• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA on March 28th

dvnc

It's that time. There's already a nice list of attendees progressing for this event next month. It's a munch before, and the event at a separate location, so you folks just wanting to meet for free, come to the munch.

Those wanting to play, come to the gathering!

Mail [email protected] if you're interested in attending.

Oh, how I love these gatherings. Count me in. I'll keep my vocal chords intact until then, would hate to lose my voice and laugh before the big shindig. :)

Count me in...

looking forward to seeing the lovely Penny Lane again... ( oh and you can bring DVNC if you must...lol ) as for you TX.... time to change your nick buddy:yourock::headbang::scream:

Aye I never been to one of these and I just started getting into the tickle fetish, is this going to be cool. I have a gf but Im too scared to ask her to tickle me, is this gathering going to be cool.

There's a munch before it, roughly after the dinner hour, and then we go to the gathering itself. If you're interested, we screen all members. Mail to [email protected] to get the questionairre and sign up.

I do suggest you clue her to your interest. Just tell her it turns you on when she tickles you. If you tickle her a bit, first, she'll likely retaliate, and after that you can tell her that it turned you on. So long as you reciprocate with something that turns her on, after that or before it, you'll be in good stead, brother.

Double checking the old schedule, but looks like I can make it to this one! It's been a long time and looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully some new people as well!

-- IT

Not sure if this was already the case at the previous gathering, but I was just there this weekend, and they completely fucked over parking. You can no longer park in the lot across the street, and the later you get there, the farther you have to walk.

Oooh, thanks for the tip, brother. That wasn't the case last time. Too bad, too.

Yeah, luckily I was given a call enroute for a heads up. I didn't have trouble finding street parking on Saturday, but be prepared.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 28th (after the parking goddesses find me a good spot, of course).

There is a small chance I may make it down :) I am going to help my cousin out with some stuff and I may head down to LA to keep her sane. If I do that then I'll be down there. I'll know more this weekend.

Chance of Bagelfather 15%...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, luckily I was given a call enroute for a heads up. I didn't have trouble finding street parking on Saturday, but be prepared.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 28th (after the parking goddesses find me a good spot, of course).

The Goddess is coming.....cant wait to see you:trippyrainbow::rockon::3poke:

Mob's lookin' good for this one. Should be most amusin'. :)

It's a week away, folks. Lookin' forward t'seein' you all.

Harsh surprise, folks. As of this afternoon, the usual club's closed for a private event.

Some of us are finding alternatives and will have mail to those of you on the attendee list shortly. Apologies for the confusion.

Awww rats....

I like Passive Arts... ok.. just tell me where to go.

Sigh... You know, if it was possible... But, heading to Houston the following weekend... assuming all goes well between now and then. One can but hope...

I DO miss you, my goddess... it's been WAY too long!:Kiss1:

:pounce:

:3poke:

Last edited:
Sigh... You know, if it was possible... But, heading to Houston the following weekend... assuming all goes well between now and then. One can but hope...

I DO miss you, my goddess... it's been WAY too long!:Kiss1:

:pounce:

:3poke:

mmmmmm miss you too my Knight.

Would be fine t'see ya again, Wirchler. Been a while.

As for the location, you attendees should have got the mail already. Anyone wanting in should mail. Location has changed. :)

No Mail.....

Would be fine t'see ya again, Wirchler. Been a while.

As for the location, you attendees should have got the mail already. Anyone wanting in should mail. Location has changed. :)

Hey DVNC, have not gotten any mail saying the place was changed. Would you mind sending me a copy or in an IM here.. thanks. Looking forward to seeing everone on the 28th:bounce:

FTTickler - mail me, brother. I *never* post event specifics on the forum. Too many folks attending, now and previously, value their privacy.

This whole misfire has found for us several future locations. We may be mixing it up a bit in the future. Amuses me. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back