• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Beach 4

Laffy Daffy

TMF Regular
OK... life kept me away from the boards and the computer for a while, but here we are again with part four of our ticklish tale of a beach in paradise reserved for the ticklers of the world. This part is mostly m/f and f/f, with a little f/m thrown in as well. As always, any and all feedback is mucho appreciated.

Part one

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=143726&highlight=beach

Part two

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=143900&highlight=beach

Part three

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=144948&highlight=beach

OK.... Onto part 4!

PART FOUR
I awoke the next morning to Veronique giggling (loudly) and scolding JP as I assume he was tickling her within their sleeping bag. I lay watching the morning sky brighten and listening to the giggles mixed with the beautiful sound of waves lapping at the beach. In my head I began to go over the plan in my head, so I’d be all ready to go once the couple was finished with their morning tickles.

There were four islands in the cluster I had narrowed our search to. Two were popular tourist spots; either the beach was well hidden, or it wasn’t the island we were looking for. We flipped a coin between the other two, and that was how we decided to try the island we can to call Big. Big was the largest of the four islands we’d be exploring, and it seemed it would be easy to hide a community of ticklephiles in paradise somewhere on the map I had procured prior to our leaving.

The swim to Big was between four and five hundred yards, no cakewalk, but not a terrible swim either. After stuffing our belongings into the pink kayak, we stood in the surf, watching the sun glitter off the waves between us and our quarry. No words were exchanged, but the excitement was there, electric in the air between us.

Veronique was every bit the accomplished swimmer she had promised to be. We swam alongside JP, and he shouted his observations from in the boat. We stopped to rest once, and I think he was breathing harder than either of us, all from excitement. Veronique and I shared a knowing grin across the boat and soon we were off again. As planned, once we had picked out a beach to land on, JP rowed around to land and tie the boat away from where passing boats could see it. He would unload our things and hide the kayak, and then meet us on the beach. Once he split we paddled towards shore, side by side. Once we were waist deep I rolled onto my back and floated on the small saves. I watched the clouds overhead and thought about how somewhere on this island, I hope to find a community of tickler and ticklees. About what I would say, how I would introduce myself, what I would do once there…

Somewhere during my thinking Veronique had gotten bored. She rose silently out of the water and smoothly placed both hands on my shoulders and dunked me. I sputtered to the surface only to see her running towards the sand, laughing her head off.

I chased her, and we wrestled for a moment on the sand. I even let her flip me, but I slipped away before she could pin me down. She came slowly towards me, fingers wiggling, ready to start a war. However I had been paying more attention, and kept her from noticing that JP had joined us on the beach, and snuck up on his girlfriend.

“Free tickles!” JP locked her arms over her head in a full nelson, and her eyes went wide. I stepped towards her, wiggling my fingers tauntingly at the trapped beauty. She squirmed and begged me not to, the playful smile never leaving her face. The second my fingers made contact with the smooth skin around her bellybutton, she burst out laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAAHAA NOOO WAIT WAIT HEHEHEE.”

She was stronger than she looked, nearly breaking JP’s hold. It seemed that being held in place made her upper body far more ticklish than during our contest. She was doing everything in her power to bend at the waist, and give her ticklish tummy some sort of protection. JP had a pretty good grip, but she was making some progress, so I switched to light pinches on her lower sides, and was rewarded with renewed squeals of laughter and squirms. She looked back up at me, and through the tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes I saw how much she was enjoying the tickle attack, even if she was begging for us to stop. Those emerald green eyes locked on mine, and a silent message passed between us, unbeknownst to her boyfriend. I can’t say I’d ever seen the look before, but I knew what it was because it was inside of me. Veronique was looking to be broken, to be pushed far beyond her rational limits as a ticklee. And as her toes clenched in the sand and her body quaked and shivered under my tickling touch, I filed it away in my memory.

JP would never understand such a desire. To him, extended tickling was torture, unbearable at its best and somewhere deep in the circles of hell at worst. The desire to be tickled out was beyond his grasp, alien in its submissiveness. I got it, though, and I knew on this new island, Veronique and I had forged a new relationship: we weren’t lovers (not yet anyway) but we were far more intimate than simple friends could ever be.

I was just wandering my way up her sides towards her ribcage when we heard shouts from just within the trees. They didn’t exactly sound friendly, and despite the perfect ticklish canvas in front of me, I stopped tickling, and we all beat it into the brush furthest from the shouting. Veronique and JP plunged in and disappeared into the thick growth, but I stopped just shy of a fern and scooped up a palm front. I swooshed it back and forth, scattering the sand and obliterating our tracks. I could hear grunting and crashing through the jungle in front of me, and I hit the ground. Within a minute two dirty, heavily tanned Asian men appeared, chattering back and forth. They were both holding worn field machetes, dressed in camo shorts and shirts. They walked a tight nervous circle right where we had been, and I caught a glimpse of a rifle on one of their belts.

Not good.

I counted to a hundred, then finally felt safe enough to ease off in the direction Veronique and JP had gone. I trudged along, trying to make sense of the broken branches, until I saw JP sitting on a mossy rock to my left. I raised a hand and hiked over, and he greeted me with a nod and a flick of cigarette ash.

“So we are finally here. Now what do we do?”

I made a face. “The map didn’t have any directions once we were here. Just an ‘X’ inland, and it said to look for a break in the rocks.”

“That is all?”
“That’s all I got.”

He shrugged, and took another drag. “Veronique is changing her clothes. Then she will allez avec our bags and we’ll try and find your hole in the rock.”

I noticed he said “your,” making sure to attribute this pipe dream to me. I was tempted to ask him if he and Veronique had worked things out, but decided there was no reason to rile up an issue that seemed finished. I watched him smoke for a second, and then something crashed out of my subconscious.

“Hey I think I saw some weed growing back there. Are you a smoker?”
“Of course.” He waved the cigarette at me.
“No, I meant… OK, never mind.”

We sat in a mostly awkward silence until Veronique joined us, listening to the jungle. There were some kind of monkeys living on this particular island, and they were having a field day up in the trees. It was rare to actually see one dart from tree to tree, but their noise came from everywhere. I wished I could run across the branches like them. I’d be on the beach in half an hour.

As it was it took us two hours to get well inland, and another hour of climbing until we reached what appeared to be a natural rock staircase. We followed it down, between a pair of peaks, and suddenly we were standing on a smooth rock ledge big enough to hold an entire orchestra. And oddly enough, there was a long oval hole in the rock at a point where a stream ran over the edge. My heart leaped, but I didn’t let myself believe it. I jumped down and jogged over to the hole, slowing as I got to it. I couldn’t believe my ears; competing with the roar of the waterfall created by the stream was the sound of laughter from somewhere below.

We argued for about five minutes. JP said I was hearing things; that there was no way any noise below could travel up and be heard over the falls. Veronique kept us from getting too heated, but finally JP walked away, and she followed, leaving me alone with the break in the rock.

It had to be what the map referred to. We had come all this way, and found what we were looking for. I needed to find out what was below us. I could see the pool the waterfall emptied into, and it looked plenty deep. I paced back and forth, trying to wait until the couple returned, but aching to go. Finally it was just too much.

So I jumped. If I had come all this way to drown after being dashed against the rocks, then so be it. The laughter had to be coming from somewhere, and it sounded to me like somewhere was right beneath us. I’m not sure what I expected, but the fall lasted a few panicky seconds before I crashed into the water, feeling the sting from the slap of the water against my arms and the bottoms of my feet. I opened my eyes beneath the surface and was rewarded with some of the clearest water I’ve ever seen in my life. I could see all the way to rock walls we had seen from above, and after a quick twist, I could see the bank and the falls on my other side. I would’ve stayed down there forever, but it seemed silly to drown so soon after making the leap, so I propelled myself upward and broke the water’s surface with a gasp.

Immediately I could hear the laughter we had heard from above, and as I tread water in the middle of the pool I looked around for the source. I could see a beach off the right of the falls, hidden from above by the ledge we had been walking around on. There looked to be people sitting on the sand, but it was hard to tell from where I was, and I decided to get a closer look before I called up to Veronique and JP.

Even after the long swim earlier, I had no trouble getting to the beach, and as I paddled into shallow waters and stood up, I could see that I was indeed right about the people, and that the laughter hadn’t been me losing my mind after all. Six people were currently lounging on this absolutely pristine beach, which was only about thirty feet long and maybe fifteen feet from jungle’s edge to the water. However, as a person who considers quality way more important than quantity, this beach was definitely an excellent spot. The strip of sand was off to the right of the waterfall, hidden from view by the rock ledges above. In most places the water went right up to jungle, and it made the pool itself seem doubly secluded. The water was crystal clear, and the despite the rocks and trees above, enough sunlight filtered down to flash off the rocks on the pool's floor, which looked quite deep at some points. It was breathtaking to say the least, but more interesting than any of that, was the current form of entertainment.

I mentioned that there were six people on the beach, but only three were completely in my line of sight. Two girls and a guy were each seated in front of a large mound of sand, completely absorbed by what I could only imagine were three different pairs of feet sticking out. The laughter was definitely coming from the other side of the sand mounds, and I just stood watching from the water, completely speechless. Amy hadn’t been lying. This was some kind of tickle beach club hidden away in the south Pacific. And I had found it.

The ticklers were clearly talking amongst themselves, although it was hard for me to hear above the laughter and the falls, which is probably how I managed to hit the water undetected. It was one of these moments of conversations in which one of the female ticklers turned her head and caught sight of me out of the corner of her eye. She paused and said something, and now all three of them were staring back at me, no one sure what to say. I smiled hesitantly, but before I could say anything, a male voice from the middle sand pile piped up.

“Did I win?”

The girl who had been tickling him, a tiny girl with sandy blonde hair, immediately went back to work, and his roars of laughter once again echoed off the rocks around us. I realized now that the acoustics of the small beach surrounded by cliffs was what had made the laughter sound like it would coming from the falls itself, and once again I was glad to find out that I wasn’t going mad. Not yet anyway.

The second of the female ticklers stood up and brushed sand off her knees and the back of her shorts, then moved down the beach to meet me. She was about five feet tall, a little curvy with great rack that threatened to jump out of her tank top with every move. Her feet were small and bare, and I couldn’t help but check them out as I waded out of the water to meet her. She caught me staring and wiggled her toes in the sand, making me blush. She held out her hand, and I met my first new friend at Tickle Beach.

“Hi, I’m Kerri.” She had a wide, happy smile, and long brown hair to her waist. She also had long nails that I knew had to be driving her victim crazy. I cleared my throat and politely introduced myself.

“Well James, we’re in the middle of a contest here, so if you’d be so kind as to pull up a proverbial chair and watch, we’ll be done in a moment, and you can find out just what you’ve dropped into.” And with that she turned quickly and pranced back to her vacated pair of feet, where she knelt and resumed her torment.

So I walked over and sat down. There certainly wasn’t going to be anything else that would catch my interest more than this. I selected a spot that allowed me to see all three sets of feet as their ticklers were at work and also catch glimpses of their faces as they twisted and shook. The first of the lees that I got a good look at was Kerri’s victim, a young looking blonde girl whose face was as red as a tomato from laughing. Her feet were tiny, and apparently wildly ticklish as Kerri was simply scratching her two index fingers on select spots all over the poor girl’s feet. Her toes curled tight, trying to escape Kerri’s two long nails, but without much success. The second pile, next to Kerri, was the guy who had asked about winning earlier, and he was getting a much more thorough treatment from his tickler. She was laying on her stomach, her tiny hands following every jerk and twist of both feet as he tried madly to escape. His deep laughter made me think of opera for some reason, and from the quick flashes of his face I caught from the other side of the sand and the size of his pile of sand, I could imagine he probably had a singer’s rotund body. His tickler was enjoying herself tremendously, her feet up in the air above her waving casually back and forth, like a teenage girl listening to her favorite band over homework. And finally there was the third pile, whose face I couldn’t see no matter how hard I craned my neck. I could hear that she was female, and the blue nail polish helped me make my guess as well. Her tickler was a skinny guy, probably no older than twenty, and his fingers were a blur as he tickled up and down her long, narrow arches. Her feet were almost as big as the guy next to her, although much slimmer than his. Her long toes seemed particularly ticklish, and after a few minutes of watching, it took all the willpower I had not to salivate at the tickler’s buffet in front of me.

Kerri’s lee dropped out first, coughing out a desperate plea for mercy while her arches were tickled with the same two fingered scratch that had been working all along. This appeared to make the other two ticklers a little nervous, as they both stepped up their attacks as Kerri unearthed her victim, who was still giggling as she rolled out of the sand. It seemed like pile number two was going to give way first, as his laughs turned to full on howls when his toes were pulled back and the girl at his feet began to rapidly rake up and down the taut soles, but then over his laughter I heard pile number three squeal out a mercy while her tickler wormed his fingers between her toes. The ticklers immediately began to help their lees out of the sand, and Kerri finally turned back to me.

“Well, I would guess from the way you enjoyed our little show that you probably didn’t find this place by accident. Is that the case?” Her big brown eyes were sizing me up, and I would say I wasn’t exactly being paranoid when I noticed her hungry glance down towards my own bare feet.

“A friend gave me a map. It wasn’t great, but it got me this far, and then when I got to the falls and heard the laughter…” I broke off with a smile and a shrug. “I didn’t really believe it existed until I saw you guys.”

Kerri giggled. “Yeah, I think we all had our doubts until we actually got out here.” She took my arm and turned my towards the rest of the group, who had mostly caught their breath and were standing there looking at me with a mix of interest and wariness. “OK, well meet your first friends on Tickle Beach. This is Sandy, Rebecca, Marco, Ashley, and Russel.”

Sandy was Kerri’s victim, and the sand piled on top of her hadn’t been hiding much. She was incredibly petite, definitely not even five feet tall, and maybe as short as four and half feet. Her hands and feet were those of a child, but her eyes sparkled with playful mischief as she shook my hand. Marco was the male lee, and although he wasn’t the portly opera singer I had originally pictured, he was stout and strong looking, sporting a bushy beard under sharp green eyes. Rebecca had been his tickler, and now I saw she was wearing a t-shirt proclaiming her property of the Canadian gymnastics team. She was cute as well, but looked like she wasn’t thrilled with being the losing ler. Then there was Russel, the skinny guy who had cracked the final member of the group, Ashley. They looked like brother and sister, with her being the taller and stronger of the two. While his ribs poked out of his raggedy t-shirt and his arms looked like sticks, Ashley was well built, with muscular legs and tight, defined abs. However I realized I was off the mark with my brother/sister idea when they both greeted me, Russel with a dismissive “hey” while Ashley smiled and said “bonjour” when I took her hand. All in all a nice group, and with a favorable girl to guy ratio, so I had to count that as a win.

“So what made you guys start this place up? And have you been out here long?”

This made them all exchange a look and then burst out laughing. I waited patiently for them to finish and let me in on the big joke. It’s never fun being on the outside of an inside joke, but it was to be expected with a bunch of people who live together on an island. Finally Rebecca took mercy on me and explained.

“You think this is it? James, honey, you haven’t even been to camp yet. This is where the newbies drop in, but you’ve got a little ways to go before you’ll be getting many answers around here.”

The group exchanged a knowing glance after that remark, but again I let it go. I was in tickle paradise, what more answers did I really need. And more people were lurking in the jungle? Bring it on, I was ready to see my new home. Although first there was the little matter of my traveling companions, who I hoped were back from their little walk by now.

“Um, I kind of met some people along the way who followed me here. They went walking before I jumped down, but they’re probably looking for me. Is there a way back up so I can bring them down here?”

This clearly caught Russel’s attention, but it was Kerri who shook her head with a smile. “Didn’t we say no answers yet? If your friends want to come join in the fun, they have to come the way you did. It’s part one of the initiation.”

I nodded. It seemed fair enough. A simple shout would tell me if they were there, and if not, my bag was sitting near the edge of the drop. They were smart enough to figure it out. I turned to yell up, and Kerri caught my arm.

“Are they like us?”

Her question caught me off guard, if only because she had never asked if I was a part of that us, she had just assumed. Perhaps it was obvious enough, or maybe she just saw me as a fun potential target, but for a moment I hesitated, and she continued before I could say anything.

“If they’re not, life on Tickle Beach may not be for them. It’s fun once you’ve been here a bit, but there is an… adjustment period that might not be pleasant for people who aren’t into the tickle lifestyle.”

I thought about JP, and how frantic he had been after only a few minutes under Veronique’s fingertips, and then of how he had been reluctant to take the trip and put his ticklish spots on the line. However the argument against that line of thinking was Veronique, her insatiable tickle attacks and wonderfully squirmy, ticklish body.

Marco spoke up from behind Kerri. “What she means to say is, if your friends aren’t going to take kindly to being tickled out of their ever-loving minds, they might be best suited to find another getaway spot. In for the penny, in for the pound, and all that.”

Rebecca poked his ribs and laughed as he danced away. “Listen to you, trying to scare off the new folks.” She turned to me. “It’s not all doom and gloom. We’re a very easy group to get along with, as long as you’re good and ticklish.”

Her welcoming smile was more than enough to convince me, and without further discussion I waded out into the water and yelled. “Veronique! JP! Can you guys hear me?”

I could just barely hear a yell from up above over the falls, and couldn’t really make out what they were trying to tell me. Well, no sense in wasting time on idle conversation.

“You have to jump! It’s plenty deep, and it’s the only way down. Just jump! And throw down my bag!”

I wasn’t sure if they heard me until I saw my bag splash down in the middle of the pool, and then heard Veronique let out a squeal of mixed excitement and terror. The French couple splashed down very close to where I had before. They sputtered to the surface and took a moment to locate me, waving from the beach. As they gathered my bag with their things and began to swim towards us I turned back to Kerri and Sandy, who had joined me at the water’s edge. Something Kerri had said earlier flashed across my mind, and I figured I would take one last stab at getting some kind of information.

“You said this was part one of the initiation. Does that mean there’s more death defying feats ahead?”

Both girls smiled, and I felt an excited chill jump up my spine. Kerri turned and headed back up the beach, but Sandy met my eyes and nodded slowly. “Oh, there’s definitely more.”

“More good or more bad?”

Now it was Kerri’s turn. “Good for us….”

Well. That certainly had potential.

Great story!

I like the setting and the promise of tickling to come! I can`t wait to see more!:rockon:

hey, great to see the next installment. I was getting a little worried after a while. I can't wait to see the next part in the series.

any chance we can expect another part to this series? I was rather enjoying it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back