• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clips4sale Studio

Which Would Be Your Primary Choice When Purchasing

• Girl/Girl Restrained and tickled

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Guy/Girl Restrained and tickled

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Girl/Girl Attempting to Get Away

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy/Girl Attempting to Get Away

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

darksidekrys

:rowfull:I openned my studio on Febuary 17 and wasn't sure what my draw would be, so I started to do things that I thought where erotically fun to do. (I figured, If I'm going to have my own business, I'm going to do things I like to do.) I decided that tickling was the most fun in and out of the bedroom. Tickling can bring a happy ending to any situation, and it puts a smile on both the lee and lers face. I love it and it has become my main focus of my store. Although I do other things, and will always accept special requests, tickling will always be my focus. I can really have a good time, share that enjoyment with whomever I am working with and make it as erotic as I want. There is absolutely no drawback that can be found with ticking, everybody wins and loves it. Please take the time to visit Darkside Erotica 's clip store at :feets:http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/27183:feets::cheer:

Girl/Girl

I want to wish you luck with your clip store. I've always liked the girl/girl tied foot-tickling. Never liked guys/males in my videos/clips. And I would think not to many people do. I hope my opinion helps & again good luck with the clip store.

LBFT

thanks for your feedback. I really do appreciate it. I have been having the most horrible time finding a ticklish model or one willing to tickle me. I'm in New Jersey and using CL to search for models is a nightmare. If there are any ticklees in the Newark airport Area, I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. As soon as I find some ticklish female, I will produce more girl/girl clips. I can play either role in the clip as I get eaqual enjoyment from both.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back