• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motwon Tickling Party

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Hi All,

We are just one week away from the first ever tickling party In Detroit MI. We have room for more tickle friends and would love to see you there, so if you would like to attend, go to my site at:

http://www.thelaugher.com

and learn all about the great time we are planning.

The Laugher :)

Moved to General Northern Gatherings, from MidWest NEST, since that event's in Columbus, OH.

Good luck wit' your event, regardless. If you start regular events, let me know so I can have a directory started for you.

dvnc

Motown Tickling Party

Thanks. I most certainly will. We have about 20 people coming so we are excited enough about this event that we are already planning the next one in a few months. I will let you know if we do indeed move forward with this.

The Motown Tickle Party Is History

It's over and I have to say that I am very please and happy at how well the event turned out. WOW, what a time we had. It was a hot hot day, tempuratures in the 90's but that didn't dampen the spirits of all who attended.

We had about 15 guys and 3 ladies (4 ladies were a no show), but I think this was a good turnout based on the fact that it was a first time and everyone who cam had not been to a party before. There wasn't a tickle play I had hoped for but again it was the first time out so hopefully that will change with the next party.

There was plenty of videos to watch, magazines, tickle talk and the big highlight of the evening was the live taping of a video featuring Cleo from my video "Daddy's Little Toy" We had the poor girl ties down to a table and those guest who wanted, got 5 minutes each to tickle to their hearts delight. Cleo was a great sport and the whole gang got into the action either as participants or as observers. (The video will be ready for release soon.

Thanks to eveyone who came and to those who missed it. watch for our announcement for our next party slated for Halloween.

Look for a full report, and video clips, on my website by weeks end.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back