• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello, all. Why am I here?

GuyDC

I'm just another single guy (I'm turning 40y/o this year) who happens to have a BIG LONELY fetish for bare & ticklish female feet. Why am I here? Well...

I like ticklish female feet, and so, it only makes sense for me to join an online forum dedicated to such things.

I'm also trying to meet someone through this site. Someone who also likes what I like.

I'm on this site and others because I'm really really lonely.

Yeah. I know I'm not the only one here, like that. But at the moment. I don't seem to have too many other options left to me.

I'm very shy.

I'm really not good at small chat. I'm not good at fitting in.

I feel like every time I try to be honest, it ends up getting held against me.

Does anyone here feel like that?

Sorry to do this. But I just can't think of anything cheerful to write at the moment.

Thanks for reading.
:dropatear

Welcome! Hope you find something to cure your loneliness here. :)

Thanks, Musicroxmysox09.
Sorry my last post was such a downer. I wrote it before heading to bed. Again, thanks for offering me hope.

Welcome to the forum. No worries, a lot of us out there feel that way in one way or another. The best thing to do is take solace that you're within a community of people who share a same or similar interest as you and are more then willing to discuss it with you.

Take care.

I feel the same way, I'm going to theropy I don't ever mention this fetish ever but I'm trying to deal with the lonliness it's not easy. Best of luck.

Welcome to the Community :)

Im pretty shy too man, Just settle in at your own pace :)

Welcome to the TMF, GuyDC, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D I hope that you find the support and friendship here that will help you.

You will meet the right one when you least expect it....my girlfriend co-owns a liquor store. I was a liquor-drinking cuctomer, not looking for anything, other than...LIQUOR!! We started dating, and are extremely happy now... and have been meeting others from this site to play with us. So don't worry brother, your luck will change. Hang in there dude!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you make a lot of friends here! :)

I think we're all shy when starting out. Just sit back, observe and feel free to jump into the discussions whenever it floats your boat. Take good care. :)

Well .. I'll tell you one thing.
The TMF is a great place to cure loneliness!

So many caring and understanding people here. Glad you're here! :)

Well .. I'll tell you one thing.
The TMF is a great place to cure loneliness!

So many caring and understanding people here. Glad you're here! :)

Hi Mammers...sorry I don't really know you yet, but didn't you say you were going back to lurking? (GLAD YOU DIDN"T!!) Very happy to see you are staying out of the closet with the rest of us. And you are right, when you are alone, you fell so much less alone when you are logged in here....it's better than TV!!!

Hello DC,

Welcome, and don't worry about being shy. Start to talk in a few threads, and folks will get to know you. We are a pretty welcoming community.

Myriads

HI GUYDC.

:welcome:You will fine many people here who are exactly like you. Come and chat with us and I am sure that you will be::veryhappy.

Hey there guy, sorry for your troubles. Welcome to the forum! Pop into the new chatroom sometime, we're a good bunch and it's fun. :)

Glad to see you joined us :) Don't worry we're all friendly around here, so we'll make sure you won't ever feel lonely!! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back