• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eris' size 11s locked in the stocks one last time (FFM/F, preview #6)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Eris' size 11s tickled one last time (FFM/F, preview #6)

Hello everyone!

Here's a preview for the sixth and final clip of my latest series, Last Laugh Shin:

"In the last scene, Eris is in a position I've come to like quite a bit since I first tried it. Her ankles are locked in stocks, but her feet are pointing more or less sideways because she's resting partially on her side, her wrists cuffed over her head to one corner of the massage table's backrest. Faith and Jasmine sit next to the stocks, taking responsibility for one foot each. Eris' shoes are dropped and her bright rainbow socks soon come off as well. She's still wearing the stirrup leggings, but again, the stirrups don't hide too much, and the contrast between the dark fabric and Eris' pale soles is actually rather interesting. The girls use their fingers, feathers (which work surprisingly well on Eris' soles and toes), the electric toothbrush, and Faith also tries a neat new tool I came up with: a thimble covered with the rough half of a velcro strip, which she wears on her finger. After several minutes, Faith moves up to tickle Eris' upper body, resulting in an increase of Eris' reactions. Since the right foot is left unattended, I take over, using the electric toothbrush and the velcro thimble. This three-pronged attack works like a charm. (Language: English)"

The full-length clip can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store. Also available are a larger clip that combines all 6 clips of the Last Laugh Shin series, as well as the DVD version. I'm attaching the corresponding preview below.

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here:
Last Laugh Shin preview # 1
Last Laugh Shin preview # 2
Last Laugh Shin preview # 3
Last Laugh Shin preview # 4
Last Laugh Shin preview # 5

Also, I've been working on updating my older clips. First, I'm increasing their screen size to 640x480, like my more recent clips. Also, I'm making "repackaged" clips for those titles that didn't have them before. By repackaged I mean like a big clip that combines all the clips in a series, or all the scenes in which a specific model gets tickled. So far I've done the job for Last Laugh Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon and Zeta. These clips can be found in the last pages of my store.

I didn't know stocks could be used like that.

It's a neat variation. I started doing it in Last Laugh Chet, I think. In that one and a couple other videos, the ticklees also had their toes tied so that their feet were pointing in different directions. Not to mention that it makes them totally helpless. The sideways variation be a bit tricky with some models, though, as the holes in my stocks are a bit less wide than high, so it can get a bit tight. But it can usually be compensated for by changing the thickness of the padding in the holes, which I can easily do since the padding is held in place by velcro and I have velcro pads of varying thickness.

Here as some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back