• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initial Road Warriors, And, Return To Paradise, To Reunite, Or, To Break Apart?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. After losing two of three games in both New York and Atlanta, they won two of three games in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin their second homestand of the year, the following evening.

When Mitch arrived home, he tried to sleep, with no success. Around midnight, he called Naomi's cell phone, and she answered. "I can't sleep. I feel sick to my stomach. Can we meet, tomorrow morning, so as not to stretch this out any longer? I've been doing a lot of thinking while I was away, and I can't wait to talk to you" Mitch said. "I've been thinking a lot, too, Mitchell. Yes, we can meet. Meet me at the hotel coffee shop, at noon tomorrow. We can talk there". Naomi replied. "Okay, I'll see you then, goodnight" "Goodnight, Mitchell" Naomi said.

The next day, Mitch arrived at the coffee shop fifteen minutes early, to see a haggard looking Naomi, sitting at a table. "Hi, good to see you" Mitch said, giving Naomi a light kiss in greeting. Mitch sat down, and the couple ordered tea. "Okay, I've been doing a lot of thinking. You asked me why we should stay together, and that I had to convince you. I have several reasons. One, we both have more than half our lives invested in this, and we have loved each other for almost a quarter century. Two, we have always resolved to face our challenges, and to bend, but never break. To spilt is to give up, and neither one of us are quitters, ever. Third, we share so many interests. We both love music, movies, gambling, traveling, feet, tickling, etc. We basically view the world the same way, except for a couple of differences. Fourth, we owe it to our children not to split up. To split is to break apart their family, and they don't deserve that. They have the right to be able to bring our grandchildren, to the same home, where we are living, to visit with us. Fifth, and most important, I love you, and only you, and I have for almost a quarter century. Life without you doesn't seem right. You are my partner, my lover, and my best friend. I want to work with you, to make this right" Naomi was silent, and nodded her head. "Those are all excellent reasons, and are many of the ones I was thinking of also. I'm happy that you told me all of that, because, my purpose in coming here, was to tell you, that I want to fight for our marriage, and I don't want a divorce. You make me crazy, sometimes, Mitchell, and there are times I want to wring your neck, and run for the hills. Then there are the other times, our love, our sex life, our lives together, that make me know that I want you, and no one else but you, forever". Naomi said. "Okay, so we've decided we dont want to split up, now will you please pack your bag, and come home to your husband, and then maybe we can convince our grown children to join us" Mitch said. Naomi shook her head: "Not so fast, mister, not until you take me upstairs, and kiss and make up to me, if you know what I mean" Naomi said. "I most certainly do" Mitch said. The couple paid their check, and went upstairs to the hotel room, quickly disrobing, and making love, with minimal tickling. They had decided to save their marriage, which just days earlier had looked like it was going to become extinct, and now, came the long road of trying to fix, all the troubles, that had brought them to that point. After they had their lunch, and sex session, Mitch and Naomi called their grown children, and met with them, to tell them the decision of trying to remain together. The children, naturally, were thrilled. Due to lease contracts, they had to remain in their apartment for a bit longer, but, the family would start to meet for family time, and to attend baseball games. Gradually, the rebuilding was beginning.

Later that day, the couple checked out of the hotel, and went home, to change, and then meet the team at the ballpark, for the game with the Pirates that night. Mitch hit a first inning two run homer, and Gil Bellows fired eight strong innings, allowing only one run, in a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron allowed two runs the next night, as the Good Guys hit four homers, and prevailed, 6-2. Neve Campbell pitched on Wednesday night. She gave up three solo homers, as the Good Guys could not get any runs at all, and lost the game, by a score of 3-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling. "I wasn't sure I'd see you two here again" The therapist said. "Well, we've been having some heart to heart talks, and I think we have succeeded in settling some things. We've decided we don't want life without each other, so, since we don't want that, we need to try and stay together, and fight to resolve our differences" Naomi said. The therapist smiled. "I'm thrilled to hear that, and I will help in any way I can". After the session, Mitch and Naomi went over to Cathy's apartment. "I guess since you two are going to stay together, the threesome is back on" Cathy said. "Yep, we are here for our weekly dose of sex" Mitch said, in jest. "Good, it's been a while for me, and I need it" Cathy replied. The three got into Cathy's bed, and made love, and then ordered dinner. Things seemed to be getting back to normal.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, and got hit hard, allowing seven runs, in a 7-4 defeat. Hayden took the mound on Saturday night. She allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start, as the Good Guys rallied from a 3-1 eighth inning deficit, to score four runs, and win the game, 5-3. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 82 degree day, in front of a very large crowd, of almost 40,000. Gil pitched shutout ball into the eighth inning that day, as the Good Guys broke a scoreless seventh inning tie, with a three run homer by Mitch. From there, the bullpen took over, with Ellen Page getting the save, in the Good Guys 3-0 victory.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night, and got lit up, allowing five runs in five innings, as the Good Guys lost, 5-2. Neve Campbell took the ball on Tuesday night. Neve allowed three runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys fought back from a 3-2 defcit, erupting for four runs in seventh, in what would be a 6-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook was on the mound on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 80 degree day, in front of about 35,000 on getaway day. Cook scattered three runs, on six hits, in five innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 3-0 deficit, tallying four runs in the eighth. Ellen Page had a few hairy moments in the ninth, but got out of trouble, to secure the Good Guys 4-3 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Things were looking up on all fronts, both personally, and professionally, for Mitch and the team. As the Good Guys prepared to travel to Pittsburgh the next evening, things looked positive for the first time in a very long time.

The team held its first tickle party of the year, on Saturday night, following the win over the Cubs. Mitch, who had not been tickled in a long time, due to his problems with Naomi, was the featured lee. Mitch was tied in his boxer shorts, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, as the female members of the team surrounded him. Neve Campbell began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Working down, Rachel Leigh Cook was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Moving down, Hayden was the next ler, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Finally, Naomi and Ellen Page positioned themselves at Mitch's bare feet, and tickled his feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went beserk, shaking his feet, and wiggling his toes, and howling with laughter:HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMFG WIFEY AND WIFEY'S TICKLE PARTNER! THIS IS TOO MUCH! STAHPPPPPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mitch was untied.

On Thursday night, as she did when things were good for them, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "That was a good homestand, Mitch. We are back on track. Have a good productive trip, and please let's try to stay on a good track, so we dont ever have to be where we were again. I love you, and I dont ever want us to break apart, for any reason. " Naomi said. "I understand. I'm going to do my best. I love you, too. Have a good week. I will see you a week from Sunday" Mitch said, giving Naomi a long kiss goodbye on the lips.

So, it had been a week of reconcilliation, and rebuilding. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the better times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it looks as though things might be improving at last, the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel appears to Mitch and Naomi. For the team as well this is a good thing. Hopefully the improvements can continue. Another great one and I look forward to the next installment.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully things are improving.

Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Thank you, windowguy, I appreciate it.

Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back