• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baby oil you made me beg F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Its Nikki's turn for a little revenge, and she is going to take it out on Brookes gorgeous D-cups! Brooke gives up right away, but Nikki means business and is definitely going to enjoy finally getting to tickle her girl Brooke. She tickles her sides, pits but focuses mostly on her very tickles boobs and nipples. To get even, she breaks out the babyoil, tickling Brooke's nipple with her fingertips.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I have been waiting so long for Brooke to get her breast tickle. Great and I mean great video! The oil was a nice touch, keep up the great tickling. Fan for life, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding! The only thing that would top that would be adding long fingernails to the mix!

Raul

In spite of what you thought I'd look at . . .

I wish I could see Nikki's face in the clip, as I enjoy seeing the tickler's expression in f/ tickling. Here's hoping the full title lets us see Nikki's kisser.

:wavingguy Brooke is a beautifully built as she is wonderfully ticklish. Here's to girls who take one for the team like her.

Last edited:
Whoa! Speaking of baby oil!

Makes me wish my computer was still alive in the bedroom instead of having to use the one in the kitchen... dayummmmmmmmmmmmm! :bugeyed:

I always love to see brook beg. after all she has done to me watching her beg is like sweet sweet candy to me. all I wish is that I could help out in her torment there.

Just when I think you can't out-do yourself....you prove me wrong! INCREDIBLE!!!!!

schweet

thanks, i was hoping so. i love the members site and wanted to make sure it wasnt going downhill lol.

Nikki playing with Brooks boobs was fantastic. It was so sensual and erotic. Damn! She should have tweaked the nips more but other then that perfect.

quick question, do you have any plans to do any more videos with the baby oil in the future??? I've crossing my fingers for another video that was similar to the one done with Diane a few months back! Baby Oil + Brush = Magic :bouncybou

Awesome!
Personally, I would have prefered it if Nikki was still topless or whatever from before, but of course the main focus here is Brooke!
Love to see her suffer!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back