• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milf Samantha Tagteamed FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Milf Samantha tries out The Humbler, and she thinks she can handle it with Theresa tickling her, Theresa has a sexy, soft touch and mostly teases. But the soft touch is enough to drive Samantha crazy! Brooke jumps in to get Sam's navel for some tagteam action.

you can find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

lovely as always! :xpulcy:

Especially the raspberries always gives me goose bumps... :p

You should try them on the feet and the neck, never seen that before but should have a great effect. ^^

Keep up the good work!

lovely as always! :xpulcy:

Especially the raspberries always gives me goose bumps... :p

You should try them on the feet and the neck, never seen that before but should have a great effect. ^^

Keep up the good work!

That's a great idea!

Ok, so shes on the humbler...............what about her FEET!!!!
Must tickle those feet in nylons in the humbler......................

Ok, so shes on the humbler...............what about her FEET!!!!
Must tickle those feet in nylons in the humbler......................

I did a nylon video of her in the new chair (still haven't thought of a cool name of the chair yet!) But next week she will be back to do some tickling, and she promised to bring something sexy! So any requests for type of nylons?

is this the same samantha who also starred in viper productions? whichever sam she is she is just amazing

More Theresa, please!

Now there's a girl you may not think would look hot in a bikini until you see her in one. Here's hoping to see more of this lovely tickler Theresa, and I hope she gets tickled, too.

I did a nylon video of her in the new chair (still haven't thought of a cool name of the chair yet!) But next week she will be back to do some tickling, and she promised to bring something sexy! So any requests for type of nylons?
I got a request;) one stocking white and one black:D

mmm

Still waiting to see her tickle tortured in the humbler in nylons..............black, dark, sheer..............maybe gagged??

She is a HOT MILF..........

oh... look at the creases in her underarms.... would love to tickle her there.... :lol

Great video, the only thing was it should have been longer and tickled her feet as well.

Brooke always did a great job tickling Teacher Thressa they had great chemistry as tickler and ticklee, but it's great watching them work together as ticklers to tag team Samantha in this video.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back