• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Wives of NYC

Mac

TMF Regular
My wife relayed this to me. She said a couple was renting a beach house and part of the rentle included a massuese who would come to the house. Evidently she was doing a reflexology treatment on the wife and she said, "This is my famous tickle technique!" and proceeded to tickle the ball of her foot while the wife started giggling. I personally never watched this show, but she told me about it last night. ANyone else see it?

No, but your wife's report makes me think the show may we worth watching. :D

Saw it.

That was pretty much all there was to it.

Very brief maybe a second two.

~ toyou

i saw it..too bad it was wasted on that blonde horseface.....would have liked to see it done to the brunette ..i think her name is bethany

Wife?? Seriously, don't be shy dude, I watch it too from time to time haha.

I did see this scene and everything above is true, it was VERY brief but the foot massage was a decent length if you have a foot fetish.

I don't know about re-runs but you might be able to catch it on Hulu or something.

Tis true...

Not ashamed. I've actually watched it a few times afterwards looking for it. I've not seen it yet. My wife really did tell me...she's awesome!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back