• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi - Stretched and tickled

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Lexi is wearing a white shirt and blue jeans making her look very sexy. She starts this video with her hands bound very high on the workout tower and I also bound her legs together and to the pole behind living very little room for her to move. And then I start tickling her armpits. She twists her armpits and laughs. Then I tickle her body and she laughs even harder. At many points she screws herself turning around and I tickle her from behind. She calls the safeword many times. Then I hang her legs from the side bars which causes her a bit of pain but when I tickle her her torment increases. Then I put the seat and tickle her more. I spray her with cold water and she goes so insane that she stands on the flexible seat turning herself facing the tower... her head at the high of the ceiling fan, and then she can't get down because she is so twisted and affraid to fall. And in that helpless position I tickle her with no mercy making her scream in laugher and hysteria. Later i pull her shirt up, play with her boobs, and tease her nipples with the vibrator, then slip the vibrator into her pantie stimulating her until a hot orgasm. Then I grab the vibrator and press it harder, moving it up and down making her have another climax. Then she is bound facing the tower with her back exposed, I finally strip her having her full naked and torment her with sensual torture that makes her tremble. Take a close look at this scene because it is amazing. You can see her muscles reacting, her body shriveling, and her giggling and laughing hysterical because she can't control her body. Then I surprise her spraying cold water on her back. She cries that it is too cold but I keep spraying her body. Then I kiss and sip the water from her body and inserts the vibrator on her crotch stimulating her until the end of the show.

<a target="_blank" href="http://skelyrata.com/eroticfantasies/clips/lexi_tower_jeans100teaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>

You can buy this clip at www.GirlstiedandTickled.com

or join www.Skelyrata.c4slive.com .

No offense but your GIFs give me a headache they move so freaking fast lol

I can't win them all

No offense but your GIFs give me a headache they move so freaking fast lol

I understand and am sorry my gifs are giving you headache, in fact, last month I replace all the gifs on the front page of my clipstore with slower and easier to watch gifs with stills instead of animation, and sales drop so badly. Then I put the gifs back as usual and sales went up to normal.

It doesn't make sense, I know, but I guess that my fans are already used to see movement on my pages, and when they don't see it they are not hooked to buy. And I have to go in the direction where money is coming from, right?

Maybe someday I'll make a second site with still images instead of gifs, but last year I actually tried making a store with easier to download clips and system-generated gifs, easier to view, and it didn't sale. So I am sticking with the formula that is actually selling.

ALSO: I only use the animated gifs with the Full Length Clips. If you hit the date tab, you will also see the Smaller clips which have the system-generated gifs which are lighter and a lot easier to see.

Thanks again for your feedback! Maybe someday I will find a way to please everybody.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back