• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 8, FFFF/F, F/M, Strong Sexual Content

(I probably could have done a bit more with this chapter, but I am starting to get burned out on this series. I think 10 chapters may be to much for me. I plane to do at least 2 more volumes, but they will not be more then 5 parts.)

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon)
By SlaverTickler

Chapter 8: J.Lo's Punishment
Featuring: Jennifer Lopez, Lucy Lui, Victoria "Posh" Beckham, Hilary Rodham Clinton, Janet Jackson & Brook Hogan.
FFFFF/F, F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Blind Fold, Forced Orgasm, Teasing. Orgasm Denial.

Chad was lead by Kelli, his new keeper, to a large room. Hundreds of his fellow sex slaves had been gathered here, all male, and all bound with chains that hung from the ceiling and shackles that were bolted to the floor. Minuets after arrival, he found himself standing between his friends Justin and the Chinese guy, who's name nobody seemed to know. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian stood with their two slaves, but Kimberly was no where to be seen. The slave guessed that with Kelli as his keeper the third Kardashian sister had been given other duties.

From behind a large curtain a scream could be heard, it cursed and demanded to be released. Right away Chad knew it was Jennifer Lopez, whom Selma Hayek had claimed was in trouble for allowing his Asian friend to climax before his proper time. When the curtain rose the naked man was proven correct, as J.Lo knelt on the floor of the stage, with her ankles locked behind her in a set of stocks. The singer's hands were bound above her head to a long black horizontal bar, and a tightly wrapped cloth served as a blind fold.

"Jennifer Lopez, you have been found guilty of breaking the first law of the Dungeon." said Lucy Lui, "There for you shall be forced to endure slave like treatment until such time that it is decided you have been sufficiently punished" she continued, "To that end 4 of your fellow Mistress's have been chosen to assist me in your sexual torture and humiliation." she added, "The blind fold you where is meant to protect the identities of those who have been chosen to perform their duty as members of out secret society."

There came a gonging sound, as one by one each of Jennifer's would be tormentors entered the room. Chad's jaw dropped at who had been chosen selected to take part. Former first lady Hillary Clinton, ex-Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, Singer and actress Janet Jackson, and would be pop star Brook Hogan. Hilary didn't really surprise Chad all that much, and he could see a scowl come across Kelli's face as the Senator blew her a kiss, and of course Janet Jackson made since considering the two knew each other well. However Brook Hogan and Victoria Beckham seemed a little out of place on stage, but it would certainly make for a most entertaining show.

"You bitches let me go, don't even think of touching me!" exclaimed Jennifer, who had taken part in the punishing of others in the past, "I know you have a pack of those man-whores watching me, I demand you let me go RIGHT NOW!"

"Demand all you want Mistress Lopez, but you are expected to follow the rules just like the rest of us." said Lucy coldly, "Even the Hilton girls have been been punished in this way on more then one occasion, so why should you be exempt from it if they are not."

Lopez fell silent, because she knew Lucy was right. All the Mistress's and Goddess's who join the dungeon are made aware of the rules after their 5 day orientation, witch ends with an extremely humiliating mauling at the hands of several fellow goddess' when it's over. Gayle King was barely able to avoid this situation for a short time, however Lucy Lui and a few other's managed to get a hold of her yesterday, after the session with Chad and officially inducted her into the rare club. Even the all powerful Oprah Winfrey was not above the rules and traditions of the dungeon, and had been "tickled in" as it were when she joined. Now Jennifer could feel the eyes of Hilary Clinton burning into her, she knew some of the Lesbian membership would be there, but there was no way to prove it was Hillary because of the blind fold.

Kelli began to kiss and lick the bound man's upper body, he moaned and tried to pull away. The woman's skillful hands messaged his muscles and her slender finger teased his nipples. The teasing was maddening and brought goose bumps to surface on his skin. Shivers ran up his spine as she blew in his ear, and his head suddenly shook as if he had a chill. Worst of all these things was the use of her tongue. Chad had an extremely sensitive neck, and kissing or licking it could make his cock hard enough to fuck a marble wall. Looking around Chad could see Khloe Kardashian on her knees sucking the balls of the Chinaman, and with some effort he also saw Kourtney working Justin's cock with a very slow hand job, all the while looking up at him with an angelic expression. The story was the same for all the male slaves who had been brought to watch J.Lo being punished, but at least they weren't being tickled... yet.

It wasn't long before Kelli was exploiting Chad's balls, and loving every second of it. Her tongue licked the salty sweat from his freshly shaven scrotum, while her thumb teased the head of his dick. The slaves groan's soon turned into hysterical laughter as the raven haired beauty gently stroked his nut sack with the tips of her fingers. One by one each of the slave boys began to break into laughter as there keeper started digging into there ribs, armpits and bellies, but none laughed so hard as Chad did when his testicles were tickled. Looking down the squirming man could see his tormentor looking back up at him with her angelic blue eyes, and a demonic smile on her face. Why had she turned on him, what had he ever done to her?

Chad's thoughts were broken up by the sound of a woman's laughter, and when he looked up he saw that Jennifer's punishment had begun. The Latina singing star was surrounded by her would be tormentors, all of whom had feathers in hand. Janet Jackson looked to be the first to move in, stroking the other woman's right armpit with a long stiff feather. Mistress Lopez's squeals of laughter were extremely sexy, and would have been quite enjoyable if Chad weren't in a similar situation. With the singer torture in effect Kelli wouldn't touch his cock again with anything but the feather until it was over, for fear that he might cum from the excitement.

"No... hehehehe, hahahaha... stop it!" screamed Lopez as she felt more feathers attacking her torso "Don't tickle me... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha, you should punish the Chinamen for being week!"

"Oh he's being punished Jennifer, right along with about 100 of his fellow slaves." explained Lucy Lui, "Can't you here them all laughing at you?"

J.Lo thrashed wildly as a feather stroked her hard nipples and another found it's way to her pussy. Chad watched as a giggling Brook Hogan and Victoria Beckham made there way to the Latina's famous ass, and began to rake it mercilessly with there long finger nails. Jennifer screamed and thrashed, pleading for the band of evil women to stop, but they wouldn't until Lucy told them she'd suffered enough.

Looking over to the left of the stage Chad's eye's opened wide as he saw the Mistress of Fitness Kiana leading a goat by a long chain, with her partner Rhonda not far behind (with a milk keg in her arms). All the mistress, both on and off stage cheered as the two women were instructed by Lucy where everything should go. The goat and his soon to be meal were brought behind Jennifer, and positioned near her restrained feet. The slave broke out into another burst of laughter just as Rhonda tapped the milk keg, and some of it dripped on to J.Lo's feet.

"OH NO, NOT THE GOAT TOO!" screamed Jen, realizing what the cold liquid was, "Please anything bu that!"

"Well not yet anyway." said Lucy, "I think it's time you had your first orgasm though."

Hilary Clinton smiled, and she knelt on the floor in front of Jennifer. The tanned beauty screamed her protest, but it would do her no good, but it turned the former first lady on even more. Taking two finger she began to rub Jennifer swollen pussy lips in a circular motion. Jen was caught between tortured laughter, and moaning over unwanted pleasures. Suddenly she yelped as Hilary forced her digits into the latina's twat and began to pump it vigorously. Jennifer protested as loudly as she could, over everything that was being done to her, but each of the women knew that she wouldn't thin twice about doing it to them in that same situation. When the triple threat superstar finally did give in and cum, he she-juices shot all over the floor, and Hilary wiped her finger on her tits.

Janet Jackson then motioned for all of the women to move back, and she knelt on the floor before her bound friend. With her long pink nails she slowly began to stroke Jennifer's sides, causing her to wail and thrash like she was being electrocuted. Many years ago Jen had been in one of Janet's music video's, and the two had gotten into a tickle fight back stage, when it was all over with Janet had won, but only because she'd managed to keep her shoes on. During the tussle she had learned that Jan's side were the most ticklish place on her body, and she had greatly enjoyed exploiting it. Soon all of the women, except Lucy, were all tickling the singers sides with one or two finger, and since each one had a unique touch it was impossible to black any of them out.

Lucy bid the fitness instructors farewell, and nodded at Hilary to make Jennifer cum again, this time however Janet Stopped her. Whispering in the Senator's ear brought a smile to her face and soon she was nodding and patting the ebony beauty on the back. Chad watched as the youngest Jackson laid face up on the ground and slipped her head between Jennifer's tanned thighs. It's didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what one singer had in mind for the other, and soon Jen was protesting her friends violating tongue.

"Oh no, not again!" exclaimed Jen, who was obviously getting tired, "Don't lick me, stop it, ewwww!"

The "Hulkster's" daughter, seemingly turned on by the lesbian action, took a firm grip of one of Jen's tits, and began working it's hard nipple with her tongue, inspiring Victoria to do the same. Soon all of the women had stopped tickling J.Lo and were caught up in playing with her body sexually. When Janet finally made her cum, she was immediately replace by Brook, and eventually each of the women took a turn licking Jen's pussy until she passed out from her forced orgasms.

"Wakie Wakie!" yelled Lucy as she through a bucket of cold water on the bound beauty, "You still have one more torture to endure."

"No... please... I can't... take it.... please..." pleaded the exhausted woman. "I've... I've learned... my lesson... I'll be more.... careful... from now on."

"Oh I am sure you have." said Lucy as she turned the tap to the milk keg, "However, it is tradition."

No sooner did the cold milk hit Jennifer's feet then the goats were allowed to start licking. Soon all of the Latina's exhaustion seemed to vanish and she became a thrashing bundle of energy. To the left of her, the singer, could here sounds of female pleasure, as all of her tormentors were now embroiled in a lustful 4 girl orgy. Lopez soon became numb to everything but the feeling of the goats licking her souls. Normally her feet weren't all that sensitive, but the beasts tongue was so rough, and she'd just gotten a pedicure so her feet were softer then normal. Howling and pleading seemed to do no good, and when she swore she was punished further with a swat across her big butt. The punishment was humiliating, as it was intended, and would go on for the remainder of the day, with Jennifer passing out several times before it was over.

To Be Continued...

Good work but you've left me wanting.....:blush2:

Look forward to the rest.:cheer:

Good work but you've left me wanting.....:blush2:

Look forward to the rest.:cheer:

I left me wanting too. I know you meaning it in a different way, but I really feel like I dropped the ball with this chapter. Looking back at 6 & 7 they weren't as bad as I thought they were, but I feel I could have done allot more too/with Jennifer in this one. Unless of course I've left you wanting to try what Miss Lopez went through in this chapter, if thats the case then I feel much better lol.

I get that some of your readers are men and you have to write for them too, but BACK TO THE MALE TICKING AND TORTURE PLEASE! LOL :bwahaha::bwahaha:

I get that some of your readers are men and you have to write for them too, but BACK TO THE MALE TICKING AND TORTURE PLEASE! LOL :bwahaha::bwahaha:

See, you are evil sexist tickle pervert... me too ;)

I actually had this chapter planed out from the start, except I didn't know who the Mistress in chains would be until I wrote chapter 6. There won't be anymore F/F in this Volume of The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) but if/when I can get to write volume 2 (and possible 3) there will be more. I'm still not sure if Part 10 will be F/M or FF/M. I am leaning to a 1 on 1 because it is simpler to write and I can make it a lot sexier for pervy chicks like you and kis123 (thats write kis I said it your a pervert too lol).

I am glad you liked it. The support from the people is what keeps me going. I think the male support for this series has been amazing. Weather it is men who are normally lees, or some who are normally lers it has been great. I knew I would have some strong support from women on the forum because there is a limited amount of F/M content on the forum. With luck maybe I will finaly get a golden feather.

To all the women who have supported me...
:woman:

For all the men who have had my back on this...
:dancingsheep: (LOL)

To those of you who have yet to give it a chance...
:blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose: :blackrose:

Part 9 will be late because I have picked up a cold, and I hate to write when I am sick.

ST

Goats! OMG! Goats! I am still giggling from that!

I sooo want to torture Jennifer Lopez! But seriously... I would love to be tortured byLucy Lu. The mere though of her in black latex, threatening to whip and tickle me... yum!

This one was an interesting change from the others, but sometimes it is needed when you write. I was wondering how they kept the members in line because honestly, I would have a hard time with their rule about the guys... While I love to tease and I love orgasm denial with my male subbies... I kinda enjoy watching them finally get to explode.., :D

Goats! OMG! Goats! I am still giggling from that!

I sooo want to torture Jennifer Lopez! But seriously... I would love to be tortured byLucy Lu. The mere though of her in black latex, threatening to whip and tickle me... yum!

This one was an interesting change from the others, but sometimes it is needed when you write. I was wondering how they kept the members in line because honestly, I would have a hard time with their rule about the guys... While I love to tease and I love orgasm denial with my male subbies... I kinda enjoy watching them finally get to explode.., :D

Wait until chapter 10.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back