• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Policy for the Head Councillor Part 1 F/F

Rithwraith

TMF Novice
Hello all, this story was a request from my friend Syella_Corp. Part 2 should be up in a manner of minutes.

Hope you like it.

Policy for the Head Councillor

It was a dark time for the students of Singapore University.

The university was in the midst of an experimental phase. In a bid to try and appeal to more prospective students, they had bestowed the existing student council with full autonomy. Instead of simply making recommendations to the principle they could now implement whatever policies and rules they wished with relation to student life. The thinking was that the council would make a handful of minor changes to keep the students content and it would all reflect well on the school.

Unfortunately, Jane - the head of the council, soon went mad with power. The policies she churned out soon became little more than grim testaments to her sadistic whims.

The other members of the council dared not object to any of Jane’s despotic schemes. She had somehow managed to learn each of their most embarrassing secrets and, armed with such, she blackmailed them all into submission.

Thus it was a gloomy set of council members who attended the Monday afternoon meeting. Jane sat at the head of the chipped IKEA table with her legs outstretched on it. A few standard issues were dealt with first, namely a few last minute details concerning a fundraiser for Amnesty International, as well as the re-tiling of the cafeteria floor.

With the main business out of the way, Jane soon spoke up.

“I’ve been thinking,” she said, smiling nastily at the councillors, “that I want to see a new rule passed where all students will be required to wear simple shoes from now on.”

The other council members stared at her with incredulity, as if she’d just asked them all to jump out of the window.

“Why?” Wen, a young, lanky bespectacled fellow asked in all seriousness. The fact that Jane was displaying her expensive, stylish sandals made the announcement even more incongruous. They were faintly coloured yellow sandals sporting an embroidered looking pattern around the sides and heels. They must have cost more than all the furniture in the room.

Because I said so, that’s why! Jane thought, wanting very much to say just that, but thinking better of it. She had to maintain a façade of professionalism otherwise the Dean might catch wind of her power-abuse and put an end to her authority.

“I just think it’s a good idea.” She replied instead, smiling at just how frustrated she could she this weak answer made the others. Three pairs of angry eyes looked back at her, but no one dared speak against her.

Sarah however, a short girl with shoulder length black hair, simply looked like she was trying not to laugh. It seemed as if she were hiding something.

“Do you honestly think you’ll be able to pull that off?” she asked before Jane could wonder too long about her potential secret keeping.

“Anyone who breaks the rule will be fined.” Jane replied.

Fined?!” Emma, another council member spat out before she could stop herself.

“That’s right.” Jane said slowly, “It’s important that everyone know their place and stick to it.”

An angry silence followed. Everyone had so many things they wanted to say to Jane, primarily along the lines of ‘are you insane’ and ‘this will never work’, and yet more things somewhat less polite.

With the stranglehold that she had on them though, there was nothing they could do except sit there and bow to her will. Jane saw this and smiled an unashamed, self satisfied smile at them as she contemplated the days to come. Of course, she had no intention of following this rule herself, and no one would dare try and make her.

It would, she thought, make for an interesting few days, seeing how this all turned out.

She had no idea just how right she was.

Later that evening

The campus was all but deserted, save for cleaners, lingering students in the computer labs and Jane, who was busy pinning up notices about her new ‘sensible footwear’ decree all over the grounds. Usually she had a PA who handled this kind of thing for her, but annoyingly he had come down with flu, which left her having to do the tedious work herself. As annoying as it was though, she was keen to see this policy implemented as soon as possible.

She smiled to herself at the prospect of everyone else in the entire university but her having this rule forced upon them. It would be the perfect symbol, she thought, of her greater status, greater privilege, greater everything.

As she finished attaching a notice to one board in the humanities’ building, Jane heard a faint sound of footsteps to her left, the sound of a door closing followed. She turned around but saw nothing. Figuring that it was one of the cleaning staff, Jane turned and made her way back up the corridor to the exit.

As she passed the door she had heard close however, there was a sudden crash as it flew open and two hands shot out of the darkness at her. Jane screamed as she felt one hand grab her waist. Her screaming degenerated to a muffled groan as the other hand closed around her mouth.

Before she knew what was happening, Jane was pulled into the dark and empty classroom and lowered onto the floor, face down. Whoever had grabbed her pulled both her arms behind her back and was sat on her to keep her from getting up.

“Help!” She screamed at the top of her voice, “Help me!”

“No one’s here to help you.” a familiar voice said. “There’s no one here but you and me, and no one outside’s going to hear you screaming.”

The panic ebbed ever so slightly and Jane recognised the voice as belonging to Sarah, but that made no sense, what was she doing?

As Jane pondered this, she felt something rough snaking around her wrists and it suddenly occurred to her that she was being tied up. She struggled in an attempt to get free, but Sarah was a lot stronger than her lithe appearance suggested and for all her efforts, Jane’s arms were soon securely tied behind her back.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!” She screamed at Sarah, “Untie me you bitch!”

“It’s that kind of attitude that’s gotten you into this situation.” Sarah said, sitting herself on Jane’s legs to steady them as she tied her slender ankles together.

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re out of control Jane.” Sarah said lightly, standing up to admire her handiwork, “All your proclamations and threats and rules have gotten out of hand. It’s time someone taught you a lesson.”

Jane gasped, it hadn’t occurred to her that someone might try to get back at her. These stupid people were supposed to just do what they’re told. Now she was probably going to find herself stuffed in a wheelie bin for the night or have pictures taken of her tied up and then handed around campus.

“You’ll pay for this!” she spat out at Sarah, fear giving way to outrage “I’m going to make sure you get expelled!”

“No you won’t.” Sarah replied calmly, “It’s time you had a taste of helplessness for a change. When I’m through with you you’re going to lift all those stupid rules you’ve made, and you’re going to wish you’d never even heard of the student council.”

There was an unmistakable vengeful edge to Sarah’s voice. As she looked at Jane, bound and helpless on the floor, squirming in vain against the ropes with her face contorted in anger, she felt the last few months of blackmail and frustration slipping away. At long last she was about to set things right; Jane would be punished and made to vacate her seat on the student council, all her stupid rules would be nothing but a grim memory, and on another note, Sarah would at last be able to live out one of her more unconventional fantasies.

Jane finally stopped struggling. Reluctantly she was forced to admit that she was going nowhere.

“So what are you going to do?” She asked, her voice faint and fearful.

“Well that depends.” Sarah replied.

“Depends?”

“I’ve heard a rumour that you absolutely hate to be tickled.”

Jane looked horrified at the mention of the ‘t’ word. That was all the proof Sarah needed that the rumour was true. To make sure however, Jane started struggling again, her fighting efforts accomplishing nothing.

Sarah, unable to resist the temptation anymore, flung both her hands forward and began to tickle Jane’s hips.

With great effort she managed to hold back the urge to laugh, but Jane couldn’t keep herself from squirming. Minute giggles slipped out between her clenched lips as Sarah’s devilish fingers assaulted her midsection.

The sound of Jane’s pained giggling was, Sarah thought, an encouraging start. Nice as it sounded though, she was sure she could pry stronger laughter from her victim.

“Where do you want it Jane?” Crooned Sarah, whispering into Jane’s ear. Her victim thrashed her head in outrage and nearly clocked her captor on the chin. Sarah quickly drew her head back however and smiled at the defiance she was about to break.

“Oh you’re gonna suffer for this,” Jane said, already envisioning herself standing before Sarah’s bound self, “you’re gonna wish you were never… eeeaaah!”

Her sentence collapsed as Sarah’s fingers dug into her waist again. When the feeling subsided, she virtually snarled in frustration.

“Where are you most ticklish Jane?” Sarah all but whispered, “Where are you going to feel it the most?”

Jane’s mouth clamped shut, as if she was afraid the answer would escape if she wasn’t careful. Though she took pains not to say anything, she couldn’t quite keep her feet from twitching in panic at the prospect of being subjected to Sarah’s long fingernails.

Sarah’s sharp eyes didn’t miss this, and with sadistic slowness she edged her way towards Jane’s legs.

“Ah, so it’s your feet is it?” She said, earning a fearful squeak from Jane, which was soon replaced with a stone faced expression. Sarah grinned deviously, absently plucking the loose sandal from Jane’s small foot and sliding it across the floor.

“Don’t you dare!” Jane shrieked, “Stay away from me!”

“Ah, so it is your feet then?”

“Yes, ok, if you must know, yes. My feet are ticklish, so get away from them!”

Sarah stared at her like she’d just asked her to plant ten sycamore trees on the roof.

“That’s kind of puzzling Jane. If your feet are so ticklish, and if you really do hate to be tickled, which seems to be the case, than why would you wear such revealing sandals? And why introduce a rule that’s going to get your feet more attention than anyone else’s. I mean, it’s almost like you wanted someone to tickle you.” Sarah carefully plucked the sandals off Jane’s feet and set them down.

“NO!” Jane screamed again, redoubling her efforts to break free. “They just feel nicer, and I like being able to relax my feet. And… and I like the attention, I like it when people notice my feet, but I can’t stand being tickled, so leave them alone!”

“What’s it worth?” Sarah replied.

“Worth?” Despite herself, Jane couldn’t help but grab at this slight chance of escape, “What do you want?”

“Will you lift all your stupid little rules?” Sarah asked, hovering one fingernail perilously close to Jane’s exposed sole.

“Yes.” Came the reluctant reply.

“Will you apologise to Wen, Anna and Lisa for being such a pain.”

“Yes” Jane replied again.

“That’s a start. I want you off the council as well.”

“No.” Jane said before she could stop herself. The council meant a lot to her. It gave her power, and she wouldn’t give it up easily.

“No?” Sarah replied, grinning evilly, “Well then I guess I have no choice but to…”

“Wait.” Jane squeaked, “Maybe I…”

“Sorry, but the truth is that along with getting you off the council, I’m here to punish you as well, and I think that playing with your pretty little feet for a while should be the best way to do that.”

Before her victim could come out with any more pleas or protestations, Sarah wrapped one hand around her left foot and began to scrabble the nails of the other on her sole. At the slightest touch, Jane all but took off from the floor. She squirmed desperately in an attempt to get free. For all her efforts however, she could not separate her foot from the fingernails tormenting it.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH! GAAAHHEEEHT AAAH HA HA HA HAAAHAAHF!”

Sarah paused to readjust her position. As Jane was catching her breath and trying to scratch away the lingering itching sensation with her other foot, Sarah laid down atop her bound legs, pinning them to the floor and all but immobilising her feet. It wasn’t long before she felt the dreaded fingernails wreak havoc upon them again, only this time it was both her feet that were tickled and struggling against the sensation was much fiercer.

“NAAAAAAAH AH! HA HA HA HA AAH! SAAAHAARAH STAAAAAHAAHAHAHAH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HAAAAA! STOP THAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! NAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!”

Sarah found herself laughing along with Jane, albeit in triumph rather than ticklish outrage. Whoever said that living well was the best revenge had obviously never tied up their enemies and tickled them mercilessly.

She would occasionally stop to give Jane a chance to catch her breath, scream obscenities and beg for mercy. Then without warning she would begin the torment anew. Jane could do nothing save for scream and thrash as much as her restraints allowed. Nothing she did though made the maddening sensations on her sensitive feet any more bearable. By the time Sarah finally stood up, she was close to tears.

“I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying this” Sarah said with a voice filled with glee, “I can just feel the hell you’ve put me through these last few months washing away.”

Jane, after a few minutes of heavy breathing and desperate rubbing of her feet against the hard carpeted floor in an attempt to scratch the lingering sensations away, turned to look at her. Her eyes were still angry and defiant, much to Sarah’s delight.

“This is going to be you soon.” She said, throwing caution and fears of retribution to the wind, “I’m going to see you tickled to within an inch of your life for what you’ve done to me.”

“No you won’t.” Sarah replied simply, “If you don’t behave yourself from now on and do what me and the others tell you, you’re going to go through this all again.”

Jane almost snarled at her audacity, and made yet another attempt to break free of her bonds.

“And don’t think I’m finished with you yet either.” Sarah added, making Jane’s eyes go wide.

As her victim struggled with what energy she had left and parted with a few more threats for good measure, Sarah grabbed Jane’s shoulders and dragged her towards one of the chairs. Producing more rope from her bag, she secured her waist to the chair.

Finding another chair, she placed Jane’s feet atop it and tied her ankles to the wooden seat for good measure. With a thin length of twin she also tied her big toes together, and then secured these to the ropes already around her legs, effectively pulling her toes back and giving her full access to the most sensitive areas of her feet.

“Please,” Jane said finally as Sarah stepped back to admire her handiwork, her voice quivering “I’m… I’m sorry. Don’t do this.”

“You’re not getting out of this.” Sarah said, “Once I get bored than maybe we can work out some kind of deal, until then...” She brought her fingers to her captive’s now utterly helpless soles and began tickling her anew.

Jane couldn’t even squirm this time. The sensation was even more unbearable than before and there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it except shriek and laugh.

“NO! GAAAAHAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAD DAMMAAAAAHAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HAAA IT! GEEEEEAAAAAHA HA HA HAT AWAY FRAAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAM MEEEEEAAEEHHE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE! PLEEEEAAAHAHAHEEEEEEESE! I’M SORREEEEEHEEEEHE EHE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!”

Sarah suddenly switched her focus from Jane’s small soles to the hypersensitive space underneath her toes. Jane’s howling seemed loud enough to rouse the entire campus, but beyond the walls and windows, no one could hear her, and even if they could there were few who’d charge to her rescue.

When her fingers grew tired, Sarah pulled out an electric toothbrush from her bag. At the sight of it, Jane started screaming unashamedly. She was only a short stone’s throw away from hysteria now.

“Wait!” she said as Sarah hovered the device sadistically in front of her feet, “Untie me, please! I’ll leave the council, I’ll do whatever you want, just stop tickling me?”

“Will you stop complaining?” Sarah asked, “I told you, you’re not getting out of this. Not till I’ve finished punishing you.”

Distantly, Sarah regretted not bringing Wen, Emma and Lisa along. They would have enjoyed this no end. Ah well, maybe next time.

With no more delay, she switched on the brush and started moving it over and between Jane’s helpless toes.

The misfortunate council leader’s laughter had all but degenerated to wild, furious screaming, and there was absolutely nothing she could do except sit back and take it. As the slow minutes ticked by, Sarah left no part of Jane’s feet untouched by the toothbrush, and for her efforts she was rewarded with unparalleled manic laughter and shrieking from Jane.

When finally the broken tyrant seemed on the verge of passing out, Sarah switched off the toothbrush and rested it on a nearby table. Jane couldn’t help but keep laughing, even with nothing attacking her feet. The sensation of hours of continuous torture lingered and left her sniggering despite herself.

“Do you think you’ve learned your lesson?”

“Yes!” Jane shrieked, feeling too afraid to feel shame at her broken state.

“So you agree it would be a good idea for you to wear simple shoes and be a bit more humble on campus?”

“Yes!” She screamed again, not one hundred percent sure of what she was agreeing to.

“I see, so why aren’t you?”

“What?”

“You said you’ve learned your lesson, and yet here you are wearing no shoes at all, and you’re tied to a chair no less. Everyone’s going to notice you like this. I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson at all.”

Jane heart started pounding again in terror as she realised what Sarah was getting at. To lend assurance to her fears, her tormentor began flexing her fingernails and edging them back towards her feet.

“Oh God No! Please,” she pleaded, “You can’t keep tickling me, it’s not fair! I’ll change ok? I’ll do what you want, I’ll never wear those sandals again, I’ll… No! NAAAAAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! SAAARAAH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! PLEEEEEHE HE HE HE HE HEAAASE NO MORE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

This new round of torment didn’t last too long. Sarah’s fingers were beginning to hurt, and despite her nefarious duplicity a moment ago, odds were that Jane had in fact learned her lesson and would now bow to her will.

“Now,” Sarah said, pulling her fingers away. “to business.”

“Yes?!” Jane shouted, grateful beyond reason for the possibility of release. “What do you want me to do?”

Now that’s more like it. Sarah thought to herself. The iron fisted, sadistic Jane had become her submissive plaything.

“First off, obviously, I want you to lift all these silly little rules you’ve imposed.”

“Ok, fine, consider it done.”

“Good. Before you lift the one about footwear though, I want you to spend a day walking around campus barefoot.”

“What?” Some of Jane’s resolve reasserted itself at this, “I can’t do that. There’s broken glass and…”

‘I can’t do that’ were not well-chosen words considering the circumstances. At the sound of them, Sarah attacked Jane’s soles anew with her fingernails.

“NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OK! HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE FINE I’LL DO IT!”

Sarah withdrew her fingernails. Her captive’s resolve was all but gone and it took only the slightest of touches to get her to acquiesce.

“Well then, since you’re not going to be using them, I think I’ll take these sandals of yours. It would be a shame for you to get tempted wouldn’t it?”

“No! Leave them alone!” Jane’s words fell silent as she realised she had spoken too quickly, again.

Sure enough, ten fingernails were soon tickling her feet once more.

“YAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! GOD NO! PLEEEEEEHEEEHE HE HESE STAAAAAHAAHAHA HA HAP IT! OK, OK! YAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA YOU CAN HAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAVE THE SANDALS!”

Sarah stopped her assault and walked over to where Jane’s sandals were lying peaceably on the floor. Carefully, she picked them up and put them in her bag.

“Right then,” she said, walking back over, “I think that’s everything. I’ll let you go…”

Jane all but fainted in relief. She wanted to get out of this room so badly that all other concerns no longer mattered.

“…that is, I’ll let you go after I’ve shown you exactly what will happen to you if you don’t do as I say.”

Sarah retrieved the toothbrush and switched it back on. Jane screamed once again at the sight of it.

“Don’t worry, the demonstration will only take an hour or so.”

To be continued

all is too simple, and I would like an alternative, for example that Sarah kissed sandals Jane.

Great story, how the hell did I miss this one. I'd love wicked Jane to return the favor on Sarah, and I've a feeling she'd take no prisoners. great work!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back