• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sultan's Torturer M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
In the history of the Sultans, there is one Sultan that no one mentions, but one who has a special "quality" that sets him apart from all the other Sultans in history. No other is like him and no other has a secret like his.

Early in the history of Sultans, there reigned a Sultan named Raj. Raj has wealth, power, many fine sons and a large harem. He also had many enemies who would like to depose him and take is kingdom, which was a lush and beautiful area in and arid desert.

Raj had one secret, one that his enemies could use to torture him if they knew what it was. Raj kept this secret well hidden from everyone except Ahmed. Ahmed had know Raj since they were boys and knew everything about him. Ahmed med was Raj's closest friend, his confidant and most trusted adviser.. and his personal tickler.

Only Ahmed knew how insanely ticklish Raj was. He would come every night to Raj's private quarters and go deep into a hidden room in the palace. Once there, Ahmed would delight and tickling Raj's naked body.

The tickling would start as Innocent and playful pokes along Raj's ribs. Ahmed would come up behind Raj and poke his ribs playfully till he got Raj giggling girlishly. Then he would tie him and open his robes and begin tickling him firmly first with his long, pointed nails. He know that Raj was highly sensitive to the feather's stroke, so he would take the feathers of a golden Phoenix and begin tickling Raj along his belly and up into his smooth underarms. Raj's laughter filled the small room as Ahmed worked the feathers along Raj's hyper ticklish skin.

Ahmed was also Raj's torturer. Raj used many means to torture and punish criminals and those who he felt threatened by, but he reserved tickle torture for the worst cases.

Ahmed also knew that of all Raj's sons, there was only one who was as ticklish as his father. Raj had always spoke of having a secret society of tickle torturers to protect the Royall line and his kingdom. These tortures wouldn't be used for common torturing, but would be used for getting information out of those who they caught and knew to be ticklish.

Raj had 9 sons and at night, Ahmed could hear the high pitched laughter of one son, whom the other sons were holding down and tickling. One evening Ahmed went to Raj and told him of this son and what he had been hearing at night. Raj thought about this and he and Ahmed devised a plan to prepare this son lead this secret society.

Ahmed waited till the time was right and when he knew the brothers would be tickling this son.
when the boy's ;laughter reached a certain hysterical quality, Ahmed entered the room. The boys immediately stopped their teasing and tickling. Ahmed glared at all of them and then called out for Haj to step forward.

Haj quickly stepped forward, his body sweaty from tickling and struggling, his chest heaving up and down hard from being breathless. Ahmed took him away and brought him to his father.

Haj stood before Ahmed and his father, puzzled and wondering why he was there. "Have I done something to offend or anger you father?" asked Haj. Raj's expression softened as he embraced his son affectionately.

"No my son.. You have done nothing wrong, but do tell us what was going on with your brothers." Haj reddened with embarrassment and he shifted uncomfortable from one foot to the other. "Father they tickle me so! They know I am very ticklish and they hold me down and tickle me everywhere."

Raj smiled to Ahmed then sat Haj down. "I have many enemies that would try and steal my kingdom out from me. someday this will be your kingdom to rule.I have a special mission for you to do for me."

Haj was a young and very intelligent young man of 18. He adored his father and would do anything for him. Raj and Ahmed knew this and they also knew that Haj's ticklishness must be kept a well guarded secret, but also developed so he could be the leader of this secret society of ticklers his father wanted.

Raj told Haj of his plans for him. Haj bit his lip, but then consented to be a part of this great plan . Then Raj nodded to Ahmed who took Haj down to the secret chamber. They went in and Haj saw feathers, brushes and other implements of tickling on a long marble table. Then he saw two poles with ropes dangling from them.

Ahmed slowly stripped off Haj's robe and took the tunic coving his upper body off. Haj struggled at first, then allowed himself to be tied between the two poles. His ankles were tied to keep him from kicking.

Ahmed stepped behind Haj with a feather in hand and began stroking the feather up and down Haj's back. Haj wriggled at the feather's delicate touch, then began giggling and arching his back to avoid the tickling feather's touch. Ahmed added another feather and soon had Haj thrashing and giggling hysterically.

Ahmed drew the feathers up Haj's ribcage and into his underarms, circling and tickling playfully. Haj's laughter filled the room and soon silent laughter was all he could do.

Ahmed saw how sensitive he was to the feather's touch. He knew Haj possessed his father's ticklishness. When Ahmed drew the feathers over Haj's belly and upper chest, Haj nearly fainted form laughter.

Ahmed released Haj and let him rest while he went to Raj and told him all.
End Part 1

Part 2 - Haj and the Ticklers of Murtak

Raj listened intently as Ahmed told him how ticklish Haj was and that he posses Raj's save level of insane ticklishness.
"In one so young, it is unheard of for him to be this ticklish so soon in his life. After all, you bloomed into your level of ticklishness after your Awakening Ceremony. It is too soon for Haj to have this happen." Ahmed watched as Raj paced back and forth in the room."The Ticklers of Murtak. They will train him and they will see if he is truly as ticklish as you say." said Raj.

Ahmed was well acquainted with the Ticklers of Murtak. They were a cult of ticklish men who lived a simple life for the outside world to see, but inside their enclosure, they trained men to be ticklers, tickle torturers and spies for many of the region's lest scrupulous rulers. Their whole lives was devoted to tickling and ticklishness, theirs and anyone else's they happened to be training.

"Are you sure you want Haj to be handed over to them? After all, they are ruthless as well as ticklish and once they find out how ticklish Haj is.... well.. there is no telling how they will train him.. or if they will tickle torture him first to test him to see where his true loyalties and nature lie."

Raj shook his head. "Yes.. I know.. it is the same experience I had with them. Now ready Haj and hand him over to them. I have said it. So shall it be done. ...Or shall I have you tickled?" Raj stared wickedly at Ahmed. A cold shiver ran down his back as he bowed low and left the room.

Ahmed had Haj dressed and under the cover of night, they traveled to the top of the mountains, where the Murtak Enclosure was well hidden. As they got closer to the location, giggling could be heard in the stillness of the cool night air. Haj shivered as his skin tingled from the giggling he was hearing. As the carriage got closer, Haj began giggling to himself. Ahmed noticed, but said nothing, but he knew that only someone who was deeply ticklish could feel the giggles on the wind.

Finally they arrived at the enclosure. The building was hidden behind a high stone wall. Ahmed walked up to the gate and pulled on the rope. Soon the gate opened and Ahmed and Haj were met by a small man in dark clothing.

"What business have you here?" said the man curtly. Ahmed handed him a rolled parchment and bowed. The man read the parchment and looked in Haj's direction. "Mmm... Bring the boy. you will come with me." replied the man. Ahmed bowed low and brought Haj into the building and into a small anteroom.

There were two other men in the room. The small man whispered to them. They bowed and grabbed Ahmed and stripped his tunic down to expose his upper body. The two med held him one by each arm. The smaller man came up to Ahmed. "What are you really here for?" Ahmed looked directly at him. "Just as it is written the parchment. Nothing more." The small man took a small brush nd run it over Ahmed's ribs. Ahmed began giggling immediately. The man ran the brush up and down Ahmed's ribs and into his armpits. Ahmed laughed loudly and pulled hard to break loose from the men holding him. As Haj watched , his skin began tingling and he shifted uncomfortable in the hands of his captors.

The ticklers holding onto Haj noticed how uncomfortable he was and went to the small man nd told him. He stopped tickling Ahmed and released him. Ahmed's skin was pink from being tickled and he still giggled as he pulled up his tunic.
The small man introduced himself as The Rector. The Rector led them into his chamber, where he explained himself. "We had to know if what was written was true. When the boy began reacting to watching you being tickled, I know he was genuine. His father was here many years ago and had the same ticklish quality. It's developing a bit early in this one, though." Ahmed, now calm, nodded. "Yes, but I can attest to how ticklish he is. Raj thinks his training should begin now instead of his 21st birthday as is customary."

The Rector agreed. "I think I know just who will test young Haj and then who will train him. He as the potential to be a great torturer. Leave him ow and tell his father he is in good hands." Ahmed bowed low and left.

Haj watched as Ahmed left silently. Haj shifted uneasily easily in his chair. The Rector smiled and called for Kalif Mictah. Kalif Mictah was the best tickler in the group and nearly the most ticklish next to The Rector. He was also the Minister of Punishment. If any of the members transgress, it is the Kalif's tickle touch they will meet.

"Take the boy and test him. see how ticklish he is. Spare the mercy. He is the future if he is as ticklish as his father says." The Kalif smiled. He loved a good challenge as well as a good ticklish victim. He took Haj with him down to his chamber.

Once the two reached the cha,ber door, Kalif looked at Haj. He saw how nervous Haj was and laughed. "
"Your nervousness will only serve to make you even more ticklish! Once you enter this room, your life willbe changed forever. How ticklish you are will determine if you will be trained as a tickle torturer or interrigator." Haj looked at Kalif in silence. "Yuo have no idea how ticklish I am." "Oh I will find out... !" replied Kalif as he unlocked the chamber door and opened it. Then the two walked into the chamber. After Haj's eyes got acustomed to the dimness of the room, he saw ropes, feathers, brushes and other implimets of tickling. There were also two other men in th room. Kalif spoke to one of the men. They would also help Kalif in finding out Haj's true ticklish nature.

"Sit down in this chair and concentrate on what you are about to witness." ordered Kalif. Then he ordered one of the two stripped and tied wiht his arms up over his head. Kalif began tickling this man wiith his fingers and nails. As Haj watched, he began to feel his skin tingle. He bit his lip as he shifted in his chair. As Kalif tickled his "prisoner", Haj wiggled more and soon had to clinch his teeth to keep form giggling.

The other man just watched as Haj wiggled and tried to keep from giggling. He went over to Kalif and whispered i his ear. Kalif stopped ticklig his "prisoner" and whispered baack at him to strip Haj down to his wasit and tie him with his arms stretched out.

Last edited:
Oooh!

A society of ticklers is just devilish! I love the description of the skin in the post-tickling haze of the lee.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back