• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATL AREA MUNCH

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey ATLiens,

Some of the locals in the area have been getting familiar with each other informally. We'd like to begin having regular munches. So far we've been meeting on Fridays in the late afternoon/early evening and plan to continue to do so. This is an open invitation to all the t-philes to come out and fellowship. There seem to be a number of us in the area so it would be great to get regular meetings going. Feel free to respond in the thread or send me a pm.

If your talking about the ATL, hotlanta.....I am always up for a hour or so drive there. Living in Athens, its an easy go.

Just let me know where and when.....I'll be there.

I would love to get a regular thing going in Atlanta.

Rob

I'm hoping y'all get this going. I've a friend from my events that's now out there, and the man's the best back for a gathering I've ever known. Hope this one rocks, and I'm glad he's involved!

I sure hope you guys have a good one... seems like my area is full of a bunch of chickens and people who only wanna have me to themselves... :(

Carmel Cutie, don't sweat 'em. It can take time to get one started, as folks get nervous about coming out.

You've got a good start and plenty of conversation popping up in your threads. You'll do well. Just takes time. :)

Sweetpiggy, it was wonderful hanging out with you and Terorizer! Alexwarfield and I had a wonderful time!

Hope to see ya again soon!

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Sweetpiggy, it was wonderful hanging out with you and Terorizer! Alexwarfield and I had a wonderful time!

Hope to see ya again soon!

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I had blast hanging with you guys! We are going to have to do that again sometime. Now you have bragging points against Terorizer when you beat him in basketball

i'd be interested... i'm new to this whole thing, so new i haven't done it before... :) but i'm very intrigued. keep me posted!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back