• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clip, " Shoe Model Packs a Punch " by guilttrip, Nylon Tickling

guilttrip

Ladies and Not Ladies,
Hope your well. Here's a new clip that I think you might enjoy. If you like what you see please follow the link to my store.

http://clips4sale.com/store/12074

Shoe Model Packs a Punch
Some folks think that being a tickle clip producer has to be the one of the best jobs on the planet. Well on most days it can be a lot of fun. But this day was an exception. While trying to bring you the best and most realistic shots that I could get, I take a hit to the head from a shoe wielding model. My favorite shoe model had her beautiful nylon covered feet secured under a chair but her flailing arms were still able to pack a punch with shoe in hand. Send flowers if you like but asprin and a ice pack would be better. Anyhow, this is a great little clip for those of you that enjoy realistic, reinforced toe pantyhose tickling. This model is one of my best.

Take it easy,
guilt

Last edited:
Nice clip mate...lol get well soon...I'd send you Aspirin, but Paracetamol tends to work better...besides, the shipping from here in London would cost more than the medicine itself...lol :)

just wondering but is this the same model in the other "Shoe Model clip"?
and by chance do we get a chance to see her face?

Nige, Luvgirlsfeet,
As always thanks for your kind words,
P4E we should probably skip the meds and just get a beer ,if only we lived closer.
Kevin99, yes this is the same model as the other clip and no her face is not shown. But I want to tell you, I wish it could be. She is very sexy. She looks like a cross between the lead singer from that 80's band the "Bangles" and a young Isabella Rossellini . Simply beautiful in my humble opinion. I'm in a bit of a dilemma with this lady. But before I ramble on about that let me say this up front ,when she conked me on the head with her shoe, I would have loved nothing more than to have grabbed her and placed her in a set of bondage stocks and produced what might have been the tickle clip of the century. As you can tell if you purchase this clip, the lady is incredibly ticklish.
Ok heres the dilemma, how do I get her to do a for real tied up, face shown, tickle clip? You know I've been doing these things for a while and I've had pretty good luck, but this lady doesn't even know that we exist. I don't want to scare her off because I really do work with her as a shoe model, but I also want to get a really good tickle clip from her, like the one mentioned above. Help me out with any ideas fellas.
your beat up clip producer,
guilt

yikes! shoe in the head..now THATS dedication! (this woman wouldnt be related to the guy that chucked a shoe at george bush's head would she? lol)

thats def a tough situation you got goin on over there. one question though, if she doesnt know we exsist and the tickling fetish vids etc, what do you tell her these tickling clips are for? surely she's gotta know this is some kinda fetish thing..as im sure the shoe model things are the way she's doin the dangle and such.

explain more about the situation, and who knows, i may be able to come up with a plan for ya..trust me, i used to be in sales once apon a long time ago, and i was told i could sell a piece of turtle shit to a very smart individual and make em willingly buy it...so, lemme know and ill see if i can work some ideas to propose to her for a true tickle vid if the odds seem possible :)

P4E we should probably skip the meds and just get a beer ,if only we lived closer.

Yeah mate, if only the Atlantic was as wide as a river and not god knows how wide it actually is...! Else my local Pub would have been ideal, haha. *daydreams about a cold pint of Stella Artois*

Boy to I know the feeling...

In one of my shoots I actually ate an elbow right to the forehead, despite the bondage! Granted...I had a protective mask on so it didn't bruise or anything...but damn it hurt!

Maybe get a reinforced villan mask for next time guilt? :)

Renegade Lotion, P4E, PGt1400, and Darth Sid,
All great comments Gents,
P4E, "Stella" is one of my personal favorites, I'll openly give a cheers to you tonight.
Darth Sid, first off congrats on the good clips.
Maybe we should go in together and purchase a "foot" ball helmet. You know, you get it one week I'll take it the next. Do a new cheerleading series. Hell, I'm such a clutz I should probably wear the thing around town all the time.
PGT1400 and Renegade,
She is my new favorite model also, I know if you saw this lady getting tickled the way we like to see ladies getting tickled it would be a classic. When she's at my studio we shoot for a couple of hours on catalog type of stuff. When I said she doesn't know that we exist I ment that she's seems unaware about the tickling fetish world and the shoe dangling stuff she thinks I'm just using for stock photo material.
I want to ask her to do a full blown tickle clip were she is restrained and I'm able to really go after her, I guess its one of those things that I'll just mention when the time is right. I know one thing, it would be the best clip at my store, hands down.
Take it easy gents,
guilt

Hey, wait a minute...

Are they supposed to fight back like that?:idunno:

Thanks for the comment Sunday, I'm with you on this one.
Duanne,
Good to hear from you,
They only fight like this if they are really ticklish, I guess. Would have loved to have placed her in stocks and really worked her feet over. I know she would have gone mad with laughter.
your pal,
guilt

... I take a hit to the head from a shoe wielding model. ...

Thanks guilt! But as I always say: Bondage is recommended in any ticklish case... So I only feel a little pity with you. Anyway - you made again a :goodjob:

Hey guilt!

Hahaha, I'd have no issues going halfsies on a helmet with you. In any job...the biggest thing is safety first, right? :). Hope it didn't swell when she popped ya.

Nige, Luvgirlsfeet,
Help me out with any ideas fellas.
your beat up clip producer,
guilt

Not that I have given this any thought (ok, I have been thinking about it since I was about 12 years old), but I always thought it would be interesting to try convince someone test out a new "supportive device" to enhance the appearance of their feet. This of course would be be a semi restrictive device to to enable them to hold that position just right. Just my thoughts anyway.

And by the way, I would buy that clip in a second. This woman has some seriously sexy feet!

Hey T-Daddy, Darth and Polo Man,
Hope all is in good order. Thanks for the comments gents. Still not sure how to get this model to open up and try a full blown get tied up tickle clip. Guess I should just offer her the big bucks and see how it goes,
your pal,
guilt

She has a sexy laugh and voice. I'd love to see her smiling face...I just hope the production doesn't break your bank! I have a suspicion that you'd turn a profit just the same, though.

LisVender,
Thanks for the kind note. I'll try to talk her into giving us what we want. And your right she does have a sexy voice as well.
Take it easy,
guilt

I'm having a halloween party tonight. This model is coming over. I have a chair downstairs that I'm going to try and get her in. I've got the camera ready to capture the results. wish me luck
guilt

a super hot clip! i hope u continue with her in another clip. i like her laugh. very cute.

still trying to get this model to do a full blown, show her face, all tied up, tickle clip. She always says "you don't have enough money, don't you know tickling is a form of torture? at least it is for me". I'm still trying.

guilt

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back