually returning to the spots that got the best reactions. “AHAHAHHAAHAPLEASE STOP!!” I cried out frantically, pulling at my ropes.

“Nope, I’m definitely not stopping.” I heard her say in reply; before I felt her fingers dig in a little deeper. That was enough to drive me crazy, bouncing up and down on the bed. I then felt as she straddled me. “Can’t have you bucking around all over the place.”

Her fingers tickled up my ribs until they reached my armpits. She tickled there for a moment before she decided to move on. My guess was she didn’t like the armpit hair, which made me less responsive. She was soon scrabbling down my sides again, much to my protests, until she came around to my stomach.

Now, I don’t have a lot of fat on my stomach, not much at all. I don’t have a six-pack, but there’s not much meat there either, so you can imagine how I jumped when she began to lightly glide her long, pointed, black nails over my abs. She tickled it like mad, swirling her fingers in never ending random patterns, occasionally letting a nail slide into my belly button to drive me insane, then sliding it out just as quickly. “AAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHHEHESTOP PLEASE!!!” I cried out frantically.

“That’s it, let me hear you beg!” She said sadistically, tickling faster though I don’t know how. We seemed to stay like this for eternity. Her tickling me and me begging and laughing. Finally I felt a darkness approaching, one that would mercifully end my suffering. But, at the last moment…

“Uh, uh.” I heard a voice say, as the darkness began to leave me and I was cast out into the horrid light once again. “I’m not letting you get away that easy.” Tabitha said, stopping her tickling and letting me suck in as much air as I could. I saw her leaning over me, reaching to her right, and finding what looked like a feather of some type.

“I got a few toys while you were asleep.” She said, smiling at me. I watch as she slowly lowers the feather to my left nipple.

I begin to squirm and giggle, the erotic and ticklish touch of the feather was maddening, but not enough to send me into frenzied laughter. Of course, she knows this. Even during my breaks, I find no peace, as she tickles my sensitive nipples till there erect and I’m a giggling mess. She takes turns with my nipples tickling one, then the other, taunting me all the time, then when she feels I’ve gained enough stamina back, she puts the feather down and begins her merciless onslaught of rib and navel tickling.

Finally, mercifully, it ends. By the time she gets off me, I’m covered in sweat and more then a little exhausted. I look over at the clock on the nightstand beside me, and see that it’s 1:00 PM. She has been tickling me since 10:00 AM. Only three hours have passed. God, it felt like so many more.

“That was lot’s of fun.” I hear her say, my eyes being drawn back to her. She picks up a towel and begins to wipe my body down. She uses a damp cloth for my face, and lets me take a few drinks from a bottle of cold water. “I have something else I want you to try out.” She tells me.

“Oh, what’s this?” Tabitha says, looking at my wilted penis. “Not hard anymore? That won’t do.” I watch as she picks up the feather, then gently lay’s my penis, bottom side facing up, along her soft hand. “This should coax you back to life.” She says as she begins lightly tickling the underside of my exposed helmet.
I’ve never been tickle here before. Along my private area’s I mean. And let me tell you, it tickles a lot! I feel the feather running up and down my shaft, occasionally creeping a bit lower to tickle my defenseless testicles and cause spasm inducing fits of laughter. This continues only probably for a minute or two, but it has the desired effect, leaving me hard as rock.

“Mm…much better.” Tabitha purrs, smiling down at her handy work and giving me a few good strokes with her hand for good measure before getting up. “I do love it to have my men like this when they’re around me.” She then walks over to a dresser o the other side of the room and returns with what looks like some fishing string. She then does something I hadn’t expected.

“Now, we’ll just tie you up nice and tight, so you don’t give me any trouble when I take you down to the basement.” She says, making a loop around my balls with the string, then a second loop around the base of my cock, tying it off. She doesn’t tie it too tight, but tight enough that I can definitely feel it. “How’s that?” She asks, the back of her left index finger gently brushing the underside of my shaft right below the helmet. She watched it twitch in response, her eyes filled with sadistic delight.

“Now, it’s not that I don’t trust you to come along peacefully.” Tabitha said as she wrapped the other end of the fishing line around her hand, only giving the string in between my cock and balls and her hand about a foot of slack. “But I’ve done this a few times and had people run off on me before. Funny, they’re less afraid of making it back to there home naked, then they are of me tickling them.” She winked at me. She then reached down around the side of the bed and brought out a pair of leather cuffs. She tossed them beside me.

“Now, I’m going to untie your hands, and I want you to put them behind you back and put those cuff’s on. Any funny business and I’ll give this string a good hard yank and trust me you don’t want that.” She warned, giving a small tug to give me an idea. She was right; I don’t want her to give that string a hard tug.

She reached up and begins to skillfully untie the rope around my right wrist with her free hand. It takes her a minute but she does it, then gets me to untie my other hand. When both hands are free she watches me carefully as I fasten my arms behind my back with the cuffs. Come to think of it, the fishing line is pretty useless. Even if I did make a break for it, my ankles are still tied to the bed and there’s no way I could reach them to untie them. If I caused problems she could just tickle my feet until I gave, so why the fishing line?

I didn’t have to wonder very long. Tabitha let a bit more slack go, then went to the end of the bed and untied my ankles. When my ankles were untied, she then told me to stand up. She let a little more slack in the line, but didn’t let go.

“Now, follow me.” Gloria instructed again. To my great embarrassment, I found her leading me around her house by the noose around my most private of spots. She literally had me by the balls. This was her intention all along. She makes sure that there’s enough slack that if I follow closely there is no serious tugging.

I follow her out of her room, and into the living room, and then from there, we stop so she can unlock the basement door. She turns to look at me and smiles fondly. “So, having fun yet?”

I don’t respond. I’m not sure how to really. At the moment I’m confused. Yes, I feel embarrassed and humiliated, about being walked around the room by the balls like a dog on a leash, but there’s a small part of me that is enjoying this. That finds it both exciting and exhilarating. I think she knows this, but I also think she knows I’m hesitant, and at least a little bit scared.

“Hey now,” She say’s, gently reaching down with her right hand and stroking my cheek. She gently raises my face so she can look me in the eyes. She gives me a reassuring smile, and I know I would be blushing like mad from that smile alone, even if I wasn’t in this particular situation. “I’m just going to take you downstairs, and I’ll get this thing off this big ol’cock of yours, ok?” She winks.

“O-ok.” I say hesitantly, turning away and blushing more. I know I don’t have a big penis, only average in size, but I like how she called it big. It makes me feel all warm and tingly.

I follow her down the stairs. I’m very careful to stay close but not too close. If either one of us was to fall down the stairs it would be disastrous, particularly for me. What I see in the basement though, is very surprising.

“Do you like?” Tabitha asks, indicating the strange chair with the matching wood stocks in front. The stocks are the type with four holes in it, two close together in the center, and two more spread apart. I’ve seen ton’s of these on video’s. They’re resting on a heavy wooden table so they are high enough to match the chair.

The chair is the more interesting device though. It looks like a padded, black leather like chair, but that’s about all it has in common with a normal chair. I can see there are belts attached to it, no doubt to hold the victim down. The front legs of the chair are attached to the rear legs of the chair by a piece of wood that runs in between the two and along the floor, making a solid square. This no doubt makes tipping the chair extremely difficult. There are also two very interesting design changes about this chair. One, is there seems to be a flat little diagonal piece of wood attached to the right arm of the chair. It looks like somebody attached a clipboard to it. The other major change is that the place where you sit isn’t like a normal chair. It’s like a padded toilet seat. I can’t help but wonder about why there are these changes although, more then likely there’s a good reason.

“Wow.” Is all I can say. Even though it is a bit weird, I can tell there was good craftsmanship here.

“I made this myself.” Tabitha say’s proudly.

“You made this?” I sound surprised no doubt and she catches that.

She reaches over and runs her fingers along the stocks. “I have few major love’s in my life. Carpentry is one of them. Not as much as tickling, but still high up there. I find it a relaxing hobby.”

“I like to make the bondage devices for my video’s, usually on my holidays. This one is going to be used in a tickling torture video where a busty redhead is going to get tickled until she signs over the deed to her land.” Tabitha laughs. She then turns to me smiling. “I think you would make a good test subject for this chair.”

Tabitha unlocks the stocks with one hand and opens them up. “Now, sit in the chair and put your feet in the furthest two holes. I want your legs to be nice and far apart so I can see that lovely cock of yours while I tickle your feet.” She say’s seductively, enjoying making me squirm and blush, reminding me again of how naked and utterly exposed I am.

I do as she says though, sitting and placing my feet in the stocks. The cuff’s binding my arms behind me forces me to lean forward uncomfortably. I feel the stocks close around my ankles. The stock holes are padded, so my feet are comfortable, but all I can really do is wiggle my toes. I hear the sound of the two bolt locks on either side of the stocks being moved into place, then the clicking of the padlock for good measure. The bolt locks make sure the stocks remain closed tight, while the pad lock makes sure that even if I somehow undid the bolt locks, I couldn’t escape.

“Now, I’m going to remove the cuff’s on your hands.” Tabitha said, coming around and reaching behind me. “Remember, I still have the fishing line in my hands. Also, if you give me any problems, I’ll just start tickling your feet non-stop for the next few hours or so, until you do what I say, then punish you.” She gives me a look that say’s both that she’s serious, and also that she would enjoy punishing me. I decide not to risk it and do as she says. I place my hands on the arms of the chair and she fastens them around the wrist with the belts attached to the chair. When satisfied that there tight, but not too tight, she then applies the final piece of bondage, a belt around my waist. “Comfy?” She asks playfully, although I know that if I were uncomfortable she’d probably accommodate my needs.

“Yeah.” I say, still feeling a little scared. The chair is pleasantly padded, and very comfortable. The seat is a little odd, and I can feel my balls hanging down since there is no bottom, but it’s still decently padded.

“Good. Now, let me take those off.” I watch as Tabitha steps over my legs and kneels down in front of my privates. “I bet you like having me in this position huh?” She teases, looking up at me and giving me a playful grin, like a cat toying with a mouse. She then concentrates on her work, untying the fishing line.

“You know, there are some people who really enjoy to be dominated.” Her voice is soft and pleasant. As she unties the line, I feel her hands occasionally brushing across my shaft or lightly stroking my scrotum. I watch as her hands skillfully work, her attention focused on my bound penis and balls. “Some people just want to give up all control and leave themselves in the mercy of another. A person that wants to give up all trust to a strong individual.” She looked up at me, removing the last bit of Fishing Line. “I think your one of those people. I used to be a Domme, and still am on occasion. I own my own dungeon you know. I’ve seen those types of people many times, and I think your one of them. I think, last night, as soon as you saw me, part of you wanted to end up like this. You know very well who I am, and how cruel a tickler I can be.”

“And because I think your one of those who’s always wanted to be dominated, I’m going to tickle torture you.” I feel her hands now, stroking me harder. My hips want to lift myself closer to her, but the belt stops me. “I’m going to tickle and tease and torment you beyond anything you’ve ever felt before. I’ll do this for hours, torture you until you find a true sense of euphoria that can only be achieved by being pushed to your furthest possible limits.” She looks me in the eyes, one hand making a firm circle around my shaft, the other tilting my head up so were face to face. “I shall totally, and utterly break you…” I feel her lips touch mine, her tongue, warm and wet, searching out mine. I kiss her back for a moment that lasts for an eternity. All the time we’re kissing, I feel her hand pumping up and down my shaft, increasing my pleasure tenfold. Finally she pulls back. “And when I’m done, you’ll love me for it.”

I’m speechless as she slowly pulls away, and positions herself in front of my feet, sitting herself down on a padded stool. She takes two leather slings and puts them around my big toes, then slowly turns a crank attached to the top of the stocks. The slings pull my toes back, making my feet nice and taught. The thongs are pleasant in the sense they don’t cut off any circulation to my big toes. When she’s satisfied, I watched as she takes her index finger and slowly traces her nail up along my right instep.

“AH!” I cried out, my body jumping in response as if I’d gotten an electric shock. My feet are very ticklish. I hadn’t been tickled on the feet since I was like eight, but it seemed they were still just as sensitive.

“Oh my!” Tabitha smiles. “Such ticklish soles. How’s this?” She drags one of her nails down the other arch, causing another jerking sensation to flow through me. “Oh, I can tell I’m going to like these feet.”

My feet are in good condition. I take good care of them so there nice and soft. They’re about a size 11, which is big for my size. I have high arches, and long, spaced toes. They are a ticklers dream, and incidentally will know doubt be part of my worst nightmare.

“Oh, and what about right along here?” Tabitha continued tracing the contours of my feet running her long black nails now along the sides of my feet. “And here? And here? And here? Oh, what about here? Can’t forget here.” She went about methodically exploring every inch of my feet with her nails. No part was untouched. She got my toes, the undersides and in between them, all along the arch and instep, along either side of my foot, the balls of my feet and several other areas I hadn’t even realized I had. I was hysteric by the time she stopped.

“I think I’m in love.” She teased. Obviously she had a thing for ticklish feet, and mine were extremely ticklish. I watched as she walked over to one of the corner’s of the room and brought back with her a suitcase in one hand, and a small coffee table in the other. He then set the coffee table down beside her stool, and placed the suitcase on top of it.

“Do you have any idea of what’s in here?” Tabitha asked.

“Um…” I’m hesitant to try and guess. “I’m not sure but I have a feeling I’m not going to like it.”

She laughs at this, and then pops open the suitcase. “See, sometimes I go to dungeons on my vacations, when the tickling bug bites. I like to use my own tools so, I bring some along.” I watch as she pulls out a long wispy feather. “Let’s see…” She say’s staring intently at my feet, gently running the feather up and down my left sole.

“hehhehehee.” The feather is too light and soft to really tickle, but it does send me into giggles, and makes me squirm. She then slides it in between my middle and second smallest toe. I Jump at that, and quickly squeeze my toes shut around the invading feather.

“Oh my, it seems you’ve trapped my feather.” Tabitha say’s giving the feather a little tug. I give a little jerk at that response but my toes still hold tight. She then pull’s an identical one out of her suitcase. She then does the same thing to my other foot, although this time she has to hold my toe’s open before she releases them and let’s them clamp down on the feather. She gives it a testing tug also, to see if there’s any give. She then does the same thing, again and again, placing a feather in between my toes, allowing me to trap each one, until all my toes have feathers in between them. She could pull the feathers out, and it would tickle me madly because of how tight my toes are around it, but it would also probably ruin the feathers.

“Well, it seems you’ve captured my feathers.” She puts her hands on her hips in a mock gesture of sternness. “Seems I’ll have to convince you to let them go…” I watch as she pulls out another feather, though this one is shorter, and stiffer then the last, ending in a very fine tip. She very slowly begins to run the tip of the feather up and down my insteps.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahahahahahahha!” I begin laughing again. Now, I know a fair bit about the tickling community, and to have feet that are feather ticklish is a rare thing. Now, I’m not in hysterics, but it does tickle, no doubt about that. I see Tabitha’s eyes light up at my reaction. She probably knows better then I, how rare feather ticklishness is. She continues to switch between feet, giving one foot several strokes then giving the other foot several strokes. Before long I can’t keep my toes locked down anymore, they wiggle about with wild abandonment. This tickles even worse now! Now I have feathers tickling in between each of my toes, not to mention the one tickling my arches, which is soon joined by another so both my feet are now in this hell together. Now, I am in hysterics. “AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!”

This tickling lasts a long time, and seems like there will be no end to it. Finally I had an idea. “AHAHAHAHAHTAKE THEM!!” I cry out.

“Take what?” She asks, not even looking up, too focused on her feathering. “If you’re going to say clothing, I’ve already taken them.”

“AHAHAHAHATAKE THE FEATHERSSSSSEEEEEHEHEHHEH!”

“But I already have feathers.” Tabitha calmly said, smiling as she held up the feathers in her hands for my blurry eyes to see before she went back to her light feathering of my soles.

I knew she was playing with me, but there was little more that I could do then to play along back. “NOAHAAHAHATHE INBEHEHEEHEHEHEINBETWEEN MY TOES!!!” I cried out frantically.

“You want me to put them in between your toes?” She asked. I felt the feathers sweep the undersides of my toes and laughed even harder. “Oh, I can’t do that, it seems you already have feathers in there.” She then goes back to feathering my soles.

“TAKE THEHEHEHEHEHEHEH FEATHER’S OUTEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FROM EHEHEHE INBEHEHEHEHEHTWEEENN MY TOES!!!” I finally manage to get out. By now I have tears of laughter in my eyes, and I bet my face is rather red also.

“Oh, so that’s what you want?” She say’s doing a perfectly well “Oh-it-finally-has-dawned-on-me” voice. She paused for a minute, as if she was considering the matter. “No, I actually like them where they are.” She said casually before she began feathering my feet again.

“PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” I begged. After a minute she decided to stop.

“Alright, I’ll tell you what.” She said, looking at me seriously. “I’ll take those feathers out from in between your toes, but you can’t clamp down on them. You do, and you’ll ruin them. So the second you clamp your toes down, I go back to feathering your feet, and the feathers stay in there. Deal?”

I know it’s an almost hopeless deal. The Feathers are a good six inches in length, and she will no doubt pull them slowly, but what choice do I have. “Ok.” I finally agree. I brace myself.

“Here we go James…” Tabitha say’s slyly. She doesn’t pull my toes apart, but gently, and agonizingly slowly begins to pull one of the feathers out. She watches my toes intently, watching them tremble with effort.

I grit my teeth and make a face, trying my best not to laugh, and more importantly, not to close my toes. This goes on for a good five minutes. Some how, I manage not to close my toes around the feathers. Possibly because of the small breaks Tabitha gives as she puts the feathers back in their place inside the case.

“Well, you obviously have some will power.” Tabitha say’s smiling at me. “I like that. But I think it’s time I…tenderized you a bit…” She slowly takes an oval shaped hair comb out of her suitcase. This is one of those plastic combs, with a flat back and little plastic brush pieces that end in little knobs. I’ve seen these used before on tapes, and apparently they can tickle rather badly. But I don’t think she’s going to tickle me with it, at least not yet…

“Ow!” My fears are justified when I feel the back of the brush being slapped on the sole of my left foot. It’s doesn’t really hurt, at least not badly, but it does sting. I feel it come down again, making a slapping sound of flesh on plastic. “It hurts.” I protest.

“This is torture.” Tabitha replies simply, she gives my right sole a good “thwack” now. Followed by another. She then switches feet again. This continues until I’m making noises in pain. At first I had kept quiet, bearing it. Now though I grunt with each hit. She has increased the intensity, and it’s been maybe five to ten minutes now. Finally she stops, putting the brush down, but not away.

“Let’s see?” Tabitha says, gently running one of her nails down my Arch. I jump in response, letting out a small cry. I can’t believe how ticklish they’ve become. Tabitha seems satisfied with that and try’s the other, getting the same result. I watch as she pulls a small bottle of what can only be baby oil out of the case, and then rubs it on my left sole, causing occasional laughs as she does so. She then pulls out a small painting brush.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOO!!!” I cry out as the two pronged assault begins. I feel the plastic knobs of the brush running along my oiled left sole, while the paintbrush sweeps back and forth along my right instep and under my toes. I laugh hysterically this time, harder then I have ever. I laugh until I’m laughing silently. She doesn’t stop though. She keeps gently rubbing the hairbrush along my foot, sweeping the brush without mercy. The paintbrush keeps working my toes and in between them when it can without hesitation. I’m at the point where I think I’m going to pass out when she finally stops again.

“Oh…oh god…” I whimper, gasping in air. I feel her hands on my face, gently wiping away any tears and sweat with a small towel. She gently lift’s my face up so I’m looking at hers. She has a pleasant smile on her face, with just a touch of concern.

I watch as she takes a piece of handwritten paper and places it along the clipboard underneath my right hand. “This is a legal contract, stating that you shall work for me while I am here, and that you shall help me do various choirs around the house and such. During this time you shall be paid minimum wage and wear the outfit of my choice. Also, you shall give yourself to me to torture you at my will, whenever and wherever I choose. If you break any of these agreements, you shall be legally sued. Now, sighn.” She hands me a pen and looks at me expectantly.

I think about this for a moment. Really, I wouldn’t mind the job. I have a part time job, but not one that takes too long. It’s the outfit and the option of her being able to torture me anytime I want I dislike. Could I really go though this again? “What types of outfit’s?” I ask.

“Oh, School girl uniform, French maid stuff, you know.” She say’s seriously. She snap’s her finger. “Oh, I almost forgot! I’ll be back in a second. Don’t go anywhere.” She removes the piece of paper from the clip board, then head’s upstairs.

I sit there considering my options. I definitely don’t want to wear any of those costumes she suggested, but what choice do I have? Perhaps I can hold out till she decides to give up. That’s a faint hope. I doubt she would ever get tired of tickling somebody, and I bet she enjoys a challenge. It’s either sign, or undergo more torture. I decide to sign.

When Tabitha came back, I found that she still had the piece of paper with her, but she also carried a small plastic cup, half filled with a golden liquid. I wondered if she was thirsty.

“So, now, you must sign and paper, and drink the contents of this cup.” Tabitha said. I was suddenly very suspicious of the cup.

“And what exactly is in the cup?” I asked, not sure if I would get a response.

“My piss.” She said matter-of-factly. “Consider it a way of christening the deal.”

“No way!” I say drawing as far back in the chair as I can. “I’ll sign, but there’s no way I’ll drink that.”

“Then it would seem we’re at an impasse.” Tabitha says, placing the cup and piece of paper on a shelf. “Well, let’s see what we can do to remedy things, shall we?”

I watch Tabitha as she sits back down on the stool again. She picks up the plastic hairbrush, and once again begins to beat upon my poor defenseless soles. This only goes on for a little while. My feet are already sensitive; she just wants to warm them up a bit more again. She finally stops when my feet feel like there burning.

“Here’s a little something to help cool them off.” Tabitha says, taking out the baby oil again. She begins rubbing a healthy amount on, applying coat after coat till my feet are nice and slick. She’s right in the sense that my feet are burning a little less now, but I think I would have preferred to go without the oil.

She then lifts the top layer of the inside of her Suitcase. I watch as it folds back like a fishing tackle box. She then lifts out a small blue plastic container. I wonder what’s in the box, but I don’t have to wonder long as she opens it and takes out…two electric toothbrushes.

My heart sinks at this. I know what those are. Those are Sonicare toothbrushes. They are very expensive, more then a hundred and twenty dollars a piece in Canada, but they are one of the most devastating tickling tools out there. Apparently they oscillate extremely fast. In the hands of a rookie, they could probably leave a person howling. In the hands of a pro…

“Please don’t!” I say, trying to appeal to her human side. “Those will kill me! I’ll sign the paper.”

“And the Piss?” She asks, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
I look at her for a moment, then turn to look at the small glass. After a second I turn back. “No, please, I can’t.”

“Can’t or won’t?” She counters, turning on the brushes.

My features darken. I grit my teeth as I speak. “Won’t.” Is all I say. All Tabitha does is shrug, and then begins applying the brushes to my oiled feet. I don’t laugh, I scream. It tickles worse then anything I ever thought could tickle. I scream and shriek, struggling like mad in the chair. She is a professional though, any time I get close to passing out, she stops, let’s me rest a minute or two, then she begins again. She finds my worse spots, then center’s on them, going back to different ones at different times when she feels the ones she been working have lost some of it’s sensitivity.

I scream until I can’t scream anymore, and still she won’t stop. I’ve realized, that I’m not alive anymore. No living person could endure this type of torture. I’m dead, and I’ve gone to hell. This shall be my eternal torment. For the rest of eternity this lovely Gothic woman will torture me. I lose all sense of time. There is only the tickling of my feet. Finally, it stops.

I’m vaguely aware of somebody standing beside me. I’m almost catatonic from the tickling. A hand waves in front of my face. When I don’t respond, my head is cupped and turned towards another. I recognize Tabitha after a second; she has a look, which is hinted with concern.

“James?” She say’s cautiously. My mouth opens and closes several times, but no sound comes out. She gets a bottle of water and let’s me take a drink, helping to cool my burning throat. She then brushed my face with a cool and moist cloth. About ten minutes go by maybe, I’m not sure. I do finally come about my senses. The look of concern, if there was any there, is replaced by a look of indifference.

“So, are you ready to give in?” She asks. My eyes trail from her, to the glass, and then back to her again.

“No…” I whisper. I won’t drink her Piss, but I also know I’m giving her a pleading look. A look begging for mercy but still showing my defiance at the same time.

“God, you are something else, do you know that?” She asks, her hands on her hips. I can see a bit of admiration in her eyes. Apparently I’m tougher then she thought. I admit, having her respect me, is almost worth the torture I’ve gone through. Almost.

“I’m almost sorry that I have to do this.” Tabitha says, going back to her suitcase. She puts her brushes back in their box and pulls out another box, this one black. “Did you know that people become even more ticklish after they orgasm?” She asks as she lays the box on the ground beside me. She then opens the box, letting me look over and see what’s inside.

“What the…” I begin, looking at what looks like a small vibrator. It looks about four inches long, and maybe double the size in width of a pencil. A small cord is attached to the bottom that leads to a control. Also in the case is a small tube of Lubricant, about the same size as the miniature tubes of Toothpaste you can buy. My Eyes suddenly widen when I realize what she intends. “No way!”

“Yes way, unless…” She turns her eyes to the cup. She then looks back to me expectantly.

“No.” I say again, although this time I’m a little less adamant in tone.

“Alright, it’s your choice.” Tabitha says, taking the lube bottle and applying a bit to her finger. I now understand why this chair has a whole in the seat. I feel her finger reach up and apply a fair amount of the lubrication to my ass hole. It feels weird, like somebody just put something cold and slimy on me. She then goes about applying some more lube to the Vibrator. “See, woman have what is known as the ‘G’ Spot, on the roof of there Vaginas. Men, on the other hand, have there prostate gland, which is more or less the male ‘G’ Spot. Stimulate it enough, and it will produce very powerful orgasms.” Her hand disappears under the chair and I feel it pressing on my rectum.

“It won’t hurt, just relax…” Tabitha say’s in a soothing manner, although her actions are anything but soothing. She managed to get it at least partially in, but after that I wouldn’t let it be pushed in any further. She was right, it didn’t hurt, but it sure as hell didn’t feel comfortable, and I really didn’t want it in there. She gave a few more gentle pushes, but it wasn’t moving.

“You’re not making this very easy.” Tabitha said, looking at me. She then reached over and picked up a small feather. “This should help you relax a bit.” The feather then disappears under the seat of the chair, and I don’t have long to wonder where it’s going.

“AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAA!” I burst out into laughter when I feel the feather touch the back of my dangling balls. The feather tickles mercilessly, sweeping back and forth, occasionally being swirled around the bottom and side, then always moved to the back again. She kept doing this, for a few moments. Then when she stopped I would relax. At that point she would press the vibrator up further till I clamped down on it again. At which point, she would begin tickling my defenseless balls again. This continued until the Vibrator was fully in.

“There. That’s not so bad is it?” She asks, admiring her handiwork. I don’t reply, I feel so embarrassed. When I don’t reply, she only shrugs. I then watch as she picks up the remote. “Let’s give this baby a try, shall we?” She asks before I watch her turn it on.

“AH!” I cry out, my body jumping at that. It is unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. I Admit, it is pleasurable, but in a strange way. If this was a different situation, and I knew I wasn’t going to be tortured, I might have been able to relax and even possibly enjoy it a bit. Unfortunately, though, because of how things are at the moment, I can’t. I only want it out of me.

“That’s not so bad, now is it?” Tabitha asks smiling, because even though I’m protesting, she knows part of me is getting a great deal of pleasure from the Vibrating intruder. “It’s on low setting right now.” She turns the wheal on the side of the remote, causing a clicking sound, and the vibrations to intensify. “That’s Med-low setting. There are five settings on this thing. On the highest setting I could make you cum in probably five minutes. I think I’ll keep you on this setting for a while.” I watch as she set’s the remote down and picks up a second feather.

“I see your raising to the occasion again.” She teases, referring to my penis, which is becoming erect from the anal stimulation. I couldn’t make it go down if I wanted.

“Now, let’s see how you respond to this…” Tabitha begins to slowly feather the underside of my erection, playing the soft tip of the feather just under the head; meanwhile the other feather goes back to exploring my balls.

The sounds I make are a combination of sobs, laughs, whimpers and moans. It sounds very strange to me, and I bet it sounds strange to her also. The constant tickling was horrible, but worst of all was the constant vibrations. It was pleasurable and horrible at the same time. Every once in a while the setting would be turned up, causing me to Jump like crazy. I was surprised these bonds held me so well. Or at least I would have been surprised if I could have been able to think straight. At that point I had been reduced to nothing but sensations. And one of those sensations is the need, no longer a simple want, but a need, for sexual release. I could feel the orgasm slowly building in me.

As time went on, the sensations increased, the tickling, and the pleasure. Once again I was lost in a sea of Stimulation. I heard the click of the remote, and the sensations became too much to bear.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” I cried out, climaxing so hard I thought I would die. My climax was probably the most intense of my life. It seemed to last forever.

Finally when I stop cumming, the Vibrator is turned off and I am allowed a moments rest. Tabitha was looking over me curiously. Even though she was torturing me, she still seemed to be watching over me for any sign of serious harm. I was like a Zombie by then. My breathing was ragged, and wheezing. I was covered in sweat and my face was beat red, if not purple.

This time it took several minutes more then before to rouse me from my state. I felt a damp cloth on my head. Some water was lifted to my lips and I drink deeply till the water was taken away. I then found myself looking at Tabitha, staring at me intently.

“So, your decision?” She asked, when she felt I could respond. This time I didn’t say no right away. I was weakening, my spirit waning. I think she sensed this. “If you say no, then I will turn on the vibrator again, this time keeping it on full speed, and let it milk your prostate for the next hour, all the while I’ll be tickling your feet with my nails. The tickling will drive you insane and you’ll orgasm so many times you’re balls will be aching from the strain. If you refuse to give in after that, I’ll apply some itching powder with a brush to the back of you balls and take out the electric toothbrushs and use them on your toes.”

She moved to stand in front of me. She then leaned forwards at the hips so we were face to face. Her pleasantly ample cleave was pressed together, and if I had been in better condition I’m sure I would have admired the view. Her hands rested on either side of my head. “I can torment you all day. There are things I can do you haven’t even thought of yet. Do you want me to put you through more?”

I could sense an honest curiosity there. But, I also knew the answer to her question. No. I couldn’t take any more. I had reached my absolute limit. My sides hurt, my lungs burned, my face was sore from laughing and my throat was raw. I had tear streaks on my face, and I bet I was one hell of a site to see. I just couldn’t take any more. I had been broken.

“Alright.” I sobbed, defeated. “I’ll do it.” I croaked. Tabitha gave me a comforting squeeze on the shoulders before she got up and brought over the piece of paper, the glass, and a pen.

The first thing was to sign the paper. That was easy now. I quickly wrote my name as neatly as I could. Now came the hard part. The glass was slowly being lowered to me. I held my breath, knowing I would probably start gagging if I smelled the cups contents. I felt the brim of the cup touch my lips. I closed my eyes.

I would just pretend it was something like beer and drink it down fast in one gulp. Yeah, that was it; pretend it was beer…or apple juice…apple juice? My eyes widened, as I tasted the contents of the glass. It was apple juice! Warm apple juice, but apple juice all the same. I feel the glass being taken away and I look at Tabitha. She gives me a mischievous smile.

“I may be a sadist, but I’m not a complete bitch.” She says, giving my face a gentle caress. “Now lets get you out of that bondage, ok?” Tabitha unshackles me, but let’s me sit and enjoy a relaxing moment. I’m still drained of all my energy though. I feel sapped, completely. She doesn’t bind me like last time, but then she has no real need to. At this point I would lose a fight to a midget with no legs.

When my feet touch the ground and I try and stand, I give a grunt of pain. My feet are still very sensitive and probably a bit swollen from the beating they suffered earlier. I do stand up though, but find myself on shaky legs. If Tabitha hadn’t been there to catch me and steady me, I probably would have fallen.

Tabitha is extremely gentle, and helpful, lowering herself to my height so I can put an arm around her shoulders. She then let’s me lean against her as we make our way upstairs. She’s a surprisingly strong woman I find. Before long we’re up the stairs and back in the bedroom. I’m gently laid down on the bed, and have the covers placed over me. I don’t even try to fight the desire to sleep, and give a sigh of relief as I drift off.

“Hey…” I hear as something gently shakes me. I groggily wake up, and give a jump when I see Tabitha looking over me. She jumps a bit also from my sudden movement, but quickly holds up her hands as a sign of peace.

“It’s ok.” Tabitha say’s to me in a soothing voice. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“That wasn’t a dream was it?” I ask, although as soon as I speak I know it wasn’t. My voice is croaky and my throat raw. I sit up, but make sure the blankets lay over my lap.

“Nope, although some might describe it as more of a nightmare.” Tabitha is dressed now in a white short sleeve shirt, and blue jeans, a style choice that does nothing to conceal her natural curves. She still looks hot, but in more of an everyday woman type of look.

“Yeah.” Is all I say in reply.

“How are you feeling?” She asks. I can see the same concern on her face I saw when I was in the chair. This time though, she does not mask it.

“Sore.” That’s the best word to sum it up.

“I bet.” Tabitha responds. She reaches over to one of the drawers and gives me a tea cup. “Here, drink this. It should numb your throat a bit. Careful it’s hot.” I notice she is actually holding the cup, with the handle facing towards me. I take it quickly so it doesn’t burn her hand. She’s right though it is hot.

“The bathroom is the first door on the left. If you want, you can take a shower or soak a bit. I suggest taking a hot bath; it will help relax your muscles a bit. Oh, and take these.” She hands me two white capsules. “Those should help with the pain. Your clothing is on the end of the bed.” She stands up and walks to the door, then pauses for a sec. “Do you like pepperoni pizza?”

“Sure.” I respond.

“I’ll order us some then, kay?” She asks, looking at me.

“Ok.” I say, not sure what else to say. I am hungry, I know that much. Starved, actually. I watch as she walks out of the room. God, what a day this has been. I look over on at the clock on the side of the dresser. It reads 7:00 PM. God, I was tortured for most of the day and slept the rest of it.

I decide to get dressed sitting down instead of standing, since my feet are still a little sore. I only put on my pants and underwear. I figure I don’t need to get fully dressed just to go to take a bath in the next room.

I draw myself a nice hot bath, being sure to lock the door behind me. I settle into the hot water and relax. I have to admit it feels nice. I drink the tea Tabitha gave me and take the pills. The tea tastes strongly of honey, but it’s pleasant and does sooth the throat. Taking a minute, I reflect upon today.

By all rights, I should be upset. Deal or no deal I might have made last night, Tabitha tortured me mercilessly and took me much farther then I ever would have wanted to go. Yes, I should be pissed, but surprisingly, I’m not. I have to think about that for a minute.

Tabitha had said that I was the type of person who wanted to be dominated. To be put under her control and tortured to my limits. To be broken. Was she right?

I think about my tickling fantasies. I’m always bound, in different positions usually. My tickler, or ticklers, are always lovely woman who are both highly skilled ticklers and sadistic. They would tickle me for certain information, or just because they felt like it, being merciless, and not stopping till I was broken. As I think about this, I realize something.

There is a desire in me. A dark desire, to be tickled cruelly and without mercy. I also realize it’s not something that would be easy to receive. Why? Well, first off, if I was to get tickled by a girlfriend, or a female friend, there would more then likely be a safe word, because I would want one. I would be tickled for a while, and when I couldn’t take it anymore, I would call the safe word. The tickling would then stop. Even if the tickling didn’t stop right away, it would soon though, because of concern for me. And no doubt I would be begging for it to stop.

That’s what she meant. I would always be afraid to ask for something like that to be done to me. If I had any choice in the matter I wouldn’t choose to be taken that far, even if I secretly longed for it. Tabitha had taken that choice from me, taken me to a point I could not achieve by myself, and for that I would always be grateful.

“I will totally and utterly break you…and you shall love me for it.” I said, repeating Tabitha’s words. I sighed deeply. She’s right, I do.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. “The Pizza will be here in ten minutes.”

“Ok.” I say, having to strain my voice to be heard. The painkillers have helped a bit, and the bath was pleasantly refreshing. I decide to give myself a good wash also, to get rid of any sweaty smell. I wash quickly, then get dressed and head out into the kitchen.

I spy Tabitha, her back to me, humming as she set’s the table, the Pizza sitting on the counter. She’s wearing an apron as she set’s plates and placemats on the table. As I look at her, she seems more human like this. More like a woman then the Ivory, Statuesque, Goddess she seemed before when I was bound and under her cruel fingers. I admit both sides of her are appealing, although in different ways.

“Hello.” I say, figuring I’d best let my presence be known. She gives a slight jump.

“Oh, I didn’t know you were out. I was just going to get you.” She say’s taking off her Apron. “Would you like some cold Cokes? Or maybe some beer?”

“A Coke would be good.” I say. “Also, could I have some more of that tea? It helped my throat a little.”

“Sure thing.” She say’s smiling. She takes the cup from my hand and sets it on the counter. “Why don’t you grab some Pizza while I get this set up. You must be pretty hungry.”

“Starved is more like it.” I say, taking a paper plate and putting a slice of pizza on it.

“The cokes are in the fridge, help yourself.” Tabitha says as she plugs in the kettle.

I do as she says, getting one out for her also. I pretty much devour my first piece of Pizza before she even has the kettle boiling. I decide to hold off on my second piece until she’s seated.

The two of us eat in silence, neither of us saying anything. It’s not really an uneasy silence, although it’s not really a comfortable one either. Finally the two of us finish of the Pizza.

“I hope you don’t mind the Pizza, instead of anything home cooked.” She finally says. “I can’t cook worth a damn.”

“Hey. That’s fine, I love Pizza.” I return, just trying to make conversation. Another uneasy silence fills the room.

“So, how are you feeling?” Tabitha asks me.

“Well, I’m feeling better. Still sore, but better.” I reply. I hesitate for a minute. “How…how did you know?”

“That you wanted to be tickle tortured?” She wiped some of her bangs out of her eyes. “Well, keep in mind, I’ve been a professional Domme for a few years. You tend to get a sixth sense about people. Some are harder to read then others.” Tabitha paused. “To be honest, for a couple minutes there I was afraid I had guessed wrong, although I’ve only seriously been wrong maybe three times.”

“What if you had been wrong?” I asked.

“Hard to say.” Tabitha said. “I really hoped I wasn’t though. You seem like an ok guy.”

“Thanks.” I reply. Another long pause. “So, how many years have you been into tickling?”

“God.” Tabitha laughs. “Seems like I was tickling since birth. I loved to tickle. Couldn’t stop even if I wanted. Didn’t even realize it was a fetish till I was in my early teens. I used to tie everybody up and tickle them. Friends, babysitters, boyfriends, you name it, and I tickled them at some point.” She gave a small laugh.

“Course, it grew from a fetish, into a Obsession.” She gave a sigh. “I became totally fixated on tickling. Learning how to read a person fast, to pick up there worst spots. Learning all about tools and there various uses. Figuring out when a person was going to pass out, then stopping before they could. I was one stupid bitch back then.” She shakes her head.

“What’s stupid about that?” I ask. I really can’t see what’s wrong with wanting to know that type of info.

“Well, wanting to know about that isn’t stupid, but it’s how I learned that was.” Tabitha explained, drawing in a long breath. “You see, when I was around 17 and 18, I would go to bars, bars far away, and pick up strange guys, promising them sex. I would then take them to hotel rooms I had rented earlier, and bind them to the bed. Now, at this point they were expecting sex. Instead, they got tickled mercilessly by me.”

“I’d tickle them for anywhere from an hour to several hours.” Tabitha continued. I could see she had a reflective look on her face. “Then, at the end I would give the guy one good final tickling to drain him. Then I would unbind him and run like hell. I’d always got away, but it was a dangerous game. I did this for a long time till some guy had an asthma attack. He turned out to be ok, but that’s when I realized I had a problem.”

“So, I stopped tickling entirely.” She took a sip from her coke before continuing. “I went cold turkey, which wasn’t really a good idea. When I was in my third year of Medical school-“

“You were in medical school?” I ask. This surprised me.

“I have a PHD.” She smiles giving me a wink. “Don’t ever forget, even though I’m a Domme, I did have a life before all of this. Same with a lot of other people. Can’t judge a book by its cover.”

“Anyway though, I was in my third year of Medical collage, when a good friend of mine saw my massage table with straps attached to it. He wanted to know what it was for, and I said I’d show him. I bound him and tickled him. I’m not sure how long I tickled him for, but I just couldn’t stop. He was a wreck by the time I did finally stop. I lost a good friend that day. He never forgave me for what I did.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” I said.

“Yes, me too.” Tabitha sighed again. “He was my best friend for five years, and then I ruined it, because I couldn’t control myself. I started going to Dungeons, hiring male or female Subs for tickling sessions. That’s were I met a Domme by the name Mistress Sasha. I learned from her that there was a small, but ever growing market for those who were interested in tickling. She said I had a knack for being a tickler.”

“I hung out with the people at the dungeon, and got to know the Dommes and the clients. I was even allowed to tickle some of them. The clients I mean.” She took another sip of her drink. “That’s where I found my calling. I had found people who enjoyed to be tickled, and who I could tickle, so long as I didn’t go too far.”

“I finished my Schooling and got my degree, all the time making contacts. I knew that if I couldn’t become a Domme I should have something to fall back on. I never really wanted to become a doctor. That was my parents idea.” She gave a slight smirk. “They thought it would look good to have a doctor in the family. I come from a wealthy background. They practically disowned me when I told them what I wanted to be.” She gave a laugh, but I’m pretty sure it was a forced laugh. “I was always a Goth at heart but hid it until I was on my own, just incase your wondering.”

“So anyway, since I had made contacts once I started up I had some cliental. I made house visits and made a fair bit of money. The dungeons I went to and the Domme’s I knew didn’t mind throwing me a few of their clients, since we were friends, and they had plenty of business with other fetishists. I only dealt with tickling, so I had a lot less clients. My clients grew though, and I saved up Money. I made good money too. In about two years, I had saved enough money to buy a small building in Downtown New York. I hired a few of the girls on, mainly to do the other fetish material I wasn’t interested in, and that is how my company was created.”

“Sorry. You asked me how long I’ve been interested into tickling and here I told you my life story.” She said, taking another sip of her coke.

“That’s ok. I loved hearing it.” I replied. “Your Parents should be very proud of you?”

“Why? For raising an intelligent and beautiful young woman?” Tabitha chuckled.

“Hardly.” I say.

“Pardon?” Tabitha gave me a look that suggested that she wasn’t sure whether to be pissed or not.

“What I mean is,” I say quickly. I hadn’t meant my comment to come off as an insult, and I realized that it sounded that way. “There are about 136,000 people in the nearest city. How many of them would you say there are that would be considered anywhere from attractive to model beauty? Probably anywhere from 10,000 two 20,000 people. And there are probably just as many people who are highly intelligent.”

“You are a very intelligent, very beautiful woman. That isn’t what sets you apart and what should make your parents proud. What should make them proud is that you were able to start your own business from scratch and make it into the most successful business out there for this particular client group. You are a strong, successful businesswoman, who has dominated her chosen market, and loves what she does for a living. That’s what your parents should be proud about.”

Tabitha seemed to muse that over for a minute before she responded. “Your right.” She finally said, smiling. “My looks, and my intelligence can be genetically traced to my parents. They are both also smart and physically attractive, so my level of intelligence and physical appearance, are more inherited then created. Nature vs Nurture, one could say.”

“But, they didn’t help me start my business, they didn’t give me a cent. It was my hard work, and business skills that allowed me to make it into what it is today.” She smiled at me approvingly. “Thank you for reminding me of that. You know, you’re very intelligent for an 21 year old.”

“Not really.” I shrug. “I’m pretty much an average student, or at least I was when I was in school.”

“Don’t let academic accomplishments or failures make you think your aren’t smart.” She says’s smiling at me. “After all, not everybody could make such an intelligent observation and statement. Or trick my company into sending videos to underage individuals.” She gave me an evil look when she said the last part and I felt a flush cross my face.

“Sorry about that.” I said. I really wasn’t sorry, but I was sorry that I might have upset her. “Are you mad at me?”

“Well, I was at first.” Tabitha admitted. “Being caught for selling adult movies to minors can get companies like mine in lot’s of trouble, but I’m guessing you didn’t know just how much trouble. Anyway though, I pretty much worked out any pent up hostilities I might have had when torturing you.” She smiled, sitting back. “Fitting punishment for the crime, wouldn’t you say?”

“Yes, I guess so.” I chuckle a bit. I take a long drink from my teacup. My throats beginning to get sore again from all my talking. “I didn’t…um, hurt you or anything while we were wrestling, did I?”

“Not at all. You were actually surprisingly gentlemanly.” Tabitha said, giving an approving smile. “If I had felt you were being overly touchy, i.e. trying to grab my breasts or ass, then I would have quickly evicted you from the house. I’ve been studying Ju Jitsu since I was ten.”

“Oh, so you set me up eh?” I give her a smile.

“Well, a little.” She feigns a look of innocence. “I might have directed the conversation in the way that you might possible suggest tickle wrestling, and I figured I would win, but I wouldn’t say I set you up.”

“Oh, your evil.” I can’t believe how cunning this woman is.

“But that’s what you like isn’t it?” She asks back.

“Hmmm…I suppose it is.” I reply, smiling. She is quiet a woman. “So what time do you want me to come over to your house tomorrow to help with the work?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that contract.” Tabitha says. “That was just made up. I tore it up a while ago.”

“Yeah, but you still need some work done around here right?” I ask.

“I couldn’t hold you to what you said back there.” Tabitha says, shaking her head.

“Your not.” I reply. “I’d like to give you a hand. Also, you don’t know the area around here. I could be your guide.”

“Hmm…” Tabitha hesitated. I could tell she was thinking it over. “I’ll tell you what. I would like some company here, I admit. And I could use both a hand, and a guide. But before you agree to anything I want to make something clear. I’m really not looking for a relationship in my life right now. I apologize if I gave the wrong impression. By nature I’m a flirt, and sometimes that can confuse guys. You’re a very nice guy, but I only wish to be friends. If your still interested, come back in three days from now and we’ll talk more then, ok?”

“That sounds fair.” I nod my head. I admit, I am a little crestfallen. After all, she is a lovely woman, even though she is older then I. Part of me hoped that she would have more feelings about me. I do however have her respect, and now she’s offering me her friendship. I believe, with those two things I could live.

Tabitha calls a taxi for me and pays him to take me back to my car, still at the bar. The next day I buy some roses and paint the petals black. I figured Tabitha would appreciate the thought. I rest up the two days, letting my body heal.

When I went back to Tabitha’s she seamed a little surprised to see me. I know she was surprised when I showed her the roses. She actually blushed and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I spent the next three weeks helping her paint her house and showing her around the area. She is an incredible woman. I found her fun and exciting to be around.

Keep in mind we didn’t work all this time. We saw some movies, played a few board games, talked and she even listened to a few of my idea’s about tickling movies. She even went over them with me, typing them up on her laptop and going over what they’d look like.

We even tickled a bit more, although not too much. She did let me tickle her though, which was a great privilege as she lets very few people tickle her. She was dressed in her bathing suit, a black two-piece that left little to my overactive imagination. She did warn me of two things though. One, no touching in private places, and two, that anything I gave her, she would give me back twice as bad.

Even with the warning I gave her a good hour of tickling. I wasn’t anywhere near as experienced, but fortunately Tabitha is extremely ticklish. In return I got a rather harrowing two hour tickle, which was finished off with fifteen minutes of having Tabitha use her long, highly skilled tongue to tickle in betwen my toes and along my feet.

Eventually though, the three weeks were up, and Tabitha had to go back home to New York City. Even though we left on great terms, I never expected to see her or hear from her again. I was very surprised when I received some e-mail from her a week later. She told me she had a great plain trip back, and that she hoped I would e-mail her back and tell her how things were going. The two of us had a great relationship over the next two years.

Tabitha would send me e-mails weekly, asking how things were and telling me about anything important that occurred. We also both got web cams and talked that way. She introduced me to some of the models and even let me watch a few of them get tickled. She even did those video’s we had talked about, much to my surprise, and they were a great hit. She even sent me cash because I was the one who came up with the idea and encouraged me to write more with her.

Every three or four months she would fly down and visit, staying for a couple weeks. Sometimes we would have some tickling fun and sometimes we didn’t. Although, if I had asked her she would have gladly bound me and tickled the living daylights out of me. She even paid for tickets for me to fly down there a few times and spend a week up there, getting to watch them shoot a video I had helped write and meet some of the models. It was great, but it had some torturous times too.

When I say torturous, I really mean torturous. I had always been a big fan of goat torture, and that happened to one of the models in this movie. The models name was Christina, a small, though attractive young woman a few years older then me. She had a swimmers build, with short pink hair. She was cute to say the least and had a laugh that was just as cute. We met the first day I got there, and we liked each other a fair bit. She had done other movies I had seen and since Tabitha had talked to me about her and we had also talked a bit over the web cam, so we were friends.

Anyway, the girls asked me to take a closer look at the stocks, and see how things were. I had a feeling it might be a trap, but then again they had asked me to look at the equipment about twenty times already that week, so I did anyway. Sure enough, the stocks came down on my feet, and were locked. They then hooked up two IV bags to special toe rings on my big toes they locked on. The IV constantly dripped out a liquid that ran down the soles of my feet slowly. They then brought out the goats.

Tabitha and Christina watched for several minutes while the goats hungrily licked at my soles. I was going ballistic. They then told me they were going to go get something to eat, and would be back in about thirty minutes, leaving me alone at the goats mercy, or I should say, lack of.

Now, originally, they both would have been back by that time. Tabitha and Christina both knew how cruel the torture of the goats tongue could be, Christina from experience when rehearsing, and Tabitha just from observing. Unfortunately though, there was a car accident with another car that slowed traffic right down. They didn’t get back until and hour later then planned, which meant I had had my feet licked by the hungry goats for over an hour and a half.

They quickly rushed over and dragged the goats away. By that time I was literally a hoarse, sobbing wreck. Tabitha and Christina apologized a great deal that day. They apologized even more when they grudgingly let me get even by having both of them in a set of double stocks and letting there bound together feet be licked by a goat for a good forty-five minutes, leaving both woman tear streaked and a babbling wreck. I even taped the event, much to the chargin of both woman, but they let me keep the tape, on the condition that nobody sees it but me. If it managed to get out, Tabitha promised me a most unpleasant time under her fingers that would make our first meeting seem like fun. Of course, she was only joking, she and I both knew I would never jeopardize the friendship like that.

And great friends we were. And probably would have remained great friends, had a horrible accident had not occurred.

In the Month of July, my mother was killed, hit by a drunk driver. My father and I were, to say the least, devastated. For the next few weeks I was like a walking zombie. I didn’t even check my e-mail or meet Tabitha for our scheduled Web cam chat times. Finally I got around to checking my e-mails. There were several from her, the first ones being casual, the others growing from teasing wonderment as to where I was to outright concern. My personal phone had been broken by myself in a fit of rage earlier that week, and our home number was unlisted so there was no way for Tabitha to get in contact with me other then e-mail or chat. I cursed my ignorance and sent her an e-mail telling her what happened.

The next day she was on my doorstep. She had not been able to get a plain ticket on short notice, so instead she had made an eight-hour drive all the way up to see me. God, she was an incredible woman. She had dressed Conservatively, knee length black dress, and a black suit with a white top underneath. She had brought some roses with her and was holding them when I got to the door.

As soon as I opened the door, we were holding each other. She didn’t have to explain why she was here or how she got here so fast. My dad was at work, and would be so all night, because of him working the midnight shift. Probably for the best or I would have had to explain Tabitha to my father.

“Hey babe…how you doing?” Tabitha says, gently rubbing my back and giving me a tight squeeze, her flowers momentarily forgotten on the ground.

I pull away slightly, so I can see her face. She has a look of concern, and for a minute I just want to break down and cry. I don’t though. I manage to keep it in. “I’m…managing.” I reply weakly. “Why don’t you come in?”

“Thank you.” Tabitha replies courteously, picking up the flowers and following me inside.

The moment were inside I regret inviting her in. The house is a mess. Also, it’s not exactly a lovely place. I’ve seen where she lives, and I suddenly feel embarrassed displaying my house. Her condo is a palace compared to here.

“This is a very nice place.” Tabitha says, looking over the living room, which connects to the kitchen and the three other rooms in the house. Her eyes are darting around, taking in everything, no doubt.

“Would you like to sit down?” I ask, indicating the couch. God, she looks so out of place here so well dressed and lovely.

“Ok.” Tabitha said, sitting down. “Care to join me?” She asked, patting the sofa beside her.

“Uh, Sure. You want a beer or something first? Maybe some
tea?” I ask.

“I’m ok thanks.” Tabitha replies, looking at me with those warm eyes of hers.

“Ok.” I respond, and sit down beside her.

“So, how are you feeling?” She asks again. I had a feeling she wasn’t satisfied with my first answer. I feel her hand on my shoulder. Tabitha has always been a touchy person. I asked her about it once and she just shrugged and told me most people enjoy being touched a bit, but if she didn’t think the person would respond well, she wouldn’t normally make the effort. Right now I feel myself craving her touch, and the sense of security it offers.

“I mis…” I have to bite my bottom lip to stop me from crying. I know it’s probably trembling a bit. “I miss her. A lot. I just want her back, but I know she won’t be coming back. I wish I had been nicer to her, and told her I loved her more, and…and…” I just toss my hands up.

“I know she was a very special and great woman,” Tabitha say’s as she looks at me smiling. “Because she raised a very special and great son.”

I look up at Tabitha and I remember just how much I love this woman.

“Is there anything I can do for you James?” Tabitha askes.

“You’ve already done more then I could ever ask for.” I say smiling back up at her. “You’re here.” Then, just like that, I can’t hold it in anymore. “Oh God!” I sob. “I miss my mother!” I didn’t cry when I heard the news. I didn’t cry at the funeral. But, now, with Tabitha beside me I can’t help but cry. All of the pent up sadness is boiling over.

“Oh James.” Tabitha says, holding me again, letting me cry against her, rubbing my back soothingly. She holds me for what seems like forever, and I hold her right back. When I stop crying I feel Tabitha gently push me back a bit, her hands touching either side of my face, turning my head up to look at her.

“Tabitha?” I say curiously. She’s looking at me in a strange way.

“Shhh…” She silences me. I watch as she slowly leans down until her lips touch mine. For the second time in my life I feel her tongue pressing itself inside my mouth, searching for mine and massaging against it gently. I find myself kissing her back intently. The kissing does not stop there though. It slowly leads from kissing, to gentle touching and stroking. Soon, the two of us are making love on the floor.

When I say making love that is exactly what I mean. This was not some attempt to scratch that certain itch you get. This was not some spending of wanton lust. This was an expression of how much I loved her, through my body.

When we were done, the two of us just laid there on the floor. Neither of us spoke. I know why though. I think both of us were in shock about what we had just done. We had been friends for two years. Not just friends, but the best of friends, and now all of that could be jeopardized.

I didn’t want to break the silence, but somebody had to. “So…”

“So…” Tabitha responded, her voice soft. She was looking at me, just as I was looking at her. I was, at least in part, admiring her body. She was so lovely it could almost make your heart stop. I think she was admiring my body also a little. Since the time I had met her, I had learned that she liked a swimmers build on men. In those two years I had achieved a very pleasant swimmers build. I hoped she liked it.

“So…what happens now?” I ask.

“Well, I suppose there’s a couple ways we could handle this.” Tabitha pauses. “We could try and forget about this, and pretend like it never happened, or-“

“No!” I say, a little more forcefully then I expected. Tabitha jumps a little from the sound of my voice. “I mean, I couldn’t forget this even if I tried.” My hand reaches out, gentle touching hers. Her skin is so soft and smooth. She doesn’t pull her hand back which I take as a good sign. I can’t even look at her face as I speak, so I keep my focus on our hands. “Tabitha…I’ve loved you now for a long time. I probably loved you since that first day together. Mind you it was a different love then. But I grew to love you. I find you so…perfect. Just everything about you I love.” I don’t know what to say anymore, so I just lay there in silence, not looking at her face, afraid of what I’ll see. So I just stare at her hand, my hand resting on top of it. Finally I see her hand move. I think that’s it, she’s going to get up, get dressed and I’ll never see her again.

“Well…” Instead, I watch as her hand gently presses against mine, our fingers lacing together. I look up and see Tabitha smiling at me. “I admit, that I love you too, James. I’ve loved you for a while, but I’m not sure if it’s the same type of love your talking about. I’ve never been in love with anybody before.” She paused for a minute. “James, your funny, witty, more intelligent then you give yourself credit for, you’ve shaped your body so it’s very pleasant to look at and appealing…” She paused again. “I like you. I like being around you and having your around me. I like how you’re always so nice to everybody and try to be helpful. I’ve loved you for a while also, but I don’t know if it’s that type of love…” Another pause. “But…I’d…I’d like to find out…” She smiles at me, her voice little more then a whisper. Then the two of use are kissing again, and making love a second time.

When we finish, we get dressed. We decide that since we already know each other a great deal, the next step should be to try moving in together, and seeing how that goes. Obviously, I would be moving in with Tabitha in NY, since she has the most connections there, and it would be much easier for me to pack up and move. I’m hesitant to leave my father alone though, so we talk about it and I decide that it would be best for me to spend at least another year down here with my father, because of the fact that he will be alone now that my mothers gone.

Tabitha stays up at her cottage for another week, before heading back to NY. I stay the full year with my father then I introduce him to Tabitha. He is surprised to say the least when I tell him about how I love her and plan to move in with her, but he accepts it with grace. It is difficult to leave him, but he has friends and family close by, and I’ll visit every three months, so he’ll be all right. We don’t tell him what Tabitha does for a living, simply because I don’t feel it would be something he would like to know.

The moving is fine, and Tabitha and me get along very well living under the same house. I have good homemaking skills, both in cooking and cleaning departments, learned from my departed mother, so that is a great help. Tabitha also has gotten me a part time job working for her. I admit, I was a little cautious working for her, mainly because she already foots most of the bills and is the serious breadwinner of the house, but until I find another job I decide to take it.

The job is a bit of an odds and ends job. I help clean up, make sure props are where there supposed to be, and just help out in general. I have also become what you might call the “Practice man”. Sometimes Tabitha wants to hire new models for videos, but wants to see what they can do first. Usually that involves them needing a tickling victim, and that’s where I come in. The girl gives it her all, and by the end Tabitha usually has a good idea of what they can do. Then I get to tickle them and let Tabitha see how ticklish they are and how they handle being tickled. Tabitha has taught me how to tickle like a pro, by the way.

What’s also great is the people I get to work with. Tabitha’s company is like a tightly knit family. Most of them already know me from my visits, so it isn’t long till I’m accepted, which involves an “Initiation” in the stocks. I work mainly with an all female group. There are two other guys, and they’re pretty nice. The girls vary anywhere from friendly to teases. But, the only reason they tease me is because they know how much I love Tabitha, and wouldn’t cheat on her for the world. Because of the type of scene we work in, everybody is always trying to tickle each other. So long as it doesn’t interfere with work, then everything is fine, but if your there on a slow day…watch out!

Tabitha only has three rules. One, Only give as good as you can take. Two, safe words are always respected. Three, Turn about is fair play. Learn to live by those and you’ll have no problems at all.

Tabitha and I are happy, and I even managed to get her and her parents talking again. I occasionally write scripts for her, and am currently trying to get a diploma in Psychology. Tabitha and I are engaged now, and will be married soon.

“Hey babe…” James heard from behind him. He didn’t have to turn around to know who it was though.

“Hey hun.” James said, smiling as he felt Tabitha’s arms gently coming down around his chest. He felt her lips near his ear.

“Hey, James, you coming into the bedroom tonight?” Her lips
gently brushed his ear. “I have to give those new manacles a test, and I know just the right person for the job…” She gently darted out her tongue, touching the side and back of his ear with it and getting him to squirm, but in a good way.

“Come on, I’m writing.” James said, squirming under her grasp. There was an 8 year difference between the two, but it didn’t look it. Although, that still didn’t mean that Tabitha couldn’t make James feel like a little kid sometimes.

“What’re you writing?” Tabith asked, still nibbling at his ear. Tabitha respected James privacy, so she wouldn’t read what was on the screen even if it was right in front of her.

“Oh, I thought I’d just do up a story about how the two of us met.” James said, trying his best not to make any squeals or giggles as Tabitha’s lips and tongue lightly and skillfully tickled his ear. “I thought the people in the Community might like to hear about it.”

“Would you mind if I look it over before you post it?” Tabitah asked. Her eyes were now on the screen. “Have to make sure you don’t give away any trade secrets.”

“Now, would I do that?” James asked, smiling a little.

“Oh, I don’t know…” Tabitha turned the chair around so they were facing each other. Tabitha was dressed in a lacy, black one piece that hugged her breasts together in front nicely. The fabric was see-through, as to give the viewer and idea of what they would be “unwrapping” later. Tabitha straddled him on the chair, sitting on his lap, legs on either side of him. She had to pull his head back, lest her breasts engulf the front of his face. “You could be a spy from a rival company trying to see my secrets.”

James put has hands around her waits, holding her just to make sure she didn’t fall over backwards since she had to lean back to see his face. “I think I’ve already seen all your secrets.” James teased, eyeing up her breasts. He could see her nipples, which where a sharp, pink contrast to her ivory white skin, pressing hard against the fabric, as if they were trying to push themselves out.

“hmmm…” Tabitha only said, taking his head and pressing it against her breasts for a minute, before pulling it back out again. “Babe, I got moves you haven’t even seen yet.” She leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead, the only spot she could reach down to kiss from her current position. “But, those will have to wait till the honeymoon.” She slid off of him and got to her feet, towering over him. “Now, hurry up and get to a place you can save so I can try out those new cuffs.”

“Yes Ma’am.” James said, making a mock solute.

“That’s Mistress to you once you’re in the room.” Tabitha gave him a wink, then walked back to the bedroom.

James noted she had a bit more of a swagger in her walk as she went back to the bedroom, no doubt and attempt to draw him into the room faster. He had been very tempted to follow her back in, but he decided he would just finish this off first.

I love Tabitha with all my heart, and have no doubt that she feels the same way I do about her. Most people wait their entire lives to get into heaven. I’ve already found mine, with her by my side. She is now, and forever will be, my Black Rose.

Last edited:
Wow

Impressive Cosmo!!!
I assume this is a true story! If this is a true story, ummm what is the name of the video company??
Very well written either way.

What an awesome story!

Cosmo you devil :devil: I love f/m stories...you just made my day and my night :whip: :D

JPie

Scented blossoms, pitiless thorns...

<p>What I find remarkable about this gem (besides your almost infuriating
aside that you casually tossed it off in a week!) is its surprisingly
effective mixture of sensitive characterization and clinically detailed tickle torture. That it finishes on a quite credible
romantic low-key on the heels (so to speak) of a series of erotic crecendoes is equally enthralling.<p>
<p>Not only is its F>M dynamic --not to mention younger man/older woman-- rare on this forum, but Tabitha is that real rarity hereabouts: a tickle torturer who turns out to be so much more,
a figure of surprising depth and feeling. Not bad for someone we
just assumed to be a stock Goth dominatrix (not that there's ANYTHING
wrong with THAT!)!<p>
<p>I thought the first-person narration worked very well, as I
identified with him almost immediately, and seeing the situation
strictly from his perspective kept Tabitha a suitably enigmatic
character. And I loved the domestic touches in the story, like the
post-prandial pizza. Even merciless ticklers and hapless victims have to eat, too!<p>
<p>Thanks for tossing this rose our way!<p>

Oh, my god....

:wow:

Cosmo, that knocked me flat! I had no idea you could write like that! Your other story showed a lot of promise, but WOW!

I would go into detail, but the Captain has taken all my possible words from me! I loved it... it has EVERYTHING I like, for the most part, and I think maybe you have gleaned enough from our chats to know some of what I'm talking about.

You did an incredible job. I am thoroughly amazed.

Thank-you.

-=LadyKilroy=-

Congrats on an excellent story! This is definitely going to be considered a classic.

wow...

Well, first i have to say thank you all for the warm responses. Specially from you, Capt. Spalding and Lady Kilroy. Those are probably some of, if not the, best reviews i've ever recieved.

I'm glad this story went over so well. This was my first attempt at first person, and i probably mixed up a few past/pressent terms, but apparently not that badly;)

Sorry, to say TCrew,but this is a totally made up story and is not based on anything that happened in reality. Well, actually, it is in reality a fantasy i really thought up about something that never happened. That make more sense? :p I could say that i am James, but that really wouldn't be true. Shame to, in a way, i think i'd get along well with Tabitha :D

Actually, the story took about a week and two days, but i blame that more on my comp freezing then anything hehe. Originally i had planned this to be a short story. I had no idea it would end up being this long. I liked how it turned out though a great deal.

I think one of the reasons it was written so quickly was because i got the idea for it a year ago. Bit of a story here, lol. Sometimes last year, during summer, me and my family were going to take a vacation to a nice cabin filled wooded area. Well, about two days before the trip, i was in the Chat room, and Kathy from Real Tickling happened to come in. I'm not sure how it came up, but while she was talking in th room, she meantioned Priscila James was in Canada on Vacation. Now, i knew that the chances of her an my family being in the same area where almost none, considering how big Canada is, but it was still a fun thought that i entertained for a bit.

Of course, when i got to the site, Priscila was not there, but i hadn't really expected her to be there either. If she had been though, i probably would have just asked for an autograph, if i could have worked up the nerve. I admit i'm not a huge fan of hers and haven't really seen any of her movies, but she is a very beautiful woman and one who enjoys tickling none the less.

Either way though, it gave me an idea for a story. How cool would it be if any of us happened to spot a top tickling Model in there home town, and who they were a fan of, and something sparked? A full blown romance, or even a one night stand would be unlikely, but, the possibility of two people who enjoyed tickling having a friendship, that certainly is atleast possible. That was about all i had at the beginning, but as you can see, it was enough.

On a side note, Originally, Tabitha Black, was supposed to be Gloria black, and was supposed to be just your average model. For some reason though, i was inspired to make her into a Goth. I'm not sure why exactly, possibly i've been talking to much to Marauder, or maybe i've been looking at too many of FTKL's Countess LaFortee art, or maybe i've been reading to many Wendy comics lol. I'm not really sure, but once i realized what i wanted, and that was to make this woman a little extra special, (since all woman are special), she was made into a Goth. I also decided that Gloria Black wasn't really a great name for a Goth. The Black part sounded right, but Gloria didn't fit right. So, after a little consulting with people in the chat room, and thanks to a few individuals advice, Tabitha Black was her new name.

I tried to make the charactors in this story a little more three dimensional then reguler tickling stories. If there is sufficiant interest, perhaps i'll write a few more sequals. I don't want to promise anything though, cause i'm lousy about that sort of stuff.

Anyway, i've babbled on long enough. I'm glad everybody enjoyed the story.
:D

Well then Cosmo, I hope all your dreams come true!!

Cosmo,
I think what threw me for the true tale aspect was the personal anquish of losing the mother. Very well done. This could have come off poorly but you made a bit o' tear well up.
Good writing Cosmo, See ya in Chat :)

Color me humbled

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Cos, I must say, this story reads like the script to a movie. This is easily one of the greatest stories i have ever read. Romance, emotion, tickling all superbly blended together to make an incredibly well written story. as one writer to another, i am humbled by you and hate your guts (lol) Most excellent story, Cosmo. Kudos to you for a job extremely well done.

Well, it took me forever to get around to reading this masterpiece, but...

OH MY GOTH!!! THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!

Cosmo, my hero! I can't believe this gem got buried all the way down! High time to bump it back up to the top! This is high-quality fiction! I'd expect to see stuff like this in print!

My day just got a whole lot brighter. Cosmo, you've outdone yourself! Thank you so much for writing this, I'm deeply in your debt. I'll finish the Shiv and Feep story for ya ASAP, you got my word on it!

With hammering heart, yours truly

Marauder

This is afantastic piece of work, Cosmo! I liked everything about it. I'd love too see more of your stories, every time you have on here, I know it's going to be a good read.

Thank you so much for this one.:cool:

Well, I can't believe I missed this gem! What makes this story particularly good is all the little details. I loved reading about Tabitha Black's background. Also just when you thought the story was concluding it would pick up again with more merciless tickling goodness.

Well written, finely crafted f/m tickling gem.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Cosmo,

Fantastic story. Very impressive and realistic characters. I'm glad this was bumped back near the top so I had a chance to catch it this time around. Keep up the good work.

Laughter

well,

Let me first say thank you for all the praise. This story was great to write, and if i have my way, this won't be the last you hear of James or Tabitha Black ;)

I have to admit, i take great pride hearing such compliments from some of the most respected writers out there.

Mar, I've read your stories for a while, and your imagination has been inspiring. I can't wait for the next Shiv and Feep story. I'm sure it will be nothing short of amazing.

Dave, when i can put out stories as fast and as wel as you can, then i'll consider myself truely a gifted man.

MTJPub, you've always been a good writier, and your publishing company is one of the reasons i push myself to try and write beter and better.

L&L, i admit i haven't read many of your work, but i have read Ophelia's laughter, and that story alone shows how skilled you are.

Once again, thanks to all for your support.

I don't know how I missed this story before. Excellent!! A genuine love story in the F/m tickle torture world. :) :D

I can't believe I missed this either. I've had very similar fantasies about Priscilla James. Great story.

Cosmo!!!!! What an amazing story. The depth of Tabitha is absolutely wonderful. Even while she is torturing James she still shows the concern. Not only that the story ends on a romantic happily ever after ending. I love it. Very Very nice.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back