• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Not Ticklish" Sindy Kat Bound And Tickled! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Sindy Kat is a stunning (stunning!) Asian model, who's a bit too sure of herself. She claimed from the getgo that she wasn't ticklish at all. Well, I definitely proved her wrong :devil: Sindy Kats gorgeous size 10 feet are unfortunately not ticklish at all. However, her upperbody proves to be a treasure trove of ticklish bliss! Sindy Kat is bound to the bed and her exposed underarms receive a healthy dose of tickle torture. Sindy Kats sides are also very ticklish, and her laughter is intoxicating. There is something very sexy, and seductive about this girl. Check out more of Sindy Kat and more than 50 other ticklish models at my clip store www.clips4sale.com/19581 Thanks For watching!

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i574.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid574.photobucket.com/albums/ss186/bostonticklefilms2/SindySample.flv">

Last edited:
Some Pics Of Sindy Kats Feet....

P1100035.jpg

P1100041.jpg

P1100040.jpg

P1100050copy.jpg

P1100060.jpg

She's hot as a pistol. :wub: Many thanks for the feet pics.

Last edited:
I would LOVE to be tickled by her!!! Any way to make this happen Mr. Local? :toast: I'll buy you a beer or two!

I have a weakness for hot asians. how tall is she? those are some big ass feet for an asian girl.

the girls...very sexy, the meaty paws trying to tickle them...not so much

perhaps consider letting a female do the tickling??

the girls...very sexy, the meaty paws trying to tickle them...not so much

perhaps consider letting a female do the tickling??

I am happy to provide people with M/F content, and F/F content as well. (I have over 100 F/F tickling clips at my store) Thanks so much for your kind words, it is quite obvious that you are a gentleman, and very appreciative of the free content the TMF provides you ;)

Very hot girl. Don't let any fools tell you otherwise, m/f is where it's at. :cool:

I'd still like to see the foot tickling clip, even though she's not ticklish!

Wow, super. And just because she's not exactly not screaming and trashing doesn't mean she's not ticklish...and dont' worry about F/F, I actually quite enjoy the M/F banter.

I want this girl SOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I'd suck the shit out of her feet

bought it loved it

bought both clips....if you are into asian american girls (i think chinese) This wont disappoint. She is NOT hopelessly ticklish but she is ticklish and he gets her going a few times to the point where I thought she might say a safeword if she had one. All in all good shit Boston-tickle. Keep the asian and half asian girls coming.

ps. Dont worry about the comments asking for you to step out of the clips. you seem to be one of the better ticklers in the business. I love F/f clips too but some girls dont react strongly to girls tickling them and some girls just arent good ticklers sooo...you keep on doing what you have to do, unless you find a tasha (tickleabuse) to help you out. Just my 2 cents:boogie:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back