PDA

View Full Version : Flagging Threads

LD_Tickler
03-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Is there a way to flag threads for ourselves?

I'd like to be able to mark a thread, then whenever somebody posts in it, I get an automated private message, or something. Is that feasible?

I constantly forget about interesting threads I've posted in, and tend to miss out on the discussion until it's over.

TMF Jeff
03-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Go to User CP, then Options, and go down to the default subscription option, and you can select an option where you get an email every time there's a reply to a thread you're interested in.

Also you can manually subscribe to a thread by clicking the "thread tools" tab.

LD_Tickler
03-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Go to User CP, then Options, and go down to the default subscription option, and you can select an option where you get an email every time there's a reply to a thread you're interested in.

Also you can manually subscribe to a thread by clicking the "thread tools" tab.

I'm a dimwit. Thanks.

Is it only via email though? No notifications on the TMF itself, facebook style?

chicago
03-02-2009, 04:57 PM
You can set the emails to go to your spam folder in your email account, and when you sign into the TMF, go to usercp and the threads that have new posts will be listed in bold.

LD_Tickler
03-02-2009, 05:02 PM
You can set the emails to go to your spam folder in your email account, and when you sign into the TMF, go to usercp and the threads that have new posts will be listed in bold.

Slick. Thanks dude.

Goodieluver
03-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Or you can have it set to no notification in user cp and just pick and choose which threads you want to be notified of by clicking the option box before posting