• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pantyhose Revenge - For Jasmina

JamieDaniels

TMF Poster
HI, sorry for the delay in getting more stuff on, it has been pretty crazy here. My friend's daughter, Jasmina Anema, has been diagnosed with a rare aggressive form of Lukemia and her only chance to live is a bone marrow transplant. Even though they have some medical coverage, the bills are through the roof for the hospital as they are there full time now. Her official site is www.oneforjasmina.com
Me and the girls have taken some time to create a few clips for sale. 100% of the profit (after the C4S 40%) will be donated to her medical expenses. This is the first clip that I am offering this for.
Bone marrow drive is tomorrow in Manhattan and I will be there to volunteer help for the day.
Please have a heart and be generous, if you cant donate marrow then here is another way to help, and enjoy your fetish at the same time.
http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

If I were you, I would tell C4S about your story. I wouldn't be surprised if they would waive the 40% charge to help out for this clip.

HI,

thanks for your support, jasmina's website has been hit on so many times this week with all the media coverage that it might have crashed again. I was working the drive this morning and we got a ton of possible donors, so we are all keeping our fingers crossed we might find a match.

there are other sites that you can go to to see if you qualify to be a donor and you can get the links to them from my site at www.jamiedaniels.com, I have a page specifically dedicated to Jasmina that will list all the other links.

thanks for all your support!!!

Getting the match is the #1 goal, if she does not get a match she will die. The other end of the problem is the medical bill situation, she is not 100% covered and as of now is staying full time in the NYU hospitals in manhattan. The bills are piling up. So that is why we are collecting donations.

And regarding C4S, there have been numerous times I have called and emailed regarding other issues and they not once returned any of them.

And regarding C4S, there have been numerous times I have called and emailed regarding other issues and they not once returned any of them.

I've been trying to get them to resolve a problem for me for 5 months and haven't ever gotten an email response on it. They used to be very good about supporting us.

JD

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back