• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lurking no more!!!

Rupert

Verified
So when i first wrote my profile i was finally delurking and kept it brief. This time Ill try to actually talk bout me.

MY STORY

I grew up in a bubble community, which by that means even though i lived close enough to walk into detroit, my city did not (i mean what im saying) DID NOT allow minorities to buy/rent houses withing city limits. Plus it had the good ole boy network holding strong. I was the third generation of my family to graduate from my highschool (grandmother was the first graduating class of the same building).
Oh and the best part of this city, No one ever left. The farthest distance a graduate of our highschool goes is generally 1 hr. max from my home town. That way they can come back every year for the cities annual events.

Childhood was rough mainly thanks to my dad's strict mindset added to our constant lack of money. Needless to say I was a trendsetter, Since before most people knew what "retro" or "Salvation army" was, I rocked the style. Its fun being the loser of the school, just teaches you every insult imaginable. (just gets annoying when they repeat themselves)

Got my first job at 8, as a paper boy (if i wanted any money to use at the movies or candy store etc i needed a job) Went from that to manual labor since no retailer will hire under 14.
Had a lot of fun with it and learned real fast the importance of money.

To speed this boring process up ill shorten things up. Dad "taught" me there's two ways to be. A child (no responsibilities but no privileges) and than of course an adult (bunch of privileges but also a lot of responsibilities) So at age 12 I was told to act like an adult and more importantly be a man. Men work hard for little amounts of money. Men dont show emotion or share feelings. You get the point?

Alright so no Im in middle school finally part of the "in crowd" since with money i could buy cool clothes and with smarts i helped them all pass. Plus being that no matter how much less of a person I used to seem to them as class clown and kid who could get out of any trouble (my dad used to be best friends with our principal....they were neighbors) I always had the most fun.
I realized the incrowd was nothing but kids fighting for the number one spot and willing to backstab as much as possible to get. So i went full circle and joined the geekiest, rejects our school had.
BEST IDEA EVER!! We could literally do anything we wanted and the teachers felt bad for us and the students ignored us. It was heaven. Plus to make things easier wed all get drunk during lunch passing around flasks of vodka and whiskey.

Highschool was simple, all the favors i had collected teaching dumbasses to pass came back to me. I didnt do homework i just copied off others (they found new smart kids) I still continued to drink but prefered being stoned and "Trippin" to just the normal 5th of whiskey. Started doing 40 hrs a week at retail jobs during the winter and Monday thru Sat (dawn till dusk) working on pools in the summer.

Ive always hung out with guys older than me (since i couldnt keep a friend from school for more than 2 yrs) One was a family friend but after i hung out with him and his friends i realized i was more like them than the retards i went to school with.

Durning highschool i realized although i had "a lot of potential" as the teachers said, that college was not for me so i went into skilled trades to become a welder. Did that junior and senior year. Had a badass teacher who was old school strict (like my dad) and demanded excellence. Did pretty good, ended up being the 5th best welder (as a highschooler) in the state of MI

Right before i Graduated, was working at Best Buy when a Guy came up and was bullshitting with me bout video games like "first to Fight" and upon telling him that my buddy was in Iraq and got to play it for free over there. He asked why i wasn't a Marine. Told him i was still in high school and couldn't join anything like that yet.
Talked to him a bit more, found out he was a Marine recruiter. Went to his office to talk with him one day and signed up for the Marines the next day. (i like to make impulsive decisions that affect my entire life)

Been doing this for jsut over 3 years, Deployed twice to Iraq. Saw combat both times. Thankfully I've never been injured enough to receive a purple heart. Lost some great brothers, who i still miss to this day. Witnessed the cruelties of the world and learned that any hardship in my life wasn't shit compared to these people's daily lives.

Now cannot deploy (contract is almost done) but looking at re-enlisting to teach new marines how to be smart killers like me and hopefully train them well enough that they bring their buddies home alive.

Other than that i love the outdoors and look forward to my first summer in three years. Tickling to me is considered foreplay but it can be an innocent poke if the situation is right.

I love to meet new people and try new things so please hit me up if you want to talk

Yall enjoy yourselves

Last edited:
Hello Rupert! Very nice post and I hope you find what you are looking for in life. And thank you for the service you provided for the country.:boogie:

thank you for the greetings,

i should have jumped on the bio band wagon awhile back
im glad i finally have time to take part in a forum that has really given me alot

everything from advice to free clips,
i really do love this place

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back