• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soooo Serious F/F, M/F

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Brenda and I were friends--sort of. We had know each other for a couple of years, we hung out a lot, mainly in groups with a few other people. We were in a few classes together at the university and sometimes studied together for tests. Brenda definitely considered me a friend, but I wasn't so sure. You see, Brenda was a bossy kind of girl who liked to act as if she was interested in your opinion, but somehow things always ended up going her way. She was more or less "in charge" of the friendship: the movies we saw, the places we ate, the way we studied for exams; what we talked about--mainly her!

The truth is, I was pretty intimidated by Brenda. She was a big girl to begin with, about 5'11" and with a few extra pounds to spare. I was a much smaller figure of a woman, 5'2", and as a member of the school track team, not an ounce of excess body fat on me. But it was really more Brenda's personality that scared me a little. Maybe I'm just afraid to offend other people or hurt their feelings. Or maybe it was the way she liked to tease, and I'm kind of sensitive that way and find it hard to fight back. Lately she was on me about being "sooooo serious" and how I should lighten up more, have a few laughs. It's true that I take school pretty seriously, and track too. I guess I'm one of those overachiever types. 3.98 average. But I have fun too. No, I do.

Anyway, I was getting pretty fed up with Brenda's teasing and general bossiness. So I was glad to be away from her the other night as I walked into the Kappa Gamma sorority party. I knew that Brenda wasn't friendly with any of those girls and so there was almost no chance that she would be......damn it, famous last words. As I entered the living room, filled with guys and girls talking, drinking, and dancing, I saw Brenda straight ahead of me, holding a drink. I don't know how she got there and I didn't care. I spun around to head back the way I came in, but three seconds later Brenda was at my side.

"Hey, Allison, where are you going? You just got here!" she said loudly, over the music.

"No, I'm just looking for the snacks." I don't know why I didn't just keep walking, why I had to pretend around her--but I did.

"Oh, they're right over there," Brenda said happily. "The punch is awesome. It's spiked a little, but not much. You should try some."

I glanced at her as she gestured with her head toward the punch bowl. I don't drink at all, and Brenda knew that, but the information didn't register, or she didn't care. As we stood at the drink table I started to reach for a can of Coke. "Nooo, silly, try the punch! It will help you loosen up."

She could see I was reluctant, so she added. "Don't be a trudge." 'Trudge' was Brenda's own invention of a word. I guess it meant something like the old expression 'wet blanket,' someone who was no fun at all. Although wanting to 'just say no,' I found myself taking a glass of punch and raising it to my lips. I drank the littlest amount possible and even that almost made me gag. Brenda chuckled and patted me on the back. "OK, that's a good start. Now I'm going to mingle for a while. Let's meet back here in a half hour. I really want to tell you about this cute guy I'm working on."

And she was off. For about a minute I wrestled with myself. I really wanted to leave, but Brenda would give me such a hard time later if I did. Probably in front of a bunch of other people. It just wasn't worth it. So I walked around the house looking for someone to talk to. But everyone seemed already arranged in couples or tight little circles. And I couldn't locate the two girls I knew at KG. Finally I found a couch at the far end of the living room that was empty. I sat down and pulled a novel out of my backpack that I was reading for class. OK, yes, I admit that was pretty dorky, but I was depressed about Brenda and the entire evening. People were milling around in front of me, but no one seemed to notice or care about my odd "party behavior." I sunk myself deep into the book and eventually felt relaxed enough to slip off my moccasins and stretched out on the couch, stomach down, my bare feet just reaching the other end.

I lost track of time. I knew it the moment I felt a big weight plop down on the backs of my legs, accompanied by the warm, yet accusing greeting, "There you are!"

"Oh, what time is it?" I said guiltily, trying to turn around to look at her. But I couldn't move much.

"9:23" Brenda said, precisely.

"Sorry."

"It's OK. The much bigger problem we have here is what you're actually doing. Wait, are you reading for class?! No way. Come on, Allison! You are sooooo serious!! What are we going to do with you?"

"I know, but I couldn't find my friends...." I launched into a long explanation of why it made perfect sense for me to be doing homework at a sorority party. But one part of my brain was saying, 'Why? Why do have to justify yourself to her?!'

"Yeah, yeah, Alli, I've heard it all before..." Suddenly Brenda stopped talking for a moment. I tried again to look back at her.

"Brenda, would you mind getting off me, please?"

"Hey, I never noticed before what tiny feet you have. What are those, like a size 6?"

"5 and a half," I corrected.

"Alli, are you ticklish?"

I wasn't sure I had heard her correctly over the music. Did Brenda just ask me if I'm ticklish? Was she planning to tickle me right now? Then I felt something like fingernails moving across the bottom of my right foot. A second later I decided that--yes--I was definitely being tickled. It was more surprising than anything else, although this was totally in character for the girl. But that would really be all I need, I thought, for Brenda to have another damn tool to embarrass and control me with. So I set myself not to react to her; she would stop after a few moments, I was sure.

"Ticklish?" I finally answered her. "Not so much."

"Oh, Really?" Brenda stopped tickling me and I relaxed a bit. "Tiny little feet like these aren't ticklish? That's hard to believe. You know, this might be an excellent way to lighten you up! Maybe I should try again." And then she did. This time she was doing it a little bit faster and was using her two hands on the botoms of both my feet.

The sensation wasn't too bad. It had been quite a while since I was last tickled, so I wasn't too sure what I would feel.

"How about this?" Brenda asked me. I realized that she was holding my toes back on one foot and lightly scraping the soft area underneath them. I bit my lip a little. This was definitely more tickly.

"Brenda, come on, cut it out now, OK?"

"Why, is it starting to...tickle?"

I took a couple deep breaths and tried to move my foot away from her. That may have been a mistake.

"Oh, look here. Someone's trying to get away." Brenda shifted her position so that she was now facing my feet directly. I felt the pressure near my butt lessen, but then my attention shifted to the way she was dragging her nails from my toes straight down to my heels on both feet in one long, steady motion. When she got to the heels, she would began again up top with all ten fingers. Again. And again.

"This is fun," Brenda announced to no one in particular.

That's when I realized that she wasn't about to give up. All of a sudden, I felt a lot more out of control of the situation and a lot more vulnerable. When she ran her fingers down my feet again, this time it really made me want to jump. And I knew another run was coming, and another. I found myself starting to squirm a little each time her hands touched my arches. Brenda seemed to notice this and concentrated her attack right there and increased her speed.

When she did that it began to tickle more. I felt my breath catch and my belly tighten. I resisted the urge to smile, but I wasn't sure what my face looked like right then. I tried to think about other things, but it wasn't working too well. Oddly, I wasn't even worried about whether people were looking at me. All I could feel were my feet being touched and teased.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard a guy's voice over me.

"Hi Brad," Brenda called out, without interrupting the tickling. "I'm trying to tickle Allision."

"Yeah, I can see that! But she doesn't look too ticklish."

Brad was also on the track team with me. I thought he kind of liked me. Now this was getting embarassing. I kept my face buried in the couch.

"Don't worry, I'm getting there. I think we just need to break down her resistance a little."

"Can I try?" Brad asked.

"Of course," Brenda said brightly. And with that, finally Brenda's fingers relented. It was such a relief. I rubbed my feet back and forth on top of each other to wipe away the tickly feeling. But the break was short-lived.

Brad quickly got on top of me and enthusaistically dug his hands into my narrow waist. Fortunately, I didn't seem to be ticklish there. From what I could recall of my tickling history, I believed my feet were probably my most sensitive spot where tickling was concerned. So I began to regain some confidence.

"Brad, just what do you think you're doing?" I chided him, but not too harshly.

"Tickling you, of course!"

"Well you might as well stop because it's not going to work."

"Don't listen to her, Brad. Keep going!" Brenda encouraged from the side.

"What about here?" Brad said as his hands edged up toward my ribs. I could feel him find the bones quite easily since I was so slim. He jiggled his fingers around my rib cage. Having gotten some practice resisting Brenda, I could suppress my reaction without too much difficulty. He gave up there a minute later. I guess I'm really not that ticklish after all, I said to myself.

"I bet you're ticklish under your arms," Brad suggested.

"Even if I was, Mister, you are NOT touching me there."

"Fine," he said. "No problem."

I smiled slightly. I could tell this was almost over.

Then I felt a hand slowly move in very close to my face, below my face, actually. It was Brad's hand, I realized. The boy leaned over next to my ear and whispered, "This is how I always used to get my sister." Then he touched the side of my neck, probing and and tickling. I couldn't help it, my chin just pressed itself down involuntarily. But he had his hand in there already and kept moving his fingers around. Whenever his fingers rubbed up against my neck I felt a little jolt of electricity and my muscles contracted. I tried to pull away hard, but Brad shifted with me, keeping me close to the couch with his free hand. The longer his hand was pressed under my chin the more ticklish it got. I could tell I was grinning now. The last thing I wanted to do was lose control. Somehow I could sense Brenda watching me with pleasure. So I grabbed and pulled at Brad's arm with my left hand, trying to remove the source of my discomfort. But he was too strong and just kept tweaking around my neck and under my chin.

Just then I felt a hand clamp down on my ankle and someone--it had to be Brenda--began lightly stroking the arch of my foot. For some reason it was so much more ticklish this time and it totally caught me off guard. I could feel my mouth and throat open wide against my will. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

"HAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!HEHEHEHEHEHE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Just like that I was giggling wildly and started twisting with all my might.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

I heard Brenda say, "That's right! Let it out, girl!"

And I did, I couldn't help it.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEE!!"

As I laughed I felt more ticklish; and the more ticklish I felt the more I needed to laugh.

Suddenly Brad reached back to my ribs with his free hand and tickled me there very quickly. I actually whooped. As he continued probing my torso the laughter came out harder and louder--"HOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

By this point I was seriously out of control. I pounded the couch with one hand as my other one flailed around in vain trying to disrupt Brad's attack on my ribs.

"Brad, garb her arms," I vaguely heard Brenda say. He complied and I felt them move above my head. For a moment, no one was tickling me. I tried to catch my breath.

"OK, OK, you've had your fun...that's enough guys," I said with as much energy as I could muster.

"But you've only been laughing for like a minute. We just got you going and it would be a shame to waste an opportunity like this. How often do you have a really good laugh? Besides, what about those armpits?"

Suddenly I wasn't so sure my feet--I mean my neck--was my most ticklish spot. I tried to think back to whether I had really been tickled there before, but I drew a blank.

"Brenda, don't."

"Don't what?" she toyed.

"Don't...tickle me there."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to. You don't have the right..."

She leaned over and the big girl started pressing into my underarms. For a second I was frozen. Then I thought, Oh my God.

"HeeeeeeHEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! DOOOOOOOON'T!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!"

I kicked and bucked. Brad had to hold me very tightly until Brenda sat on top of me again. Now I felt even more trapped. Brad held my arms and Brenda tickled. The feeling in my armpits was so much worse than anywhere else. I was helpless.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, Pleeeeeeeease,pleeeeeaaase, PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

That was another mistake on my part. Brenda was completely in charge now, as she wanted to be, as she loved being.

The tickling stopped. "Please?" Brenda said sweetly.

"Stop tickling me," I muttered.

"Say, 'please', Allison."

A part of me rebelled. I closed my mouth firmly. And I was punished for it. Long fingers came down on my vulnerable underarms.
"NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I was getting weaker by the second, but the tickling wouldn't end.

As I laughed and laughed, Brenda played under my neck too, and then my ribs. I found out that once this really got going even my waist was terribly ticklish. I squirmed at every touch. She reached behind herself and tickled above my knees a couple of times. Yes, I'm very ticklish there, I found out.

For a while Brad tickled my feet, while Brenda held me down. For some reason, when he touched the bottoms of my feet I just went crazy. No, I mean really crazy. It was unbelievable; I was laughing uncontrollably at the top of my lungs. I wonder why.

Eventually I got them to stop. But by that time I had to say 'pretty please with cherries on top.'

Let's just say that since the party, I don't think too much about breaking off my 'friendship' with Brenda.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back