• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secrets [m/f]

SepicChick

TMF Poster
This is my first tickle story, so be nice to me! I took some characters from a non-tickling story I'd written and got this little idea. Hope you enjoy it!

Liam rounded the corner when he saw Laura sitting there against a brick wall. She seemed preoccupied, staring off into the distance through her narrow brown eyes. Those eyes suited her, he thought. Maybe on anyone else, they’d look strange, but on her they were exotic, beautiful even. She looked especially beautiful that day. She’d let down her long, silky black hair, so it fell seductively over her shoulders, and she wore a blue t-shirt that cut off a few inches above her navel, exposing her flat, perfect stomach.
It was strange, this attraction he felt towards Laura; especially that day. Part of it was the alcohol, but he knew there was more. Beneath the disdain he felt for her, he wanted her. He wanted her so much, and the alcohol had simply brought those secret desires to the surface.
She didn’t see him until he was standing over her, a cruel smile on his face. She looked up at him, her eyes widening in fear.
“Well, hello there, Laura.” He said mockingly.
She stood, hoping for an escape, but there was none. He had her cornered against the wall.
“Liam, please.” She pleaded. “Let me go.”
Now that he had her cornered, what would he do? He wasn't sure. Driven by some strange force, he placed his hand on her stomach, feeling it's rapid up and down movement as she breathed. Her tummy twitched, and to his suprise, as he ran his hand across it, she giggled.
“What’s so funny?” He demanded softly. She shook her head. “Well?” He asked again.
“I’m ticklish…” She muttered, seeming embarrassed.
“You’re ticklish, hey?” He smiled again, getting an idea. He wanted to torture her as much as possible, but he hadn’t thought of anything like this before.
“Oh no, please don’t…”
He ran his fingers down her tummy and she giggled again, harder.
“Aw, is yer little belly ticklish?” He taunted, running all 10 fingers across the middle of her belly.
“AHAHAHAHAHA NO, STOP IT, LIAM!!!!!!!”
“Stop? Oh, I’m just gettin’ started.”
He dug his fingers into her bare sides. She wiggled side to side, trying to escape, but he was too strong for her.
“AHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHESE!!! NO!!!! HEEHEEHEE!!!! DON’T TICKLE ME!!!”
“Not really in a position to tell me what to do, are ya, Laura?” He moved his wiggling fingers back to her belly and she squealed. He traced on finger teasingly around and around her belly button before sticking it in and wiggling it, causing her to laugh louder.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!! PLEASE, NO!!!!!”
“Aw.” He mocked. “Ya have such a cute laugh when yer belly button gets tickled.”
He noticed that despite her pleading, she was making no effort to protect herself. It made sense. She wanted him, everyone knew it. She must enjoy the feeling of his fingers spidering over her soft, ticklish skin. Overtaken by a sudden impulse, he kissed her forcefully. Surprised, but letting her guard down, she put her hands on his shoulders to pull herself up and return the kiss. Taking advantage of this, he once again dug his fingers into her sides. She pulled back, squealing!
“Got ya.” He taunted, mercilessly kneading her sides and ribs.
“YOU AHAHAHAHAHA YOU HEEHEEHEEHEE TRICKED ME AHAHA!!!!”
“You like this, don’t ya?” He asked. “You must like it. Yer laughin’.”
“AHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! STOP IT!!!!” She shrieked. He slid his hands down and began to massage her hips, then kissed her again. This time, he didn’t take advantage of her vulnerability. They kissed for a few seconds before pulling back. Then he gently caressed her tummy, causing her to giggle. She stared up at him nervously, blushing.
He slid his hands under her top, tickling her breasts gently, then slid off her top, exposing a pretty patterned bra and ticklish ribs.
“What are you doing?” She asked, though she didn’t protest.
“I’m givin’ ya what ya wanted.” He whispered, causing her to giggle again as he ran his fingers over her ribcage.
“Really?”
“Yeah… oh yeah.”
Making her first move since he had cornered her, she removed his shirt, tickling his sides.
“Oh, no ya don’t.” He scolded, wiggling his fingers under her arms. She squealed, letting out another cute giggle. He pulled down her skirt, and again, she didn’t struggle as he tickled around her panty line.
“Do ya want it?” He asked her. She nodded, unable to speak, overwhelmed that her wildest fantasy was finally coming true.
“Then say it, do ya want it, Laura?”
“Yes…” She managed to choke out. “I want it…”
“I can’t hear ya…” He teased, stroking her sides.
“Yes! Please, Liam!”
“Well…” He pretended to think about it. “I duneauw…”
“Yes… yes…”
He kissed her again.
“Okay.” He said, kissing her again before returning for a brief moment to his threatening self. “But if you tell anyone… anyone at all…” He flexed his fingers, then wiggled them over her belly, threateningly. “I’ll really get ya.”
She giggled, oddly aroused at the thought of him tickling her with the added heat and aggression of his secrets revealed. She began to scheme as his hand slipped into her panties. After the humiliation he’d made her suffer, she could out him. Let everyone know what he really felt for her. The thought of revenge was only made sweeter by the thought of his fingers dancing across her soft skin…

Last edited:

There's non con, then there's punching chicks in the stomach. Not cool.

Whatever floats your boat. Ugh.

Stomach punch!

There's non con, then there's punching chicks in the stomach. Not cool.

Whatever floats your boat. Ugh.

Maybe Liam should have first taken out his club and bonked her on the head and then carried her off to his cave. :sarcasm:

A punch to the stomach is no way to start a relationship, or a tickling session!

Just to my way of thinking anyway.

Nice story otherwise.

...Sorry. Um... he didn't hit her hard?

I've seen worse on here, but eh.
btw- just so everyone knows, I don't get turned on by hitting people/getting hit. Thought I should put that out there.

Well, I took out the little violent part. I think I like it better that way.

Great Edit!

Well, I took out the little violent part. I think I like it better that way.

I definitely like it better this way! Thanks for taking the time to make the changes!

Your signature may suck, but your writing ability certainly does not! I await your next offering.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back