• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Siegfried and Elektra (based on the parody)

Logi47

I took the liberty of putting a scene into svegau's Cinderella spoof. Hope you like it :)

Siegfried was traveling from town to town, trying to find Annabella; he soon discovered, however, that he quite liked the attention he was getting. After all, there were hundreds of beautiful young women (along with some bold women who did not fall into that category) almost throwing themselves at him. True, they were leading with their feet. Yet he could understand the attraction there. Besides, he soon discovered that the slippers could fit a few ladies other than Annabella. For those, he improvised a new test. He said that the part (other than the slipper) that the Prince best recalled was his love's giggle. And so, when he found a foot that fit, he would simply begin to tickle the girl who possessed it. And who could cry foul when he said the laugh was not right?

It was while passing through the town of Arondale that he had his most extensive test of this method. The most beautiful girl in the town - a stunning redhead named Elektra - just so happened to fit the emerald slipper perfectly. The crowd was immediately split -some booing and some cheering; Siegfried was confused at this dichotomy. A young man whispered the reason to him: Elektra was both beloved and hated, for she was beautiful and kind to all except to her suitors. Any man who dared to woo her soon discovered that she was a terrible tease, and delighted in creating blue balls. Any man who complained of this soon discovered that her teasing was no accident, as she would giggle in delight at his plight. Siegfried could not believe that so charming a creature would be a cocktease, as she brilliantly beamed at the shoe's marvelous fit. He immediately reconsidered his position, however: Elektra began to flex her foot, causing the slipper to pop off just the slightest bit. Her gorgeous arch was thus slowly revealed, drawing Siegfried's attention. She smiled widely at him, then began to slowly dangle the shoe, imprisoning his gaze. He simply could not help but state at her perfect sole flexing and undulating. The shoe slapped up and down, and Siegfried was hopelessly aroused. He would stare at her feet until she took mercy on him and stopped the show.

Wait, no. Siegfried did not have to just watch. He could tickle her. Those tempting feet could be put in their proper place, and his official business created the perfect excuse. And so with a flourish, he picked up the teasing foot, and placed it in his lap. As he began to brush his fingers up her sole, Elektra gave the most delightful giggle. Immediately, Siegfried knew what he had to do. He said that the giggle sounded at least somewhat familiar, and that he'd have to take her to the Prince to listen - and to dance with her. He took her hand, and lifted her onto his saddle before she could protest. But he had no interest of taking her to the castle. He remembered a disused waystation several hours ride where they could stop. This tease must be taught a lesson, and he was just the knight to do it.

The only problem was, the ride just made him like the maiden more. She was delightful to speak to, and she pressed so warmly against his back. By the time he had reached the waystation, he was nearly convinced that she was the girl of the Prince's dreams after all. Conveniently enough, it had begun to slightly rain when they arrived, and Siegfried's plan to stop seemed totally innocuous. It was only when she suggested they share the bed for comfort - but sleep head to toe to avoid undue temptation that he remembered the punishment she so richly deserved. Her smirk with the word temptation pushed him over the edge, and he immediately began to bind her to the bed. She seemed more shocked than horrified.

And then Siegfried removed the emerald slipper that Elektra still wore, and began to tickle her. She laughed beautifully, a giggle at first that soon turned into gales of laughter. He traced his finger up her toes, across her sole, around her ankles. She could not stand it, but was laughing too hard to protest. Soon he had removed her other shoe, and was tickling both feet at once. He spent an hour like this - sometimes bringing his tormenting hands to her knees to teach her a new sensation, but then returning to her soles. And then, he asked if she were really the Prince's love.

"No, I admit it!", she squealed - still laughing.
"Why are you so eager for power that you'd marry a man you never met?"
At this, she was hurt. "There was a competition. I always enter competitions, and I always win. If I met the Prince I'd probably just flirt with him, and then go home."

Siegfried was suddenly remorseful, and realized his mistake. She didn't need to be punished at all - not just for entering a contest. His shame abated almost instantly as Elektra began to wiggle her toes. "Now, kiss them and make them better", she said. He was instantly aroused, and was just about to kiss them as she'd asked, when he realized what she was doing. If he did that, she'd have beat him. He still had to teach her a lesson for being a tease. And so he began to redouble his efforts. He tickled her ribs, and under her armpits. As she was helplessly snickering, he untied her and removed the rest of her clothing. Elektra was squirming too much to get free, and Siegfried soon retied her. She was laughing insanely by the time he finished tickle-torturing her - and then knew exactly what he had to do. If she loved teasing, she must be subdued with teasing. And so he began to kiss her breasts, swirling his tongue around each nipple as he played her ribs with his fingertips. Her giggling turned to gasps, and he began kissing her neck as she squirmed under him. It was all Siegfried could do not to enter her, but Elektra needed to be taught a lesson. He kissed down her belly, and around her thighs. He kept making her want him to lick her.

Soon, Elektra was begging him to lick her. Which he did, but paid close attention to when she would be getting close to coming. Before she could, he stopped, and began tickling her feet again. Outraged, Elektra squirmed to get away - and soon enough, he was back to making her desperate to come. Time passed at a snail's pace. Yet despite his initial intentions, Elektra was begging too prettily for an orgasm, and Siegfried could not resist her. He needed to hear her come. And so he let her - her release almost maddening in its intensity. She kept coming for minutes, wave after wave of pleasure racking her body. Siegfried had enough narrative sense not to insist on more after that - anything else would be anticlimactic. So he left her tied to the bed, and slept beside her.

Siegfried awoke with sunlight in his eyes, and immediately remembered where he was. He turned to look at Elektra, but noticed that he couldn't quite turn. Somehow, she'd gotten free during the night, and bound him to the bed. And then Elektra came back into the room. She was as dizzyingly lovely as he remembered, and completely nude. And her smirk was unmistakable. Siegfried had tortured a cocktease, and a competitive one at that. Now that he was at her mercy, he knew she'd have none.

A very interesting twist on my twist. I like it!

(I wish I had thought of that secondary test:Grrr: )

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back